Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter 8

I stood there, near the doors and watched everyone as they talked and laughed. I didn't know where to go, I wasn't used to this. I was more of a Chess club person than a gang member.

I didn't want to look but Drew glanced at me. Again. He gave me one of his expressionless looks. Fiddling with my shirt, I look down but I still get the feeling Drew's looking at me.

"Taylor..." A voice said. I turned around, and looked up at Drew.

"Yeah, what?"

"Why are you standing here?" He asked innocently, "You look like a mannequin"

I frowned, "I don't know where to go..."

"Well, I bought you here to have fun... Oh and we have a plan. If you do this, trust me, you'll be the ultimate bad girl"

My palms became sweaty. I didn't like the sound of this. "I'm listening" I stutter.

"We thought we can light a fire, at school, just enough to trigger a fire bell, then we'll put it out. Simple"

What? Was he out of his mind?

"W-w-what! Simple! Please. I was never allowed to even hold a match stick let alone... THAT!" He looked at me. His face expression told nothing.

"Well, if you don't want to loose the good girl status-"

"No!" I shouted. Damn this stupid good girl status. It was like the whole reason I was doing this was not for my very own purpose, but for other people to see that I can be bad.

Which is not true.

*I*

The orange blaze shoots though the windows, making thick black smoke clog up the hallway. Everyone has been called out, all except Taylor.

Everyone's searching frantically for her; but she can't be traced. It's as if she disappeared with the smoke that escaped through the open windows.

In a little gap through the windows, you can just about see the tired Taylor gasping for breath. But there's nothing more than black smoke that goes through her lungs.

She inhales one last breath and falls to her knees, unable to carry her weight any longer. The finally falls to the ground and she's gone. Everywhere's quiet. Nothing.

*I*

"Taylor... Taylor..."

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You in?" I shake my head.

What if I really did die? What if I hurt someone?

I nod.

At least I'll die happy. And we were going to put it out anyway.

* 1 hour later*

I put in the key to the house and turn it left. I walk in like every other day. Maybe Chrissa and John won't notice.

Oh yes. Chrissa and John are my foster parents. After my mum... was late, my dad couldn't take care of me. He left me and I lived on my own for 3 months after they found me when the bill was not paid.

I don't blame my dad. I was geeky and ugly, I looked nothing like my gorgeous mum, why would he love me?

I wipe the tear from my eye. At least I can undo all that stuff if I set the school on fire...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. I'm sorry for the people (I don't know why you read this but thank you and I love you) that read this... and I wasn't able to update.

I know what your thinking; excuses, excuses

but I actually have a good reason. I got my laptop taken away from me :c (don't fear! I stole it back :D )
I tried to write it with my kindle but the keyboard is a pain in the ass.
I tried my phone and gave up.

Don't get me started on why...

Hope you enjoy(ed) x :P