Status: Slowly progressing

Of Our Souls

102

The second we walked out of our bus, we were met with people. There were various bands standing around and talking, not looking at us. That calmed me down a bit, because I was afraid to meet some of my idols. They seemed nice when they were in interviews, but they could be egotistical asses for all we knew…

‘Finally, you’re here.’ All of us turned our heads to look at Mitch, our tour manager. He looked relieved to see us and I knew that he was worried for us. I mean, he thought of us as his babies, because we were so young and from the other side of the world. Everything was new to us and he wanted to make sure we knew where we were and what we should do. Mitch was nice and I liked him. I had a few heart-to-heart conversations with him and after them I always felt better. He knew what to say and he was very intelligent.

‘We’re not late, are we?’ Gabriel asked raising his brow and Mitch shook his head smiling.

‘Nah, I was just worried you got kidnapped by some stalker and put into some basement where you would never see daylight again.’ He shrugged his shoulders and I smiled lightly. He shook the guy’s hands and stopped in front of me.

‘How’s our Midget doing?’ He grinned at me as he enveloped me in a hug. I rolled my eyes and returned his hug. All the guys were taller than me. I mean, Adam was the shortest of the guys, but I was the midget of the group, barely reaching 5’5. Though, it was a plus to me. The guys always made sure to look after me.

‘I’m fine. A bit nervous, though.’ I shrugged my shoulders and Mitch patted my head.

‘Don’t worry. The guys are nice and friendly. All of you will make friends.’ He told us and I saw the guys grin.

‘I feel like I’m on my first day of new school…’ Paul muttered beside me and I nodded my head. It surely felt like it…

‘Can we just go party?’ Harold asked Mitch and he raised his brow.

‘Wait, just a bit. They need to do a roll call to see if all the bands are here.’ Harold shrugged his shoulders, took a step towards me and before I could process what was happening, he threw me over his shoulder and started walking.

‘What the heck, Harry?’ I asked loudly watching the neon colored jean bum of Harold’s.

‘Just felt like it. Plus, now a lot of guys can look at your sexy butt and think “daaaayum, what a fine piece of ass”.’ I blushed a bit and slapped Harold’s butt. In return, he started laughing like a madman.

‘Don’t embarrass me…’ I muttered and Harold continued on laughing. A few moments later he slowed down his walk and I furrowed my brows when he stopped moving.

‘Hey. I’m Aaron. Saw you come in and wanted to say hi.’ I heard an unknown voice greet Harold and I tried to see who it was, but I couldn’t.

‘Hey. Name’s Harold. This beauty right here is Greta.’ He turned his body so I could look at the person who was talking to Harold and it was no other than Aaron Pauley. I blushed beet red and waved my hand a bit.

‘Hi. Nice to meet you.’ I told him and he chuckled a bit at my defeated face, though his smile was friendly.

‘Harold, how many times do I have to tell you to stop molesting Greta?’ I saw Paul’s feet stop beside Harold and I sighed a bit.

‘Oh, hello. I’m Paul.’ I watched the ground in defeat as I listened to Paul greet Aaron. This was embarrassing as hell.

‘Oy, Paul let’s play a game where we can’t let Greta touch the ground?’ I started squirming a bit and saw that the rest of the guys joined us.

‘Let’s do it.’ I heard Adam exclaim and my eyes widened.

‘Let me go. Oh God, this is embarrassing.’ I exclaimed as I waved my hands and slapped Harold’s butt so that he’d let me go. He didn’t and a few moments later I felt myself soaring through the air. I landed in someone’s arms and looked up at Adam.

‘Let me go.’ I muttered darkly and he grinned at me.

‘Hell no. This is a lot of fun.’ And I was flying through the air once again. This time I landed in Gabriel’s arms and he also grinned at me.

‘Do they do this all the time?’ I heard Aaron ask someone and I presumed it was Mitch.

‘Yeah. She’s the baby of the group so they love to annoy her.’

‘They torture me, not annoy me.’ I exclaimed as I flew through the air and landed in Henry’s arms.

‘Please, let me go. I feel dizzy.’ I muttered at him and he shook his head with a smile on his face.

‘Nope.’ And it went on for I don’t know how long. I was thrown around like a rag doll and I gave up on asking everyone to let me go. Some other guys joined the circle and I was blushing like a tomato. This was becoming exhausting and embarrassing.

‘And who do we have here?’ I slowly raised my eyes at the unfamiliar voice after I felt that I wasn’t being thrown around and felt my mouth drop in surprise. There, in all his glory stood Austin Carlile and he was holding me in his arms. Well, talk about embarrassing experiences…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, bear with me. This was supposed to happen. 8D

And on a serious note, I'd like to know which team would you be on: Team Austin or Team Alan?
I haven't made up my mind yet and I'd just like to hear your opinion on which one would you prefer to read about. :}

I hope your holidays were nice. My holidays were okay. Could've been better, but it's life. c:

Comment?

Mitch

Greta
Adam
Paul
Gabriel
Harold
Henry