Status: Brb. Re-Writing.

Inappropriate.

Two.

Kelli's POV

"I don't think you realize how much you actually mean to me, Edward." Bella, a pale, brown haired girl speaks up to her, also pale and brown haired vampire boyfriend. "I wanna spend every second of my life with you. Even if it means being chased. All that matters is that we're together. So please, bite me. Let me be like you."

" No, Bella. I can't do this to you. You have a long life to live. Don't waste it on someone like me." Edward answers, stroking Bella's cheek wiles looking her deeply in her dark brown eyes.


Fuck this.

I threw the book across my bedroom causing it to make a loud knock the wall before it landed beside the trash can. I let out a loud groan and fell onto my bed.

"What the actual fuck ?" I asked. From the corner of my eyes I could still see the book. It was sitting perfectly still, bending one of the many pages. "That's some fucked up shit."

You're probably asking yourself "If you didn't like the book, why did you start reading it in the first place ?" You see, it was an assignment from school. Reading the stupid book and giving out opinion about it. My opinion is: Bella, there are many fish in the sea. And don't give me any of the 'That's cool and all but I'm a human' shit, because if you can date a vampire you can date a fish.

I let out a second groan before noticing that my cellphone was buzzing in my pocket. I slid my hand into my pocket and picked up the phone. The called ID said 'David Schmitt'. My heart jumped.

I clicked the Answer call button.

"David, hey."

"Hey Kellin!" David's voice was panting. "How you doing ?"

"I'm okay. Just bored, and you ?" I answered.

"Fucking amazing, man. What are you up to ?"

"Nothing special, homework." I sighed into the phone.

"That must suck. Dude I'm at Jack's party, Wanna come ?" He asked. In the background I could hear music playing and a bunch of people yelling and screaming at each other.

"I'm not sure if I--"

"You're not sure if you're allowed, is that what you're gonna say ?"

"Well I--"

"No, listen to me, it's Friday night, your parents are out of town and all you do is sit in your room and do homework. I know that your catholic mom or whatever isn't gonna be thrilled or anything about you being out but guess what ? she's not here, so get get dressed and drag your fucking ass down here before I come and grab you and drag you myself."

It got quiet for a bit. David sounded really angry on the other side of the phone and I tried to figure out what to answer.

"Hello, are you there ?" He asked after a wile.

"Yes I'm here."

"So are you coming or not ? I'm telling you it's really awesome!" David said, again I could hear the music in the background. Now it sounded like they were playing something from 50-Cent or whatever his name was.

"S-Sure. I'll be there in twenty minuets tops." I stuttered into an answer.

"Good, I'll meet you outside, bye."

"Bye." He hung up.

For a minuets or two, I sat on my bed wrestling my thought of whether I should go or not. I mean David was right, my parents were out of town and they wouldn't be back before Sunday, they would never find out about it.

So I got off my bed, went to my closet and picked out something to wear. After spending ten minuets in the bathroom, pulling off clothes and putting some on, I was ready and out of the door.

Fuck I felt nervous. This wasn't something I would normally do, but since David asked ...

It didn't take me more than ten minuets before I was standing in front of Jack Tomilton's house. It was big, white and ... full of lights. I could bet people blocks away could hear the loud music.

"Hey Kellin, over here." I heard David call over by some bushes. "Hey, you made it." He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Yeah, I made it." I smiled nervously.

"Here take this." He handed me a drink. "And let the party begin !"

Yeah, Let the party begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited for the next chapter I could almost die (not literally though). And that text wasn't really from twilight...... I haven't even read the book ( I read two pages) so I just wrote what I thought was in it....

Thank you for the comments:
Lowdownlow
Katalystic_Killjoy