Status: Completed.

You're Stuck in My Mind.

Chapter Two: Lunch.

Image


Getting to the sandy shore, we exited the water and headed to where he was laying previously.

"My names Jeff... Jeff Hardy", he announced as we walked.

"I'm Justin Bieber" I responded, making us now formally introduced.

Jeff... That name suited him so well.

"Nice to meet you. I have seen you around previously. Just never introduced myself, and you always seemed to have friends around you, so I didn't want to seem weird" he replied as we stopped at his spot.

"Really? You've... noticed me before?" I asked, semi-stunned.

"Yeah. Hard not to. You've got something intriguing about you" he spoke.

My eyes probably got so wide at that remark. Was he implying he had an attraction to me? Did he catch me looking at him a lot when he was here?

"Sorry if that came off weird, man" he apologized.

Shaking my head quickly, I said, "No, no, no. Not weird at all. I've noticed you a lot as well".

A smile spread on his lips, making my heart flutter.

"Glad it doesn't freak you out. But let me go grab the food and I'll come back" he noted.

"Okay. I'll go grab my towel, too" I said, motioning to where it was lying on the beach.

He headed to his car and I went to the spot down from his where I left my towel laying. Picking up my towel, I headed back to where his was, and spread mine down on the sand next to his. Sitting down, I watched as I saw him coming back, carrying a cooler, and a bag. Getting to our spot, he say the stuff down and sat on his towel to the left of me. It still shocked me that I was this close to him after two months of fantasizing over him. Jeff Hardy, the mystery man who captured my raging hormones, was next to me. So close I could touch him, kiss him, and taste him. I wanted to feel him so bad. I had to fight the urge not to, and hope to God I wouldn't find myself sporting an erection in front of him.

"I've got some Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, and water in the cooler. Beers are off-limits, since I assume you aren't twenty-one yet" he smirked with a soft laugh.

I laughed a little and said, "Not yet. I'm only eighteen".

"I figured you must have been eighteen or nineteen. But you certainly look a little younger" he responded.

"I get that a lot" I smiled.

"Then I hope it doesn't freak you out that I'm over thirty" he acknowledged.

"No way! You cannot be in your thirties" I said, shocked.

"Yeah. Thirty-four to be exact" he spoke.

"You only look twenty-five at the most" I complimented, and it was true.

"Aww, well thanks" he smiled.

"You're welcome. And no, your age doesn't bother me" I said, smiling back.

"Good. Just wanted to be sure".

"I'll take a Mountain Dew" I added.

"Sure thing".

Jeff opened the cooler, pulling out a can of Mountain Dew, and a bottle of Bud Light beer for himself.

"Hope it doesn't bother you if I drink" he stated.

"Not at all" I answered.

Cracking open the can as he twisted off the cap on his bottle, we both took swigs and swallowed. Setting them on top of the cooler to keep sand out of them, he opened the bag pulling out some small snack bags of Doritos, and some subs that he made.

"I hope you don't mind salami, ham and cheese subs with lettuce" he spoke.

"Nope. Sounds delicious to me" I replied, smiling.

He handed one over to me as he unwrapped his after. Pulling the plastic wrap off, we both began to eat. It was a really good tasting sub, that's for sure. As we sat there and ate, we carried on our conversation, getting to know each other a little better. He, like I, was into music, he enjoyed art, he loved horror movies, and he had been working for a wrestling organization for a while. No wonder he was in such wonderful shape. He had to be for that type of job. He truly fascinated me, and his deep, Southern accent was sexy as fuck. I could literally listen to him talk for days. Taking the last bite of my sub, I kept chewing as I looked over at him. He smiled, and at that moment rose his left hand, drawing it towards my face. Putting it palm down on the right side of my face, he swiftly glided his thumb over the corner of my mouth.

"You had a food crumb there" he smiled, keeping his hand on me.

His touch made me get goose bumps, and my heart sped up it's rhythm. So soft and gentle, just as I imagined. Our eyes remained on one another as his smile slowly faded. That's when it happened. He began leaning in, making my heart pound even harder than it already had been. Our faces got closer and closer with every movement he made towards me, getting so close that our noses brushed against one another. I closed my eyes, anticipating what was about to happen next. I could feel the warmth of his breath against my skin, and then it happened. His moist, soft lips were smashed against mine, kissing me in a slightly rough manner, and sucking on my bottom lip as he pulled back. Opening my eyes, mine met with his as he stayed close to me.

"Fuck... I'm sorry... I couldn't resist" he apologized.

"No, Jeff... It's fine. I loved it. I've been longing to do that to you and with you since I first saw you" I confessed, feeling a little foolish after.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah... I know it sounds lame, but... I've just been really drawn to you" I spoke, taking my right hand and putting it on his left thigh, softly gliding it up his shorts.

"It's not lame. I've had my eyes on you for a while, too. You are just so sexy, Justin" he said, touching my face softly again.

"Why me though?" I asked.

"You just have something unexplainable about you. But I'm strongly attracted to you" he admitted.

I couldn't help but to smile. Knowing our attraction to one another was mutual really made me feel good.

"I'm attracted to you, too. You are just so fucking sexy, Jeff" I complimented.

He smiled back after.

"Can I?" he questioned, eyeing my lips.

"Yes".

He leaned in again, our lips locking and kissing one another softly and then slightly aggressively. He may have slightly tasted like beer since it lingered on his lips and tongue, but it didn't even bother me. I was just thrilled to be kissing him. Pulling my hand from under his shorts, I moved it up his thigh and for his groin. Quickly the kiss was broken, and his right hand gripped my right wrist.

"No, Justin" he panted.

"Sorry..." I apologized.

"Just, not here babe... Not in day light. Someone could catch us" he responded.

"I'm sorry, it's just so hard to resist you right now" I admitted.

"I know, babe, believe me. I'd love to ravage you here and now" he confessed.

"I wish you would... I'd love to have you in me... I want to experience it with you for some reason".

He smiled, giving me a quick kiss after.

"How about I give you something to tide you over until later?" he suggested.

"Like what? And what do you mean by later?" I asked, my curiosity being raised by his statement.

"A little oral. And yeah, if you can... Wanna meet back here tonight, at midnight?" he asked.

I could feel my temperature rising when he said the word 'oral', and my blood was pumping harder and faster, directly towards my groin.

"Isn't that risky, being here after hours...?" I questioned, a little unsure.

"Well, how about you make that choice after I give you a preview of what's to come" he smirked, releasing my wrist now.

He removed his hand from my face as well, placing them both on my chest and softly pushing me back. I followed the motion, and laid down on my back, feeling the softness of my towel below me and against my skin. As I laid there, my eyes focused on the bright, blue sky above, I felt his hands gripping the waistband of my swimming shorts. Jeff tugged on them, causing my bottom to lift up as he pulled them down, exposing me to the summer air. They rested at my thighs, as I then felt his hands glide up and rest at my hips. My heart was pounding so hard at his touch, wondering what he was about to do. Sure enough, he kept this word. His mouth engulfed my cock, making me gasp at the sensation. My mind was racing with thoughts, and I feared somebody catching us right now. His mouth slid up and down my hardening shaft as he sucked on me, and my hands instantly gripped his head as I looked down. Tugging at the dark strands of his hair as I watched him bob up and down. Fuck, this felt amazing.

"Jeff... Oh my God..." I gasped, pulling on his hair again as he continued.

That's when I felt him moan, sending vibrations against my cock as he continued, sending me over the edge. I could feel that I was pre-cumming, and I was working my way up to fully releasing. His hands ran up my body, touching my chest and slowly sliding back down to my hips. He moved them to my sides and around, slipping them underneath my ass. Keeping them there, he squeezed my cheeks, making me thrust my hips up a bit, shoving it deeper into his mouth. I could feel that I was fully aroused and aching to release. It felt as if another twenty or thirty seconds passed before I erupted, cumming into his mouth. My fingers left his hair, letting him sit up as he also pulled his hands from my ass. Looking at him, I sat up, letting our eyes lock as he swallowed the contents in his mouth. I was not expecting him to swallow, but he did.

"Was it amazing for you?" he smirked, leaning over and kissing me quickly on the lips.

I could taste a little bit of the remaining lingering flavor, but it hadn't really bothered me.

"It was more than amazing" I spoke, as I began working my shorts back up to cover myself.

"Well, if you enjoyed that, then just imagine what I would be doing to you if you met me here tonight" he hinted.

And was I ever imagining what it would feel like. I was tired of all the fantasies, and lusting. I wanted it, badly. He leaned over, putting his mouth next to my left ear and promptly telling me what I knew.

"Full anal penetration" he whispered, moving down and kissing my neck after.

Sitting upright again, our eyes met and everything inside of me was craving more. Craving and longing for his body. I was enticed.

"So, how about it? Tonight, after midnight?" he questioned again, laying the offer on the table once more.

If I didn't take it, I may regret it, and I knew it. Fuck the risks, I wanted it. And it would be well worth it if he fucked as good as he gave head. I knew I was in.

Nodding my head, I said, "Yeah, I'm in. I'll be here at midnight".

"Good. I can't wait to see you later. Until then, I should get going. Need to head to the gym and work out" he noted, as he got to his feet.

I copied his actions, surprised that I could even stand after his mind blowing oral.

"Let me help you take the stuff to your car" I offered.

I slung my towel over my shoulder, as I then grabbed the cooler in my right hand and carried my own can of Mountain Dew in my left.

"Thanks" he smiled, as he carried his towel, and the bag of snacks.

We walked to his car, which was a gorgeous red corvette. Man, what I would give to fuck him in that car. My hormones went into over drive every time I saw Jeff or thought about him. He had that crazy power over me. Loading the stuff into the trunk, he closed it and headed to the drivers side as I trailed along. Opening the door, he turned back and looked at me.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"No, I've got my car. But thanks" I smiled.

"Cool. Well, I'll see you tonight. But I'll be thinking about you until I do" he grinned.

"Same. I don't think I can stop thinking about you. I think about you a lot" I admitted, maybe foolishly again.

"Aww. Too cute, Justin. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't find myself fantasizing about you as well" he confessed.

"Really?" I asked, stunned.

"Yeah. But, until tonight, I'm out".

"Okay. Bye Jeff" I said.

"Bye".

He gave me another quick kiss on the lips, and then got in his car, shutting the door after. Starting it up, I watched as he backed out, and drove off after. Midnight could not get here faster.

* * * * * * * * * *
♠ ♠ ♠
And let it begin. Feedback is welcomed, hope anyone that reads this is enjoying it.