Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter 1

"Taylor, have you seen Jae's new PP? Totally cute, you have nooooo idea" Molly cooed at her Blackberry. I look over her shoulders staring at the picture she was on. Jae's tanned skin, glowing in the sun and his black hair, wet, supposing he just came out of the water. But the thing that attracted me the most was that he was--

"Half naked.." I whispered. "Got that right," Molly replied, "Gosh, Jae's hot" She fanned herself with her hand and I laughed.

"That hot huh?" I asked. Molly nodded between pants. She was breathing way too fast, this was serious. "Gees, I don't think Jae's good for you" I said, looking at her.

"Shut up, Miss Ryan, Jae's wonderful, I needed that exercise anyway"

"Coming from the person that walks during RUNNING" I rolled my eyes. Aha Molly would use any excuse to look at Jae all day.

"Ha ha" she laughed sarcastically, "soo funny"

I put my head up. "If you like Mr "Amazing", aka Jae, why don't you ask him out or some-it" Molly laughed. "It ain't that easy, Taylor. All the bitches at school's gonna be going after him. I mean no offence, YOU wouldn't dare"

That was the thing that hit me.

"Oh...."

"No, no! I mean your way too shy. You would never speak to anyone except for me.. and the teachers."

"I get it, Molly" I say a little bit angry.

I hated it when someone tells me I'm too shy. I always felt insecure.. especially because of my past. It scarred me that I wouldn't be able to trust. It's easy to trust, so I just found it would be better if I didn't talk at all.

But that was just stupid.

I had to talk, one day. I had to break of that image that said, that shy girl, that hangs with Molly. No. I was tired of that image and it was time to change.

"I'm going home" I say wandering outside the huge shop.

"Imma just pay for these things, I'll give you a ride" Molly finds her card and sticks it into the little machine by the counter. After she finished paying for her things, she met back with me outside the shop.

"Look, Taylor, I'm sorry"

I nodded. "It's okay. Lets forget about it, 'kay?" Molly nodded and smiled at me.

"Woah, Taylor! This dress would be PERFECT on you." Molly almost screams, drawing lots of attention by mum's with pushchairs and other teens out shopping. But I ignore then and look at the dress Molly was looking at.

It was a scarlet red, short dress. Just the perfect shade and the perfect shape. But when I looked at the price, I jumped back. There was NO WAY I was going to buy that. It was almost my whole 2 months worth of job. I shake my head.

But this could be my way of changing.

The difference between, Taylor, the wild one and That shy girl that hangs with Molly.

I get into the shop and buy the dress. This plan of changing must work BIG time.

"Eeeek!" Molly screams, "I can't wait to see the dress on you!"

"Why are you so excited, like haven't you seen me in clothes before?" I ask. Molly shook her head. "I've never see you in a DRESS before or anything except for a jumper, long baggy jeans, and trainers."

I laugh. "And hopefully, that's the only thing you are going to see me in"

And tomorrow, I'll be different. I will be not Taylor any more.

I will be the new and improved Taylor.

To the power of the bad girl...!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it.. please comment.

I really like to know what you think of this story....

^.^ xx

thanks 4 reading. hope u enjoyed!!