Status: Updated as often as possible. :)

You're a Thousand Miles Away but Tonight You Look so Pretty

Chapter 6

Hannah and I found our way to the green room and sat down on some couches, the area was pretty empty considering everyone was watching the bands. I could hear the band finishing up the last song and I started to fidget, I was so excited to spend time with Spencer. I played with my phone for a little until I heard a cough and he walked through the doorway.

"Spence!" I shouted as I jumped up and ran into his arms. He picked me up and spun me in a circle. I kissed him hard on the lips and felt thousands of fireworks go off. He set me down on my feet and kept his arms loosely wrapped around my waist.

Just as I looked over his shoulder I could see fans crawling out of the woodwork, a majority of them glaring at me from all over the room. A few here and there pointed and smiled, which I was thankful for.

"Sorry to break up the love fest, but we have a hotel to check into," Hannah noted.

"I didn't think we'd be getting a hotel for our first night together," whispered Spencer.

I giggled and blushed, "Do you need a bag or anything?" I asked. He nodded and pulled out his phone and began to text someone.

"Tour manager," he said before slipping the phone back into his pocket and taking my hand.

I was lead outside and to a small bus, once on the bus Spence disappeared into the bunk area, "Hey, Hannah said she was gunna get another room for just her so we could spend the night together," I explained as I sat down on the mustard yellow, leather couch. This bus wasn't the most attractive thing, but it was pretty nice for a newly touring band.

It wasn't much longer before Spencer reappeared with a small drawstring bag.

"Ready?" he nodded and walked off the bus, holding the door for me on the way out. I smiled at him and showed the way to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY updating this.

I had lost part of it, and I know the beginning really sucks, but it'll get better, I promise. :)