Status: Completed.

You're Stuck in My Mind.

Chapter One: Fantasies & Thoughts.

Image


Justin's P.O.V.

There he was again. Sitting on the beach, the sun glistening off his tan and toned upper half of his body. The huge tattoo that went from his right arm, and down on the right side of his body was on display. His dark, almost shoulder length hair was pulled back into a pony tail. His emerald eyes sparkled in the light, and he softly squinted to shield his eyes. His full lips were moist, and his slender nose that pointed at the end. His eyebrows were slightly arched and he had a slight five o'clock shadow going on his face. He had on a pair of black swimming shorts, and the water on his body was capturing the sun, making it almost look like glitter. I had been seeing him here for over two months now, but never spoke to him. I could tell he was definitely older than me, which slightly intimidated me seeing as I was just freshly eighteen. I didn't know how he would react to me just strolling up to him and trying to strike up a conversation. Even though I had never talked to him, I found myself fantasizing about him. Constantly. I had no idea why, it just happened.

I'd find myself wanting, and longing, to put my hands on his body. To be able to have him lying down on a bed, with me straddled on top of him. Feeling his cock deep inside my virgin ass, as I would ride him nice and slow. Feeling my hands going up his stomach and touching his toned chest. Thinking about hearing him moaning my name, and his name passing my lips. Feeling him hitting my sweet spot, causing me to explode with pleasure. Hearing the bed softly squeak beneath us as I'd ride him faster and faster, until he would erupt inside of me. I wanted to feel his body tense as my rectum tightened on his cock until he came. And to feel his hands caressing my fragile frame, and jerking me off as well. I wanted him to wrap his lips around my cock until I let loose in his mouth, watching him swallow it down. God, I dreamed about it so much, it drove me absolutely crazy. Snapping out of my thoughts, I realized that I was beginning to sport a little tent action in my swim shorts. Fuck. I was getting turned on by the thoughts of him as I watched him laying down on the sand now. I needed to release some tension.

I rushed to the water, instantly throwing myself into it, trying to cool myself off and calm my hardening cock. I made sure I swam out to where the water was deep enough on me, to where I could touch the bottom of the surface with my feet and be able to stand. My lower half was covered, the water coming up my abdomen region and hiding my arousal. I could still see him laying there, and my eyes stayed focused on him the entire time. My right hand moved towards my groin as I reached in from the waistband and gently wrapped my fingers around my cock. Softly and slowly, I began caressing it, moving my hand up and down on my shaft. It felt so good to stand in the water, jerking myself off as I eyed him before me. I wanted to be on him. I wanted to feel his flesh. Thank God the beach was deserted today. Although it somewhat shocked me, seeing as it was the perfect day for being here, but I was fine with it just being him and I. The thoughts of being on him, feeling his hands on my thighs evaded my mind again. Imagining his left hand, gripping my cock, and jerking me off. All these thoughts caused me to speed up the pace of how fast my hand was masturbating my cock.

My body began to tremble, and I felt my legs get weak beneath me, as I kept going. The friction of my hand felt amazing, and the soft waves brushing my cock made me so close to cumming. Biting my bottom lip to prevent from from moaning out, I closed my eyes and pumped faster. My upper body tensed, my stomach felt like it was in knots, and I could feel the release happen. Releasing my bottom lip, a soft moan escaped as I came, pulling my right hand off and opening my eyes. The light reflecting off the water cause me to squint, but my focus shifted right back to him. That's when I noticed he was no longer laying down. He was standing up and facing me. Shit.. Had he seen what I was doing? Could he even tell? I swam away from the spot I stood at, and moved a little over and up more where I could feel my feet hit the bottom again. Halting where I was, I looked at him again, only to realize he was walking towards the water. I didn't know what to do and I felt frozen. He walked directly in, letting the cool water and waves hit against his body without even reacting. Remaining in my spot, I watched as he then swam out, heading closer with every stroke to where I was. My heart was beating hard and fast, pounding like a drum. Closer and closer he neared me. Soon enough, he was next to me, standing there, as I'm sure his six-foot frame had no problem touching the ground where my five-foot-seven inch frame stood.

"Hey" he smiled, pushing his long, dark locks back out of his face.

I nodded, foolishly, since I felt as though I had completely lost my voice.

"Nice day, huh?" he questioned.

I needed to talk, or he'd think I was mute.

"Yeah... It's um... beautiful" I muttered, trying not to panic.

My eyes trailed down, watching the water running down his toned chest, and towards his stomach. I wanted so bad to just raise my hands up and touch that perfect body. Looking back up at his face, we locked eyes and God was he beautiful. Flawless features, soft looking skin, and those heavenly emeralds. Fuck me...

"I'm surprised nobody else is around, seeing as today is perfect weather to be here, enjoying the waves and air" he noted, glancing up at the empty beach.

"Yeah... I'm really surprised, too... But it doesn't bother me" I stated.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Mmhmm. Less crowding... It's peaceful" I spoke, as we turned to each other again.

"Very true. But having some company is always nice" he said, giving a soft smile.

I smiled back, and nodded.

"Well, I'm here" I blurted out.

He softly chuckled, and nodded.

"Yes you are. Care to join me for some lunch?" he asked.

Holy fuck, was he really asking me?

"Here? On the beach?" I asked, probably sounding really stupid.

"Yeah. I've got some food and a cooler in my car. We can sit up there and eat" he spoke.

"Sure... if you really want me as company" I said.

"I'd love to. Come on" he motioned.

He began swimming back for shore, and I followed.

* * * * * * * * * *
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, another homoerotic story, *shock!*. That's basically all I write, get used to it, haha. Odd pairing, I know, but maybe somebody will enjoy it as much as I did. And no, neither one of them are meant to be famous in a sense.