‹ Prequel: Passenger Seat

Jenny

867-5309

Wow.

"Jared," I nudge his ribs, making him choke a bit on his beer. He swivels around on his bar stool to glance up at me, his brow raised. I nod my head in the direction I was gazing at. "Take a look at that beauty and tell me you didn't instantly get a hard-on."

He rolls his eyes. "John, you think you find the girl of your dreams every time we come here. Can you just give it up already? You fuck them then leave 'em hanging."

"I want to ravish her against the wall."

"Did you just not listen to a word I said?" he growls, shaking his ginger head.

I sigh. "Would you just look at her?" He gives me a pointed glare before nodding in defeat, turning around so he could find my line of sight. When he finally does spot the girl I'd been staring at for about five minutes now, his eyes widen a bit. He whistles quietly under his teeth, slowly moving his head back and forth. "I told you."

"I don't have a boner, but man, if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would be all over that in about five seconds," he confesses, taking another swig of his beer. I laugh, and pat his back.

"That's why I enjoy the single life, my boy," I murmur, setting my own bottle on the counter.

This girl was easily a nine-point-eight.

She was a good foot shorter than me, filling her bodacious body out, lovely curves and lovely hips that made me want to bite into the skin of her lower stomach so bad. She had long, wavy brown hair that hit below her breasts, which were quite voluptuous, round and just the right size for my hands. Her face was heart shaped with what looked to be green eyes and a cute little nose. She had a crooked mouth that seemed to be in a permanent cute smirk. And then, even with her height, she had these long-looking legs that were tan and uh, I just wanted to take her home and bury myself between those delicious thighs.

"You gonna go for it?" Jared asks after he finished washing down his beer, signalling the bartender for another one. I glance over at him, shrugging my shoulders. She seemed tasty, but who knows if she's a girl that is willing to spread those beautiful colored legs for me.

"I'm gonna try," I sigh, nodding. "Wish me luck."

He just gives me another look before I'm walking away from the bar and toward the dance floor. She was standing off to the side, her phone in her hand as she scrolled through something. In my opinion, it looked like she would rather be somewhere else. I smirk. Maybe she just wants to be in a nice stranger's bed.

She was wearing a short little red dress, strapless to show off her tanned shoulders and that melt-worthy collarbone. It had a little black belt around her curvy waist, giving her hourglass figure more definition. She was wearing this black pumps that made her about three inches taller, showing off those damn legs. Oh shit.

I really need to calm the problem in my pants down.

I also noticed the very subtle nose ring dotted on the left side. I could feel the area south of my stomach rise up even further. Shit. What is this girl doing to me?

"You seem lonely," I say calmly, which came as a shock since my voice is usually hoarse when I'm this fucking turned on. "Need someone to keep you company 'til your date arrives?" I stop beside her, keeping my cool by glancing around the bar.

She glances up at me, her brows rising as she looks me up and down. She didn't even hide it.

The smirk on my face widens.

"Wow," she chuckles, darkening her phone and tucking it in her bra. I chuckle myself at the shameless move. "Do you always hit on girls? I mean, this isn't my first time in this joint. I've seen you with at least five other girls when you've been here. Are you one of those cliche, unoriginal, heartless bastards who has sex with a girl, takes their phone number, then throws it in the trash the next day?"

I swallow, my heart thumping. "Okay. Are you one of those cliche, unoriginal girls who calls out the bastard who cheats women, and then ends up following them to their house anyway because you just can't resist their bad boy attitude?"

She gives me a small smile. "No. I'm the girl who gets stood up by their douche-ass ex-boyfriend when he said he wanted to get back together, which he's done multiple times, yet I still fall for it every single fucking time." She was giving me this look, like a genuine look. I felt my stomach drop in concern. She was sincerely pissed.

"Sorry," I murmur. "Guess I picked the wrong girl to hit on tonight."

"Nah, you picked the right one," she grins now. "I'm much hotter than all other bitches here."

I laugh, shaking my head. I stick out a hand, looking her square in the face. "I'm John," I tell her, the thump of the bass in my chest. "And you are?"

She hesitates before placing her hand in mine. "Jenny."

I grin, giving our hands one solitary shake. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too."

I couldn't help smiling. God, what is it about her? Is this one of those cheesy stories I can tell my grandchildren? How I met the girl I'd been looking for for my entire life in a bar and we didn't get along at first but it was almost like love at first sight? Shit. I'm getting old.

"Wanna get outta here?" I ask without even thinking. I immediately knew she would say no. "I think if your douche-ass ex-boyfriend shows up he should think you stood him up."

Jenny laughs. "Hm. Sounds appealing."

"I have hot chocolate." And a nice warm bed.

"Hot chocolate isn't really what I'm looking for," she says, a dark, earthy color swarming in the orbs of her eyes. I had to take a deep breath as my knees locked up. I could feel my erection straining at my zipper as she said this, looking up at me from behind those dark, long, thick eyelashes that had me swooning for days.

"I have what you're looking for," I smirk again. "Don't you worry."

She grins. "Good. Then take me home. And this time, when I give you my number, instead of throwing it in the nearest wastebasket, stick it in your pocket and call me the day after we fuck. Sound good?"

My heart skips a beat. "Sounds fan-fucking-tastic."
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg. I don't even know why, but I love this.
Thoughts?