Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter 3

just in case anyone gets confused, this is the next day, Monday.

I woke up by the sound of Right by my side by Nicki Minaj ft Chris Brown. I rose up my bed, feeling annoyed that I have to wake up so early. But then this tingle reaches my whole body and I jumped out of bed remembering how excited I am. I grab a handful of hair and look at it. I smiled, yay, still red.

I brushed my teeth and took my shower (taking cation of my perfectly straight hair getting wet and becoming really, curly) like it was the best thing ever happened to me. Every once in a while, the tingle will rush through my body and I would jump again, in excitement.

I looked at my clothes, and reached for the bag that was dug underneath my plain clothes. I zip it open, nearly breaking the zip, then looked inside. It was years that I have worn these clothes, and it was probably the reason they didn't fit me.

I groaned, tugging at the white top. It squeezed in the places I least wanted it to be and the bottom nearly even covered my belly button.

Urgh!

The skirt was alright, it just about reached my thighs. But the t-shirt... was like glue.

I waddled to the mirror before it tightened, and stared at my reflection. I have been doing this staring at my reflection thing loads of times and I couldn't stop. I was so different and... sexier whenever I saw myself.

The T-shirt showed out my curves and also my black bra. That's what a lot of people (mainly the whorey (is that a word?) kind of people) do in chick flicks.

Stupid, I know. But that was what I wanted even if whorey wasn't a word.

I walked to the wardrobe. I know what you're thinking. You walked?! Do you want to kill yourself? But even though the tightness did hurt and..tightened... The feeling of looking beautiful did overlook the pain. I had to get used to it because I can't look like a penguin everyday.

Also, at the back of wardrobe, were some red heels. I wore them at a funereal. Not exactly funeral-ish (black) but they were the nicest heels, and half price I had to get them.

I put them on admiring the way they went with my fantastic new hair.

I looked past and took out a jewellery box. It was my mum's. It was wooden and it had beautiful patterns carved at the top. I opened it with caution.

There was a ring. It was a ruby red and it shimmered in the lights. I slipped them on, the excitement going up my spine again.

I ruffled through the things and there was a set of contact lens in a hard plastic cover. They were teddy bears. I opened them and read all the instructions, followed them, then looked at my reflections (yet, again)

I never notices that my eyes were green. I tried to look past my glasses, but now, I can't stop looking into my own eyes.

What were contacts doing inside? My mum's eyesight was perfect. I wish I took after her. But instead, I was blind as a bat.

A memory flashed into my mind. My mum had always told me that my eyes was pretty and I should wear contacts. But I refused. Maybe she left them for me after she...

Anyway...

I walked outside, tempted to tug at my clothes. I moaned to myself and out my head back. School was about a 5 minute walk and I had no problem with that before but now, it felt more than that. The sacrifices I make.

When I reached school, after the blisters, the tight clothes, I put my nose up in dignity and walked to the class, knowing I was late because the hallway was empty.

I stepped into class and it goes quiet. I see the other boys look at me with open mouths. I blush lightly. One just winked at me. I turn the colour of my hair and start to tug on my skirt. I sit next to Molly, who was looking a me wide eyed. I gulp and look at the awestruck teacher.

I was wrong! I don't want this attention! It was too much.

"Taylor, Taylor!" Molly whispered pointing at her phone. I take my BB out and look at the new text from Molly.

wtf...? she wrote. Wow. 3 letters that explained what she was thinking. Another text came in.

looking hot ;) ₫ᴿᴲᵚ (Drew) sent. Another one came in.
Locker after lesson cyah babes x
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, so I wanted a bit more of school but got carried away lol :3

you shall find out more about Taylor's mum in the story and if you have figured out yet, I'll tell you how it happened in the story...

And check out girlwithflowerdress's book No Idea. It's really good, and be sure to read it. There's more on the way.

And... comment on what you think please....

and don't be afraid to ask me to read any of your books. Because I would love to!!!!! :P