Status: -Soon-

C'est La Mort

Four

Image

"And how do you feel when your fiance confronts you about these things?" the Dr. Hannigan, our therapist asked a very bored looking Matt. Matt and I did have our little argument, but amazingly, he came to me ecstatic about a song that he had finished that night. I had told him that the only way I would come back to the house and stay with him was if he agreed to come to couples therapy with me. He had reluctantly agreed. And now, here we are.

"Uhh... confused." He answered shortly, looking confused right now. He didn't even bother to look up at Dr. Hannigan.

"Explain to us why that confuses you." Dr. Hannigan said, motioning towards Matt with his hand. I could tell that he was starting to get frustrated with Matt's lack of attention. He wasn't the only one. Matt was silent for a moment, earning a loud sigh out of me.

"See? This!" I said, throwing my hands up. I crossed my arms and looked away. Matt sighed as well.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying!" he claimed, crossing his arms as well.

"Well then try harder." I told him in an angered tone.

"Alright... What was the fucking question?!" He seemed more annoyed than before.

"Your language!" I told him, my eyes widening at his lack of respect.

"Sorry, just tell me what the question was." he said a bit more calmly, finally looking up at Dr. Hannigan.

"I asked you how you felt when your fiance' confronts you and you said that it confused you. I was just asking you to explain why that confuses you." the Doctor explained, seeming to calm down again.

"It confuses me because when she confronts me, I usually don't know what I did wrong. Most of the time I feel like I didn't do anything wrong. She's always jumping to conclusions and she freaks out over every little thing. The other morning I was running late for something I had planned with a friend and I forgot to tell her that I loved her. She freaked out. I heard her crying after I left!" Matt explained, primarily putting his foot in his mouth at the same time.

"You just let me cry?! You heard me crying and you left anyway?!" I asked him, obviously shocked by that. The Matt I fell in love with would have took the whole day off if I hiccuped the wrong way.

"I'm sorry! I can't just put my job on hold when you have your weird mood swings! As much as you complain and cry around, we'd be broke!" he bickered.

"Okay, okay. No need to argue." Dr. Hannigan interfered.

"You can stay out of this! This is none of your business!" Matt told Dr. Hannigan, quite rudely. Dr. Hannigan looked taken aback by Matt's cruel words.

"Matt! This is his business! We came to him and we asked him for his help. Remember?!" I put Matt in his place.

"We?," Matt gave a fake laugh, "You are the one who asked for this, not me!" I rolled my eyes at his comment, beginning to feel so angry that I wanted to cry and then choke the shit out of him.

"Dr. Hannigan, as you can see, this obviously isn't working out. I can assure you that it doesn't have anything to do with you or your therapy skills. It's Matt and his unwillingness to try or care. Thanks for trying and allowing us to come into your office and I apologize for Matt's behavior." I told the Doctor, standing up and putting my jacket on.

"He don't give a shit, he gets paid." Matt scoffed, rolling his own eyes. I quickly walked out the door, enjoying the moment of silence and space away from Matt before he followed me to the car. I am so over this.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but I worked hard on it. Next chapter belongs to Matt. :) -Also, sorry for the delay-
<3
Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you all enjoy.