Status: Completed.

You're Stuck in My Mind.

Chapter Three: Taking risks.

That night, I found myself on the beach, looking at my watch and counting down the time. It was almost midnight, but it felt as though time was dragging on. While I stood there, I could see a set of headlights coming. I was quick to duck down and hide myself in the shadows by the rocks. I certainly didn't want to get busted being here. My eyes tried focusing on the car, but it was dark and hard to make out. I could hear it shut off and a few seconds later, a car door shutting. Remaining where I was, I watched as a shadowed figure headed towards the beach, stopping promptly as they got down there. Glancing around, I tried focusing again and that's when I began to notice that it appeared to be Jeff. But I was still unsure.

"Justin... Are you here?" I could hear that Southern accent call out softly.

It was Jeff. Standing up, I stepped out and walked over to him cautiously. He turned his head to the left and noticed me walking towards him.

"Hey" he smiled, "glad you're here".

"I'm glad you're here now, too" I smiled back.

"Sit down with me" he suggested, kicking his shoes off before-hand.

We both lowered down to the ground, sitting on the soft sand, facing the waves that rolled in towards the sand. The moonlight cast a glow on the water, shimmering across it and making the water appear to be dancing from the waves and the ripples that were happening. It was beautiful at night. Hearing the water splash and slap against the land and each other. Glancing to my right, I eyed Jeff as he stared at the water, the moonlight illuminated against his flesh and his beautiful eyes. Turning his head, he locked eyes with me now, and I couldn't help but to feel entranced by his beauty. He was honestly flawless.

"You're so beautiful, Jeff... Why can't I have you every day?" I spoke, exposing the truth of my emotions.

"Maybe you can. Because I'm drawn to you, strongly... Maybe we will see each other more and more after this" he confessed.

"I hope so. I've been longing to get close to you for so long".

He half-smiled and glanced back at the waves.

"It's so peaceful here at night, isn't it?" he questioned.

"Yeah, it is" I answered, still keeping my focus on him.

"I've been here a lot at night. Staring out at the waves, just listening to the sounds. Finding myself thinking constantly..." he continued.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. I was hooked, almost as though he was a drug.

"Like what, baby?" I asked, as I began slipping my shoes off.

"All sorts of things. Life. My career. My health... My emotions. My feelings..." he paused for a few seconds, sighing, and then finishing by saying, "You..."

But he kept his focus on the waves.

"Me?... Why?" I questioned, now feeling the sand on my bare feet.

"There's just something about you, Justin. I haven't been 'in love' with anyone in a long time, or even attracted to anyone. But I saw you, and couldn't stop thinking or dreaming about you. I'd come here, and find myself beating off to thoughts of you. Thinking about you on top of me, and my hardened shaft inside you..." he confessed.

Hearing this was starting to get my blood flowing big time, turning me on to the idea of sex with Jeff even more.

"Feeling your gorgeous frame and soft skin on top of me, riding me... Sending me deeper inside of you with every bounce" he added.

Leaning over, my lips became pressed against his neck, softly kissing his skin, tasting him again. I couldn't stop myself, not after listening to his fantasy. A moan vibrated through his vocals and I could slightly feel it on my lips as I kissed him.

"Justin... you kiss so good", he whispered.

Continuing, I moved down, going towards his collarbone and then back towards his jawline. This was the moment I had been longing for, and I did not want to blow this. Raising up and onto my knees, I was quick to move over and straddle Jeff's lap as I continued kissing his neck. His hands grasped my hips, keeping me in place, directly near his groin. I felt his hands grabbing the hem of my shirt, so I paused my actions and pulled back. Our eyes met again, and I lifted my arms up overhead, giving him the go-ahead. He followed and tugged my shirt up and off, resting it on the sand after as I lowered my arms. The cool night air touched my flesh, giving me the chills. I watched as he eyed my body, and leaned in, kissing my chest instantly. That caused me to moan as he began to tease my right nipple with his tongue and slightly clenching on it with his teeth. A gasp exploded from my mouth as he pulled back and looked at me once more.

"Are you ready for me to explore you, baby?" he asked, sounding extremely sexual.

"Yes... So ready... Ravage me, Jeff" I moaned, looking into his eyes.

"Mmm, I will baby. Real good, too".

He was quick to take his shirt off, and then placing his hands on my pants and undoing them. I rose up to me knees so he could lower my pants to my thighs, taking my underwear down with them, completely leaving me exposed. I was already becoming aroused, and he then aimed me to lay down on my back in the sand. Jeff got to his knees and finished tugging my pants and underwear off, setting them aside where my shoes were on the sand.

"Fuck, you are so sexy, Justin" he spoke, beginning to undo his pants.

This was the part I was most nervous about. Seeing how big his cock was, and hoping to God that I wouldn't wuss out and bail out on this moment. I was technically a virgin in the sense of a homosexual encounter. I never let a man penetrate me, and yeah, it scared me. No lying about that. I feared that it would hurt, or that he would laugh if I couldn't handle it. He rose to his feet after getting them undone, and slipped them down immediately with his underwear. Kicking them aside, he lowered back down to his knees, and placing his hands on the sand around me. He stayed lifted over me, looking down at me as the moonlight shined down on us. I could feel his legs rubbing mine as he pressed down, and ultimately I could feel his cock resting against mine. Leaning down, he pressed his lips to mine, kissing me again, passionately. My heart was pounding from feeling his hardening cock touching me. My hands rose up, gripping his sides as he continued kissing me, slipping his tongue in between my lips and colliding with mine. I couldn't ask for a better moment.

As we kissed, I could feel him grinding his lower half on me, gliding over my cock and causing me to get even further erect. Moans began bursting from my vocals as he continued on, and slowly pulled away only to kiss my neck and down. My moans grew even louder as he once again ground himself against me, making me want him that much more.

"Mmm, Jeff... Give it to me, baby" I begged.

"I love when you beg" he panted, pulling his mouth from my body.

"I don't want to beg... I want you... Badly" I repeated.

"Put your legs around my waist" he ordered.

I wasted no time doing just that, lifting my legs up, and putting them firmly around Jeff's perfect waist.

"Ready then?" he asked.

"Yeah... but don't you need to like... lube me?" I asked, feeling embarrassed.

"Yes. I don't really have anything to use though" he answered.

"Look in my front right pocket" I suggested.

He leaned back, grabbing my pants and reaching into the pocket, only to pull out a small tube of lubrication.

"Smart boy. You came prepared", he smiled, putting my pants aside again.

He flipped the cap up and squirted some into his left hand, quickly gliding it all over his hardened cock. Glancing down at him as I rose up onto my elbows, my eyes focused on his cock, and I gulped pretty hard. He had to have been at least eight inches, and he was quite thick. There was no doubt that I was scared now. I was praying in the back of my mind that he would be easy on me since I was new to this. Once he stopped, he lowered his hand and that's when I felt his fingers glide across my rectum, and suddenly pressure was applied. That's when I realized he was slipping a finger inside me. My head thrust back, and hung there as I moaned, feeling him go deeper and deeper.

"Relax, Justin. Don't tighten. I'm just getting you prepared and lubricated inside" he instructed.

It was easier said than done.

"This is new to me..." I gasped, feeling him pushing his finger further.

"Mmm, virgin huh?" he asked.

"Yeah... I've tried fingering myself... a few times", I admitted.

"Did it feel good?" he questioned, slipping his finger back and forward again.

"Yeah... I was thinking of you the whole time" I confessed.

"Hot, Justin. Real hot".

I felt him remove his finger completely as I rose my head back up and looked down at him.

"Ready for the real deal?" he asked, gripping his cock and slowly stroking it.

I was super nervous, but wanting this more than anything.

"Be easy to start, please" I noted.

"Oh, don't worry. I will. I wouldn't want to hurt you" he replied.

"Okay. Then I'm ready", I agreed.

He rose to his knees which caused my lower half to raise up a bit, as he put his hands back on the sand around me. Feeling him pressing against me, and the tip of his cock beginning to slip into my entrance, I gasped again and let my head tip back. As I hung my head back, I felt Jeff's tongue glide up my throat, going over my adams' apple and licking straight up and against my chin. My moans increased as he went deeper and began kissing my neck as well. He knew exactly what to do in order to drive me wild. It was almost as though he knew me so well already, or knew exactly what I wanted, envisioned, or thought about. The sensation of him slipping out and in was making me want to scream with excitement. It was so much better than I assumed it would have been. Lifting my head back up, I watched as Jeff kissed my chest, licking around my nipples and continuing to drill inside of me.

"Jeff... you're amazing" I moaned, leaning down and catching and catching him as he rose his head.

Our lips pressed together as he stayed with his rhythm, continuously pounding into me a little fast and harder with each thrust. Our moans vibrated in unison against one anothers lips, and I felt like I was on ecstasy. Everything I dreamed and fantasized about was happening. It was all coming true, and I wasn't regretting a single moment about this. To me, it hadn't mattered that I barely knew Jeff. All my thoughts and fantasizes were coming true. There was nothing more I could ask for at this rate. My elbows were beginning to hurt from the pressure, and the constant shifting motions that were happening from every thrust. And I could feel the grains of sand rubbing into my skin, probably leaving marks in my flesh. Jeff broke the kiss, leaning back as I then rose my arms up, wrapping them around his neck as he tilted back, lifting my back off the sand beneath me.

"Hold onto me, Justin" he instructed, as he leaned back and I pressed against him, chest to chest.

I could feel him shifting his legs beneath us until he got them out from under himself. He planted himself, ass down on the sand, and began lying back as my legs became undone and my knees grounded into the sand now. Now I was ontop as he leaned back onto his elbows and my hands slipped down to his chest. I always envisioned being ontop of him and getting to touch his perfect chest. And it was exactly as I imagined. He was so perfectly sculpted, I loved his body. But feeling it was so much better than looking. As I lowered down, I felt his cock going deeper until I was pretty much sitting against his body.

"Fuck... I'm all the way inside you baby,.. so deep" he moaned, as his hands rested on my lower thigh region.

That's when I felt this exploding sensation overwhelm my body completely, and a moan escaped my throat that was completely unlike the previous ones.

"Oh my God, Jeff... what... is this feeling?" I moaned, as I softly shifted on his cock, raising up and back down, feeling it happening again.

Another sensation rushed through my body, as another moan flooded my vocals.

"I'm hitting your sweet spot, Justin. That's why it feels so good" he announced.

And boy, did it ever.

"Ride me, Justin... Bounce on it baby. Make me cum", he moaned.

I did exactly as he advised, beginning to raise up, feeling him slipping out and then immediately pushing back down and feeling it get deeper, and deeper until it made contact with my sweet spot.

"Fuck, Jeff!" I moaned, louder.

"Mmm, yeah, keeping going" he pleaded.

I proceeded with the motions, going up and down on his hard shaft and repeatedly making him hit my spot, again and again.

"You like this Justin?" he asked, moaning as I rode him.

"Yes... Yes, Jeff.. So much" I panted, continuing the motions.

My bounces became faster, and faster, even harder as I would slam down on him. I felt his hands glide up my thighs, as I continued the motions, and his hands slowly became placed at my hips. Jeff rose up off his elbows, using his abdomen muscles and as he sat up, my arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck softly. The repeated sensation was happening inside of me every time I lowered on his cock, and I could feel him kissing my chest and collarbone area. Looking down at him as my moans got louder, and louder to an uncontrollable point, he pulled back and our eyes met. I could tell, just as I was, that he was in complete ecstasy. Just looking into his gorgeous green eyes was making my heart pound and that butterfly feeling to engage in my stomach. Jeff's hands slipped around my back as I leaned back a little and slammed down on his cock again, feeling him hit my spot again. A scream erupted from my vocals as I then felt Jeff's right hand grip my cock, jerking me off at a semi-fast pace, and making me scream again. Looking into his eyes again, I melted.

"I... love you, Jeff" I moaned.

"Mmm, I love you too" he responded, pumping away at my hard, throbbing cock and causing me to bust at those words.

I came between the two of us as Jeff moaned louder, and I slammed down one more time as he clawed his nails of his left hand into my flesh.

"Fuck... I'm done, Justin..." he noted, releasing my cock at those words. "I came.."

Just knowing he came inside me made me feel beyond overwhelmed.

"You were so good, baby... So good for being a virgin" he panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Thank you... I'm glad you got to take it. I always knew from the moment I saw you, I wanted it to be you, Jeff" I admitted.

"Well, thank you for letting me take it, baby... I'm more than honored", he smiled.

Giving him a kiss on the lips, I pulled back and locked eyes with him again.

"Alright, come on baby. You need to get off my dick, before we get caught, especially after all that screaming" he laughed.

"Sorry about that", I said apologetically.

"Don't be. It was nice hearing you scream with pleasure, especially at my expense", he winked.

"I bet, and I sure liked having you make me scream" I laughed.

Raising up, I felt his cock slip out completely and I knew I was going to miss feeling him inside of me. Moving off his body, I was quick to grab my boxers and slip those on before I sat down next to him. He grabbed his underwear as well and slipped those on, and then used the rag in the back pocket of his jeans to wipe the cum mess off his stomach, and mine.

"So... now what?" I asked, as I put my shirt back on and grabbed my pants after.

He slid his pants on too, and eyed me as he did them up.

"I don't know, Justin. Only time will tell, man" he answered.

That wasn't the response I was hoping for, and I felt that disappointment flush over me.

"Will I see you again?" I questioned, looking into his green eyes.

He sighed, and took his shirt from the sand, and quickly slipped his shoes back on after.

"Only the future knows that. But I hope we do" he said, looking over at me again and slightly smiling.

"Well... I hope so. I really like you, Jeff. I mean that. When I said I loved you, I meant it" I admitted.

He rose his right hand and softly touched the left side of my face.

"You're too cute, Justin. And we'll see. I do like you, too. But I've got to get going. I'm sorry, baby", he spoke.

I could feel reality setting in. I was a fuck to Jeff. Nothing more. He got to take my anal virginity, and that was that. He didn't want a relationship with a teenager. He wanted sex. A one-night stand. I should have known better, but I was desperate to hook up with him.

"No, I understand... And yeah, I should be getting back too" I responded.

He pulled his hand away, and stood up, picking up his shirt and holding onto it. I slid my pants on and grabbed my Supras from the sand and stood up as well. Slipping my shoes on, he and I began to walk for our cars. I didn't want to let him leave, but I really had no say in it. Our cars were parked by one another, and we quickly said our goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss you, Jeff" I said.

He smiled and said, "I'm sure we'll see each other again".

"I hope so" I retorted.

He leaned down, softly putting his lips to mine, and wrapping his arms around my waist. I was going to miss his kisses and the way he tasted. The way his body felt against mine, and how he looked naked. The way his cock felt inside of me. It would never be the same with anyone else. He pulled away, breaking the kiss between us.

"Goodbye, Justin" he whispered, removing his arms from me.

Our eyes met again and I felt like I wanted to cry.

"Bye, Jeff..." I sighed.

I watched as he got in his car, started it up, and pulled out. Giving a final glance in my direction, he waved and drove off after.

"I love you.." I whispered into the night.

Reluctantly, I got in my car, starting it up and sitting there for a moment to collect myself emotionally. I'd never for this moment. Never. I drove home that night, and dreamed about Jeff every time I closed my eyes. I had a feeling I was never going to see him again... And somehow I would have to come to terms with it, as much as I didn't want to. Jeff would forever be a memory... A memory I could never forget.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Odd pairing, smutty story, that was what I was going for. Hope anyone that actually reads this enjoys it, haha.