Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter 5

We suddenly halted to a stop. I didn't even notice where we were or wanted to... I loved the moment too much.

Drew starts to come off the motorbike and even though it felt like I could stay on the bike forever, I had to follow his steps. I took off the clippy thing that rested on my chin and took off the helmet; like Drew did.

I moaned as I realised that I must have helmet hair. I feel my messed up hair with my hand and tried to hand-comb it down.

Drew looks at me weirdly. I look back at him, "What? it's your stupid helmet that gave me this stupid helmet hair"

He laughs. "first, don't call my helmet stupid and second, you look kinda hot" I flushed as I looked for words.

"Erm, thank you?" It came out more like a question than an answer, and I hated that.

"You're welcome" Drew winks and then puts the foot down, supporting the bike's weight making it able to stand by itself.

Drew walks and I follow.

We walk into Subway and I look around. There were people stuffing they're mouths with sandwiches and drowning themselves with Pepsi MAX.

I scrunch my face up. Gravy dripped down the side of they're mouths. Disgusting.

Drew makes his order. When he finished, I stand in front of the person and start to make mine.

"I want a sandwich with chicken, bacon-"

"What are you doing, Taylor?" Drew asks me. "Er... making my order.."

"I already have" What?! He made my order??! He better have had all kinds meat on it.

"Tuna, egg and salad"

"Where's the meat!?"

"You want to be glamorous. You have to start dieting. You don't want to be some whale that walks around do you?" Drew asks handing me the sandwich.

I swear almost half the people put their heads down when he said that. I take the sandwich and bite into it, ignoring the horrible taste that punished my tongue.

"Good," Drew said after I finished it, "Now that didn't kill you did it?" Almost did....

"Thank you." I pass him a £10 note. He looks at me. "You don't have to pay me back" I push my hand to him.

"Yes I do" I say.

"No. My treat keep it before I get angry" I quickly shove it in my pocket before he blew.

"That's rule 2. Diet is your friend" He said wiping his mouth.

"Where do we go next?" I ask, I admit, a little excited.

"We go shopping."

I follow him out and we walk in the midst of an empty town. When I came here, it was always full. I look up and I see the words Highcross. I despised shopping, and only did it when my best friend pushed me to.

The things I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for another short chapter. :)

I love you all the people that support me and I am so sorry for keeping you waiting :P

If you want me to read your book(s) just ask and I'll be happy to read it.

Hope you enjoyed x