Play With Me

spiel mit mir

Twiggy was sat in the bar with his empty whisky glass in hand, he was watching Zim, who he had sent off to buy a refills of his favourite beverage. Zim, for about the fourth time that night, was muttering something to a random guy and by the looks of things shooing him off in the other direction. The guy looked disappointed but turned and walked back to the busier side of the club. Zim shook his head and looked back up to meet Twiggys gaze, giving him a smile as he made his way over to the other man.

"Why do you keep turning guys down?" Twiggy said whilst eagerly accepting the drink, he giggled adding;
"I won't mind if you want to go off and have fun"

Zim sat opposite him at the table, taking a sip of his drink with a odd expression on his face;
"They keep thinking I'm a girl."

Twiggy nodded understandingly because there have been many times, especially when he was a little younger, that random straight men had come over to him, flirting, giving him compliments and saying how 'pretty' he was. Only for them to end up embarrassed or even sad when they found out he was in fact male.
There was also a good few men that got pissed off at this discovery. He remembered how one guy in particular was all over him and after a sloppy make out session, he had moved his hands between Twiggys legs and found what was there was not to his liking. The guy retreated his hand fast, spat out all sorts of horrible insults and just went crazy. Twiggy remembered how he walked away as fast as he could, hiding behind Pogo and allowing him to handle the situation.
That was back when he wore dresses more often, he had one on tonight though. He liked them, they where comfortable and didn't mind to much if he got mistaken for a women a few times. He liked the androgynous look and lately Zim had been pulling it off too.

"Oh and another reason; I'm not a whore like you" Zim smiled up at the bassist who looked at him, almost pouting before his eyes lit up as he thought of something

"Are you sure you're not?.... I think Pogo would disagree" Twiggy was proud of himself for providing that as a come back. Because although he wasn't offended by the whore comment, he would most definitely deny being one. So what if he had a lot of sex with both women and men, he liked sex.

"Shut up" zim mumbled smiling slightly with his drink to his mouth

"So what is he.... your boyfriend?" Twiggy snickered

He knew they was not boyfriends. They fucked around with who they wanted but honestly Pogo and Zim had bonded a lot, to say the least. Actually Pogo seems a lot happier and relaxed when the guitarist is around, him being the only band member who can put up with him for long periods of time, well actually he seemed to liked spending that time with him. And Twiggy secretly thought this was adorable.

"Shut up!" Zim giggled and lightly kicked Twiggy under the table before saying more calmly, "No but seriously we aren't. Well kind of but not really.... well I'm not attached"

"thats good" Twiggy smiled and leaned across slightly until their lips met and they started kissing.

That is what happened when you where in this band, you wanted to fuck you fucked. It was that easy, well not easy, easy is the wrong word. It was simple, Zim and Twiggy where single, alone together and willing - simple.

"So lets go" Twiggy stood and tugged the other mans arm Zim laughed some more and shook his head but soon put his drink down and stood too.

They left the bar, ready to go hail a taxi. So they made their way around the building, being ignored and unseen by three different cars. Twiggy now pouting impatiently, he decided he hated all taxi drivers with every ounce of his being because he was cold and wanting to go back home to have sex already.

Zim walked to the side of the road once more not seeing a taxi in sight. He looked around, noticing that they where back to the front of the bar, meaning they had done a complete circle.

"Should we walk?" He asked Twiggy who just made a whiny noise for a answer

"Well we can look around and-"

He was cut off by Twiggy pushing him against the wall and without warning, crashing their lips together. Zim was shocked but soon calmed and responded, their mouths opening and tounges playing together softly. The bassist let one hand wonder about the other mans body, happy he had decided to wear a dress because he could now glide his hand up his thigh and under the material. Zim was aware of Twiggys wondering hands and unlike him, aware of a gang of people approuching. It was dark but still, he would much rather do this in private so he backed his head away;

"Lets just go", Twiggy nodded in response and their and their mouths met again briefly, his hand still placed under Zims butt

"Holy shit, lesbians" a males voice breathed out next to them. They pulled their heads apart and turned to see three young guys; mouths open and eyes wide, eagerly watching the bandmates. Zim put his head down embarrassed but amused as Twiggy stepped away.

"I'm not a girl, I'm a boy!" and with that Twiggy lifted his dress up earning gasps from the group

He turned, grabbing Zims arm and they both ran off in the other direction giggling like schoolgirls. Thankfully a taxi was approaching and they waved wildly to it, diving in when it stopped. They gave the address and slumped down in the back seats, catching their breathes with amused looks on their faces.

"You really are a whore" Zim mumbled earning a light push from the other man as they both started laughing again.

As soon as the taxi stopped they got out just as fast as they went in. They threw their shoes off and ran up into Twiggys room, shutting the door behind them as Twiggy pressed Zim against the it and started kissing him hard again.

Twiggy stepped back, lifting his dress above his head to remove it whilst Zim did the same. He was stood in the middle of the room where the light from the street lamps was peeking through the gap in the curtains and it was then that he noticed how his lipstick was smeared all over Zims face and it was probably the same on his own. That sight and thought made his cock twitch - he had always had a thing for dresses and make up, it turned him on a lot.

Zim sat down on the bed, now completely naked. He glanced at Twiggy whilst sqeezing his dick slightly before leaning back on his forearms. The bassist smiled and sank to his knees before him. Zim thought how there was something about him in that position, like it was how he was meant to be. He watched as he shifted into place, parting his lips to take him. Zim let his eyes lid a little as he took him down, that tongue of his working wonders on his dick.

"Fuck..." he muttered under his breath, threading his fingers through his dark hair. he let out a low groan, head falling back a little. Fuck did he know how to give head. He bobbed up and down slowly, squeezing his lips and wiggling the tongue of his against all the right places.

Twiggy soon stood and they giggled some more when they caught eye contact. Zim climbed up on the bed, Twiggy following and pumped his own dick until it was completely hard.

"Spread 'em Zimmy" He smiled leaning forward with his hands infront ready to move the others legs apart

"No way! that huge thing is not going in me!" he laughed some more grabbing Twiggys arms and playfully pushed him back so he was now laying on top. Twiggy groaned in protest but got a kiss from Zim on his neck and he relaxed as he opened his mouth and started lightly sucking. Zim moved his mouth up and nipped lightly behind the other mans ear who bucked his hips up in pleasure.

Zim leaned back up and knelt in between Twiggys legs, he spat into his hand and moved it up and down his dick a few times. He leaned forward pushing into him, grabbing the head board to steady him self as the both groaned at the feeling. He began to move lightly, but soon enough Twiggy grabbed Zims ass in order to move him along faster.

So he did just that, pushed in and out faster and harder, building up a pace they both enjoyed. Twiggy letting soft moans every time Zim thrusted in. He gripped Twiggys shoulders as he fucked him harder Twiggys ass was squeezing around him and his hands where on his hips, nails digging in as he helped move them in and out. They continued like that, grabbing onto each other as they fucked hard. Zim now groaning loudly.

He leaned down, biting and sucking the other mans neck. He leaned back up as he moved his hands, pinning his hips to the mattress and going even faster than before.

Twiggy started jerking himself off, fast, in time with each thrust and let out a slightly louder moan as he arched his back and came hard, it shooting up himself. Zim felt his body spasm around himself and it felt amazing, so amazing that he pulled Twiggys hips down hard as he too slipped over the edge with a groan, collapsing next to his friend.

As they both lay there catching their breathes footsteps could be heard approaching the room, they where wondering silently if to scramble up and get dressed but the door swung open. It was Pogo, he stopped in the doorway before flicking on the light switch on and walking in, a unreadible expression on his face.

"So you did it Zimmy" he said, sitting on the bed as Zim leaned up

"Mmmhmm" Zim sat up properly, smiling smugly and planting a kiss on the keyboardists lips

Twiggy sat up now looking back and forth between the two men confused.

"He came on to me, like you said he would" Zim laughed lightly wrapping a sheet around himself

"Hey! was I a bet?" The other two erupted in laughter

"Kind of. Pogo was right though, you are kind of easy"

"Sorry Twiggs" Pogo stroked his hair now with a friendly smile

Zim smiled at him again before walking out, Pogo slapping his butt as he made his way past. He sighed and stood up

"You know I love you Twiggs..." Twiggy nodded laughing lightly and Pogo stopped at the door leaning on the entrance

"But don't fuck about with Zim again. He's mine" he was now serious and Twiggy just sighed, nodding again.

He layed back as the other shut the door and must of followed Zim into his room. Twiggy thinking he may just sleep a little but he suddenly heard a all too familuar voice enter the house and his footsteps come up the stairs and into the room.

"Fuck! It smells like sex in here" Manson looked down on the man in the bed

"Well? can I not leave you alone for a couple of days without you fucking around?" Twiggy just snickered now meeting his gaze

"You whore, Jeordie" Manson sighed, closing the door over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I think Zim/Twiggy is cute.