Have You Ever Really Danced On The Edge?

Distractions

"Come on, Natalie! The guys are on stage waiting for me! Not to mention, I'm keeping the kids waiting!" I told my Guitar Tech, Natalie.
"Okay! I'm almost done." Natalie said with a smile.
"Hurry!!" I  was starting to get annoyed.
"Okay, okay!" She said with a smirk. "Here! Now, get your happy ass up on that stage and play a badass show!"
"I will!" I gave Natalie a wink before I ran for the stage.
As soon as I made it up on stage, the kids were going insane. We haven't even played a single note and they were already freaking out.
"How are we doing tonight, Warped Tour?!" I screamed into the mic.
It was the very first day of Warped. Salt Lake City was the very first stop on this long tour.  
As soon as we started playing Caraphernalia, all the fans were already jamming out. They were singing and crowd surfing and just having an awesome time.
Seeing the smiling faces of our fans always makes me proud of the band. All these fans here just to see us jam out make me want to do this for a life-time.
We were now done with Caraphernalia. It was now time to play Bulletproof Love.
One song down, four more to go.
As Tony started Bulletproof, I started thinking of Natalie. Oh, Natalie. She was so beautiful, so short and not to mention talented with music and everything else. She was Jamie's Bestfriend. They've been bestfriends since they were in middle school. They even learned how to play the Bass and Guitar together. It's insane just thinking about how long they've been bestfriends.
The loud cheers of the crowd break me from my thinking. Hopefully I didn't look distracted.

We were now almost done with Bulletproof Love.
I just want to get this set over with so I can see Natalie.
No one knows about me liking Natalie. I've had a crush on her ever since I found out she could play the guitar.
I'm a sucker for girls that can play music.
It just so happens that Natalie is also pretty and the sweetest person ever.
Perfect combination.
I found out Natalie could play the guitar the night I first met her.
Me, the band, our crew and some friends were all at Jaime's house that night.
The doorbell rang and it was Natalie and Jaime's girlfriend, Denise. I thought Natalie was a pretty girl, but then Jaime asked her to play something on the guitar and she did. She was nervous at first but when she played the guitar, it took my breath away. She was so talented with the guitar. I knew when she was done playing that I liked her. That was also the night I asked her to be my Guitar Tech.

Before I knew it, it was now time to bring a fan on the stage to sing Yeah Boy And Doll Face too.
"Who wants to come up on stage?!" I yell into the mic. After scanning our huge crowd, I say,
"You!" Pointing to the girl in front of the barricade. She was a black haired, petite girl. She wore a Pierce The Veil tank top and shorts.
"Whats your name?" I asked the fan as she was walking across the stage.
"Amanda!"
I nod my head as I tell her, "Sit right there for me." She does as she's told, and Tony took over guitar.
When I started singing Amanda started crying. Tears of joy?
I couldn't help but imagine I was singing to Natalie. Why was she on my mind right now?
As I was getting to the chorus again, I could feel like someone unfamiliar was staring from the side of the stage. I peer over my shoulder and Natalie was watching me. I wish I could stare at her a little longer but I had to finish the song.

-Natalie's P.O.V-
The guys look amazing as they were on stage for Warped Tour. They genuinely loved playing music for the fans. They especially loved how their music gives the fans hope among all the crazy shit that life can throw at them.
I was trying to pay attention to everyone single one of the guys but Vic held my attention.
I don't know why but lately I have had mixed feelings about liking Vic or not. I mean, he's one of Jaimes good friend and I guess you could say that I work for him too. Talk about awkward. Yet, he's so sweet and sentimental, cute and so talented. Best combination you could have in a guy.
I don't even know if he has feelings for me.
I need to talk to someone about this. The first person that's pops into my head that I want to talk to about this is Jaime.
No. Jaime might be my bestfriend but I can't talk to him about liking one of his close friends.
Mike? Nope! That's even worse. Mike is Vic's brother.
Tony? Yup.
I'll have to find time talk to him.
Why did I all of a sudden feel butterflies in my stomach?

-Vic's P.O.V-
We're more then half way done with our set and I couldn't concentrate on finishing the last two songs.
Kellin Quinn was on the stage to sing King For A Day and all I could think of was Natalie. I had to try my hardest to not forget to play. It wasn't easy. Even Tony and Jaime were starting to notice that I wasn't concentrated. I tried to get through the rest of King For A Day without getting distracted. I was successful at first for a couple of seconds but then Natalie was at the side of the stage watching again. Knowing that shes watching makes me nervous.
Why does her perfection do this to me?!
The song was halfway through and I wasn't about to forget the lyrics or the notes so I was trying to look straight and not even pay any attention to the side of the stage.

My plan actually worked because I finished the rest of King For A Day and the rest of our set without messing up or looking distracted.
As we were walking off the stage Natalie was saying that we did a good job and all I could do was say "Thanks."
After I said thanks I went straight to the bus since we were the last band to play and it was about time for bus call which meant it was time to go to the next venue which was Vegas.
I was the first person on the bus which was good because I had about five or ten minutes to get my thoughts together before the crew and the guys got here and wanted to party.
I have to figure out my feelings for Natalie before they got on the bus so I walked to the back lounge to think about it.
Natalie was Jamie's bestfriend, mysically talented, beautiful and the sweetest person ever.
Yup. I have feelings for her. Not just any feelings, I have strong feelings for her. 
She's perfect for me.
I have to let her know that I really like her but, what if she doesn't feel the same way?
Just then the guys busted through the bus door.
"Man, that set was amazing!!" I hear Jaime say.
"Seriously dude! We couldn't have done better!" Tony said replying to Jaime.
"Yeah, but Vic seemed distracted." Mike said as him, Jaime and Tony made their way to the back lounge and sat down on the couch.
"What was up with that man?" Mike asked me.
"I.. uhh... I was just nervous. That's all." I hope they believed me.
They were just staring at me as if they didn't believe me.
"Oh. Well those nerves better go away for the rest of the tour" Jaime said. I just nodded and sat there.
The crew finally walked through the doors of the bus. Our Tour Manager, Bus Driver, Out Merch people and our Techs. As soon as I saw Natalie walk down the aisle, all I could do is stare.
I was broken from my trance when I heard Casey, Mikes Drum Tech, already bringing out the bottles of Whiskey.
"Come on guys! Let's celebrate!" Casey yells from the front of the bus.
"Alright man. I got you!" Mike yells at him and he gets up and I follow Mike before I make a fool of myself in front of Natalie.
Jaime soon follows and we're all in the front of the bus partying it up, while Natalie and Tony are in the back lounge.

-Natalie's P.O.V-
I was now alone with Tony. This was my chance to finally ask Tony for advice. It was, wasn't it?
"Uhmm.. Tony?"
"Yea.." He wasn't even finished with saying the word because just then, his phone rung. "Sorry. It's Stephanie." He then left to talk to Stephanie, his girlfriend, in private.
"Stephanie would call right now." I muttered under my breath.
I waited for about ten minutes to see if Tony would come back but he never did. He was still on the phone with Stephanie. After he didn't come back, I just went to the front of the bus to hangout with the guys and Mai.
"There you are!!" Jaime said as he handed me a red cup.
"Whiskey?" I asked.
"Is there anything better?" Jaime said with a grin.
I still needed to talk to Tony but he still hasn't came out of his bunk. Just as I was gonna give up, Tony hopped out of his bunk and came to the front of the bus with us.
"Where the whiskey at?!" Tony yelled with a huge smile on his face. "Oh. Natalie. Were you gonna tell me something?"
I took a big swig of whiskey because now all eyes where on me, even Vic was looking at me.
"Yeah. I.. I.. Uhhh... I need to talk to you in private." I said while pointing to the back lounge. I start walking but he doesn't follow and everyone is still staring me.
"Come on." I said.
"Yeah. Okay." Tony said as Mike handed him and drink.
Tony and I where now in the back lounge. It was now time to come clean about my feelings for Vic and to ask Tony for advice on it.
"Tony, can you give me some advice?" Tony took some sips of his drank before he replied.
"Uhh. Yeah. About?"
As soon as he said yeah, my heart started racing, I was shaking a little and my stomach was it knots.
Was I that nervous to finally tell someone that I liked Vic?
I take a deep breath and I let it all out.
"I really like Vic and I don't know what to do because I don't know if he likes me back or not." I said that so fast that Tony was just in shock.
"Really? I would have never guessed that you like Vic." He said with a chuckle.
"Just tell me what I should do!" I begged him.
"You have to tell him."
"NO!"
"Yes, Natalie. You're never gonna know if he likes you back if you don't tell him." He made it sound so easy.
"Fine." I muttered.
"Does anyone else know about your crush?" He said with a smirk.
"No. And you can't tell anyone!!"
"I probably will." He said with a wink. Just then I grabbed one of the pillows on the couch and jumped on Tony so I could smother him with it.
"You're not gonna tell anyone. Please? You have to promise!" I can't believe I'm begging him again.
"Fine. I won't. I promise." Tony gave me another friendly wink as he was walking out of the back lounge.
I was about to leave the back lounge but Vic was walking down the aisle to go to his bunk. I just sat there and stared until he was completely in his bunk.
Daumn you Vic and your perfection.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Fan-Fic I've ever written.
Nervous about it.
Feedback would be amazing. :)