Master, Do You Love Me?

Chapter 3

Monday, I got up with a pain in the ass and not sure about wanting to live another day, I didn't tell you how was last night because, yeah, I was being fucked, I should get used to this, it'll be like bullying, I'll grow used to it.
Brian drove me to school in his father's car, who'd kill him if the car had any marks when he came back.
As we got there Brian kissed me and left for class, I walked into school... Cough cough hell cough... And tried not to look weird.
But truly I was more quiet than usual, I was feeling weird.
"So, Jeordie" the teacher said as I arrived the classroom "A train leaves the station in a city with climbing constant speed of 40km / h, 20 minutes later, leaves the same station a second train, with constant scalar speed of 60 km / h. How long after his departure, the second train takes to reach the first?" 
I gagged, I hadn't even heard the question right.
"Do you have any guess of what equation should I use it?" the teacher tried.
"Torricelli?" I guessed, I didn't even know the equation, but Torricelli was a cool name, reminded me of italian restaurants.
A very nerdy girl facepalmed and raised her hand, very irritated with my ignorance.
"Jeordie" the teacher began "If I'd tie you in front of a train, would you use Torricelli to calculate how many seconds of life you had ahead?"
"If I was tied down in front of a train, the last thing I would do would be calculate the impact." I said and the guys laughed.
"People" the teacher said "For the test, I want you to calculate the impact of my feet into Jeordie's
balls" ouch.
I laughed, teacher Louis was a cool guy.
"You must use the time function of uniform motion stupid" said the girl.
"Hey, only I can call him stupid" said Mr. Iggor, then he turned to me and said, with a girly voice "You must use the time function of uniform motion stupid".

I laughed, the whole classroom laughed, but the girl, I bet she was thinking of tying us all, including Mr. Louis, in front of a train and calculating the impact.
"Torricelli is the only equation that DOESN'T count time, you would have guessed right if you had chosen ANY equation but this" said him.
"Okay, okay" I giggled.
I really liked Mr. Louis, I sucked at physics but I was one of his favourite students, I found that out through Brian, whose father was a friend of Mr. Louis.
The rest of the class was normal as fuck, I could only think of Brian and nothing else, the teacher noticed and asked me who was the girl... If only he knew...
I blinked and Mr. Louis was gone, the chemistry teacher walked into the classroom.
"Hello students, goodbye Jeordie" she said.
"But what did I do?!" that fat bitch hated me with every inch of her life for no reason.
"I don't want you here, leave" she said.
Well, I had no options.
Ok Jeordie, think, what can you do in those minutes you are alone? Then I remembered that Brian was in a special class for top students, he could miss any class he wanted and his parents wouldn't be warned about it as long as his grades were better than 8,5.
My grades were about 5,0, no special class for me.
Well, I walked into his classroom, looking for him, his teacher wasn't there yet so I felt free to walk around there.
"Jeordie?" he asked surprised "What are you doing here?"
"Chemistry" I answered "Miss Heather is a bitch"
"I never had a class with her" he said.
"Lucky you" I answered.
Was I upset with Brian? Yes, but I couldn't stop talking to him, I needed him, badly, and this sucked because he was currently abusing me.
"You are staying with me to the philosophy class, no arguing" he ordered.
I sat next to him, we were far away from everyone and he held my hand, it felt good, maybe he did like me, if he did, being a slave would be marvellous.
"Hello people" he said, the classroom greeted him, Mr. Red, people called him that because he was ginger, Mr. Red was probably the coolest teacher in the school, together with Mr. Louis.
"So, what were we talking about last class?"
"About Hegel and Kant" a random guy asked.
"Right, and I got for today a speech about Hegel's ideas" the inspector brought a little TV inside the classroom.
Brian bit my ear and that made me shiver, nobody was looking, Mr. Red was busy trying to make the TV work. 
"I'm glad you're here with me" he whispered.
I moaned, nervously, spending this time with Bri was a good idea?
"Hey Warner Bros" he called Brian, creative nickname "You are a satanist, come here and help me to make this machine from hell work"
Brian stood up laughing and helped him. As the TV began to work, Mr. Red stood up in front of me and I froze. 
You are not a special student "he stated".
I looked at him like... Afraid, than he said "if this demoniac TV doesn't work you'd better know all of Kant's philosophy because we'll have a philosophy musical, so, you'd better sing well too" the classroom laughed and I decided that I wanted to disappear.
He sat down at his table and began to read the newspaper, as the speech was going on, Brian grabbed my hair and kissed me, than he bit my neck and than touched my dick, I felt turned on, and tried to ignore it by watching the movie.
Kant's ideas got Brian as well, he suddenly got VERY interested in the speech, a debate began and suddenly it felt like the philosophers were going to take their shirts off and start wrestling with one another.
And then Mr. Red turned the TV off, the classroom (including me) let a frustrated moan go. 
"Why do you always do this?" a girl asked. 
"I don't understand why you guys don't get used to me" he laughed "I'm a mean guy."
"Fuck you Mr. Red" Brian yelled.
"Brian, why do you hate me?" he asked "is it because my nose is normal?"
The classroom (including me again) laughed and Brian gave him a fake angry look.
"Look at this" he said to a random boy "He's pissed"
"He's such an attention grabber" said the guy, he was a friend of Bri.
"Beautiful nose Warner Bros" Mr. Red said again.
I laughed as the class ended, I rushed out, I couldn't miss any other history class, otherwise my mom would be called in school, I missed all of history classes, the teacher had never seen me.
Brian ran after me, he grabbed my hand and gave me one last kiss before I got into the classroom.
It should be perfect, but it wasn't, it would be hell until I was sure that he loved me back.