Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter 4

He slammed his hand on the locker, and leaned on me, giving me no way to get out of his brown gaze. There was the other side, but I could dare go away. This guy looked like he could just rape me, there and then.

"What's up?" Drew said, eye shagging me up and down, resting his eyes on my chest. I tugged at my top uncomfortably.

"Err..." I mumbled, looking at the floor.

"I mean, what's all this before you were all geeky and everything and now, you're.....hot! And stop pulling on your clothes, baby, you're killing your hotness" I let go of my top and look him in the eyes. He looked back at me but I could see that his eyes were struggling to not eye shag me again.

"Well, I don't want to be geeky any more. The End. Now move," I said ducking under his arm. He just moved back and slammed his hand on another locker door, trapping me, yet again.

"Gees, don't break them...." I hissed.

"Do you want my help or not?" He asked looking straight at me. I clicked my tongue, "What help?" I asked.

"Well you got the looks hotness right but not mentally. And I can help you, you know, and I'll show you how to use your.... girl parts properly" He emphasized the word "girl parts" making me tingle all over. Well, I did need the help. My brain needed to be switched from geek to chic.

"Fine. Tell me more" I say.

"Well, first, you need to stop tugging at your shirt. Show confidence. And your walking....."

"What's wrong with my walking ?!" I ask a bit annoyed.

"Nothing babe. You need to stick your chest out when you walk, did I tell you guys dig boobs?!"

I sighed. And walked down the hallway sticking my chest out. I felt stupid. Why couldn't I be a boy? Not like you were going stick your di-

"Well done. You might want to lay off a bit. Too much"

I roll my eyes. I can't believe a boy knows how to do all this and I don't! "What else?" I sigh.

"I'll teach you gradually. Come have lunch with me" He said walking off.

"What? It's not lunch, it's second period!" I shout.

"Exactly," I ran to him. "Won't we get in trouble or something?"

"You are really geeky, you don't get any of this bad girl thing do you?"

"Well--"

"Don't give me the well shit. Do you want to be bad or not?" He asked glaring into my eyes. I nod, "good"

We walked al the way out of school. I gulped, gees, I didn't want to be suspended. But I just followed Drew to his motorbike.

"A motorbike? Are you serious?" Drew smirked. "Do you want to walk?"

I look at my heels then grab the helmet from Drew's hands. I sit like a 'proper' lady, my legs sticking out front.

The engine roars. And my things keep roaming in my head. Was I going to get suspended? Was it going to affect me records? Was--

We start going and I forget everything. The wind goes around my hair and It felt wonderful. I let loose and start to feel my bad side come up.

"Woohoo!" I yell, and Drew laughs.

It was even better than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay fourth chapter!

I try to upload everyday (except Wednesday) so sorry if you found it short.

"follow rules with cation" because I've actually haven't tried anything lol.

So please comment. I love reading your comments... so beautiful so if you have commented thank you :3

And you can ask me to read any of your books if you want.....i've got the time. Believe me.

I've just read I was enchanted to meet you by mixtape-of-her-bands and it was amazing!! You have to read it! =P

aha thanks for reading chapter cuatro (I think (hope) that's how you say it)!!