Have You Ever Really Danced On The Edge?

Let It All Out

-Natalie's P.O.V-
Ever since everybody got back from breakfast, I've been forced to eat whatever the guys and crew could get their hands on. It's a waste. I'm going to end up throwing it up later.
Jaime is my bestfriend so I know he cares. Me and Jaime have been through hell and back together.
He's always been there for me and I'll always be there for him.
I developed this eating disorder in high school. I would always get picked on for being fat. I didn't think anything of it at first but then more and more people started to call me fat and it finally got to me. I hardly eat and when I do I throw it up.
Jaime tells me everyday that I'm not fat. He even tries to get me to eat but I usually don't. I won't budge. Jaime gets mad when I don't eat but I just can't.
Food is my enemy.
I was now sitting in front of a huge plate full of food from Warped Tour catering. I didn't want to eat it but Jaime was sitting across the table from me and expecting me to eat.
"Eat." Jaime said in a stern voice.
"I don't want to." I said staring at the enemy.
"Eat the food Natalie. Please?" He said pleading.
"Nope." I said shaking my head.
"Please Natalie. You're my bestfriend. Please eat the food for me." He said with a concerned look on his face.
If I say no one more time, I know for a fact that he might get mad.
"Fine." I then grabbed the plastic fork and got a fork-full of the rice they served us and I just stared at it.
"Come on. You can do it." He said motioning for me to put the fork in my mouth. I did and I swallowed it so Jaime can be satisfied.
"Happy?" I said.
"Ecstatic." Jaime said with a smile on his face. "Now you have to eat all the food."
"Come on Jaime. Everyone has been giving me food, all day."
"I don't care. Eat the rest of your food." Jaime said giving me a puppy pout face.
"Fine. How can I resist that face?" I said with a chuckle.
"Nobody can resist the power of the puppy pout face!" Jaime said flexing his muscles.
My Bestfriend is weird.
"Are you excited to see Denise at the next stop?" I said with a mouth full of food.
"Hell yes." Jaime said with a huge smile on his face.
"Aww. How cute! You're actually blushing!" I said pinching Jaime's cheeks. "You have a girlfriend. Tony has a girlfriend. Hell, even Casey has a girlfriend and I'm just forever alone." I said faking being sad.
"You're not forever alone. You're just won't give anyone a chance to get to know the real you. I think Vic might actually like you." As he said that, Vic walked into catering and I was nearly choking on my food because of what Jaime said. "Woah, chew your food Nat." Jaime said patting my back."
"Hey! You okay Natalie?" Great. Now Vic saw me making a fool out of myself.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I said as I got up to leave. "You guys had a great set. I'm just gonna go to the bus now." As I was trying to leave catering Jamie stopped me.
"Are you sure you're okay? You don't want to finish your food?" He said with a concern look on his face.
"No I don't. I'm fine, I swear. I'll see you guys later!" I then glanced and Vic and then walked toward the bus.
As I was walking to the bus I noticed that Tony was going to the bus too.
"Tony!" I yelled from a distance. He heard and walked back toward me.
"What's up Nat?"
"Did you tell anyone about me liking Vic?" I said.
"No. Why?" Why did Tony sound concerned?
"So then why did Jaime say Vic liked me?"
"Maybe because he just might like you back?" Was he trying to be sarcastic? "I can try to find out for you." He said smiling. Was he being serious? We were now walking on to the bus.
"Yes. Please?" Once again, I am begging Tony.
"Sure. I'll do it."
"You're the best Tone!" I said as I gave Tony a hug.

-Vic's P.O.V-
"What's up with Natalie?" I asked Jaime.
"I think she's just weirded out that you guys all know about her eating disorder." Jaime said in a disappointing tone. He really cares about Natalie and to see her do that to herself hurts him.
"She shouldn't be. She's perfect the way she is." I said, truly meaning what I said.
"Do you like her?" He said with a raised eyebrow.
"Honestly?" I said also raising my eyebrow.
"Honestly is the best policy, Vic." Jaime would say that.
"I do." I said through a huge smile on my face.
"Really?" He said in a shocking tone. "How long?" He said giving me a nudge and a wink.
"Ever since the day I met her." I took my time saying these words.
"And I'm barley finding out about this now?" Now Jaime sounded hurt.
"Sorry man. Natalie is your Bestfriend. It's weird too me but whenever I see Natalie, my heart skips a beat. She's so talented, beautiful, smart and not to mention sweet. I can't stop thinking about her." Why am I now expressing my feeling toward Natalie?
"Dude, you have to tell Natalie how you feel about her." He makes it sound so easy.
"It's not that easy, Jaime." I said burying my face in my hands. "What if she doesn't like me back? I would tell her my feelings for her just to get rejected."
"Wait. I have an idea!" Jaime said all enthusiastic.
"You and your ideas man. What is it this time?" I said hoping its a good one.
"What if you take Natalie out to dinner when we get to San Diego? Just show her that you will always be there for her. And maybe, just maybe, you'll find out if she likes you back." Jaime was so proud of his idea that the way he smiled showed his pride. It took me about five minutes to think about his idea and when I did I said,
"Okay, but only if you and Denise will do a 'double date' thing with us. You can be there to see if Natalie likes me."
Jaime took some time to think but when he was done he said, "Yeah. Why the hell not? I'll probably be able to tell if Natalie likes you."
"Let's do it man!" I said with a smile. 
Knowing that Jaime is willing to help me means a lot. He seriously is a true friend.
"So, Jaime. Have you talked to Denise?" I was now my turn to nudge Jaime.
"You know I have." He said with a wink.
"I bet she misses you dude!"
"She does and I miss her a lot to." He said with a sadden tone. Denise has been with Jaime for as long as I can remember. She is the perfect girlfriend for him. She understands about band stuff. She doesn't get jealous of Natalie because she knows how long Jaime and Natalie have been Bestfriends. She isn't all about the fame, she truly loves Jaime for Jaime and all of his craziness. She is the ideal girl for him and I'm happy for them.
"You and her are the perfect couple dude. I'm proud you picked her." I said giving Jaime a smile.
"Thanks man. That means a lot." Jaime said returning the smile. "You and Natalie are gonna be the perfect couple too." He said giving me another wink.
I hope Jaime was right. If I ever have a chance to be with Natalie, I know for a fact that I'll treat her like a queen. She's perfect for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3.
Sorry if it's a little short!
Thanks for the readers, subs and recs. <3 Means a lot!
Please comment with feedback. It would be appreciated! :)