Status: One shot?

The creation

The Creation 1/1

I struggled to open my eyes, it felt as if something was weighing down on me, forbidding my movement. I jolted upright, my arms were bound behind me and my feet were held in place by some sort of metal bars. I struggled again to open my eyes; my hair was hanging in my face. Finally I managed to open my eyes, well one, the other felt as if it was sealed shut. I tugged against my confines managing to free my hands. I reached up to my eye and felt stitching covering it. What happened to me? Upon closer inspection I noticed some deep gashes in my right arm but I felt no pain, more like numbness. I trailed my fingers up the deepest gash wincing as blood surfaced. My gaze shifted to the corner of the small dark room, spotting a closed door. I shivered, the room was cold and damp, suddenly a revolting smell reached me, and everything went black.
I woke up for the second time this time feeling a gnawing pain consuming my skull. I found myself in a new room, this one looking more like a small lab. I discovered new gashes on my arms. It smelled rotten, like dead animals. I reached up towards my head noticing the blood trailing down my arm. As soon as my hand reached my head I flinched away, the pain was unbearable. I discovered that my legs were not bound anymore, although one was fully bandaged from my knee too my toe, it was numb, blood leaking through.
Slowly I clambered off the bed? Metal platform? I was lying on. My view ventured until I found a small door in the left corner. I tried to move my bound leg to no avail and settled for awkwardly limping towards the door. After a short time I reached the door and grabbed at the handle. The pain in my head was horrible and felt the blood running down my neck. I opened the door and was met with a sharp blow to my stomach. I doubled over in pain, falling to the floor. Hands found their way to around my neck, but I was too weak to struggle. I passed out.
My whole body was aching, I opened my eyes but all I saw was blood, my blood, all over me. I would rather be dead, than endure this torture. I noticed a figure approaching me, he held a scalpel of some sort in one hand, in the other a mesh bag, the outside drenched in blood. Once again the odour reached my nostrils and I choked. The person came closer raising the scalpel to my uninjured leg. I tried to scream but my voice wouldn't work. I   tried to move away but my body ached too much. Suddenly he dropped the bag to the floor with a loud thud. I caught a glimpse of his face in the dim light, I will remember that face always. Sharp yellowy, pointed teeth, curled into a menacing grin, dark eyes filled with a look of pure evil. His face was scarred almost everywhere, stitched up.  
He placed the scalpel against my thigh and plunged it in. I writhed in agony as he twisted the sharp metal blade, blood flooding out, surely I should be dead. He pulled out the blade and gave me a sinister smirk. My eyes were pouring out tears? Blood? I couldn't tell. Out of the bag he pulled a small bottle, filled with a dark red liquid; blood. He poured it over my wound and I felt a sizzling sensation. My body started convulsing in pure pain. As I uncontrollably shook I felt something overwhelm me, controlling all my senses, flooding out any other conscious thought. Hunger
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeh... I also put this on deviantart.. :)