Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter 7

I squinted at him. And just let it go. He was eye shagging me again and I couldn't be asked to tell him to stop. It had been our fourth fight, or possibly more. I hated every single moment with him, dreading it as I dreaded meeting him.

His engine roared.

But his bike, God his bike, I was in love with. If it just became alive and asked me to marry it, I would say YES.

I ignored that his eyes have probably seen every inch of my body, we got into the the oddest of fights for no reason and just focused on nothing.

My mind was free, my free, should I mention, bright red hair was flowing in the breeze. I was so happy. "Are we going back to school then?" I asked as the subject snapped into my mind.

Drew shook his head lightly. "If you want to...?"

I thought for a bit.

My best friend would be pissed at me, like really pissed for running off without telling her. I could just imagine her running around like a headless chicken, screaming my name.

ha, headless chicken...

"Well do you?" Drew asked again, keeping his eyes fixed on the road.

"Do you have anything better to do?" I asked

Drew smirked. "Yeah, but you have to be ready, I'm not going for any of the crying, "I regret!" shit, okay?"

"We are not going to have it..."

"Have what?" Drew asked.

"You know. don't play dumb"

"I am not playing anything..."

I sighed. "You know... ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex" (A.N try saying x loads of times :D)

"Ex ex ex... WOW! Talk about deja vu, " I blushed crazily as Drew spoke, "But if you want to?" Drew laughed. I slapped him playfully on the shoulder.

"Keep dreaming!" I exclaimed.

"But seriously, no, we're not" Drew said.

"Okay, then where are we going?" Drew laughed.

"Keep guessing," I sighed. I waited, my head pounding with curiosity until the bike ride was over. In front of us was some shed.

It looked kinda old. There was load music coming out of it, almost crushing my ears. A strong smell of alcohol flooded out when we finally pushed the door and entered.

Some people were lying on top of each other, some were standing up. The place was full of talking and it was silent as soon we stepped in. It suddenly became louder as they greeted Drew in a way I have never, ever seen before.

"This is Taylor," Draw said indicating me. I waved and quickly tucked my hands behind my back.

"Ah guy's finally got a girl" A guy laughed. I blushed and saw Drew turn the same red as me. I don't know if it was for anger or embarrassment, I couldn't really tell.

"A hot one as well" Another one said making me turn into a darker shade.

"Fuck off" Drew whispered, shoving the guys.

"Calm down" They said, walking off into another direction. The music was raised higher (I don't even know if that's possible) and my head pounded in sync.

Creating, of course, a massively painful headache.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I hope you like it. I had to end it there because It's late and I've got school tomorrow.

okay bye my lovely's and I hope you like it :*

(I won't be back until maybe Saturday so sorry, my favourite story writer, if I don't read for quite a long time)

xoxo :D