Have You Ever Really Danced On The Edge?

The Question

As me and Jaime made our way to the bus, I could hear Natalie and Tony talking.
Did she like him?
I'm just gonna stop assuming she does because if I don't then I'll go insane.
"You guys excited to go home for the next stop?" Jaime asked as soon as we made it on the bus.
"Hell yeah man! I miss Stephanie so much." Tony was the first to reply to Jaime.
"I bet dude! She probably misses you too." Jaime said in a sympathetic tone.
Natalie just stared at me with her pretty eyes. Jamie and Tony went into a huge conversation on how they both miss their girlfriends. I didn't say anything because I didn't have a girlfriend. Just then everyone came on the bus and it was time to head to San Diego for the next venue. I still haven't figured out how I was gonna ask Natalie to dinner. I need Jaime's opinion. Natalie was his bestfriend and if anyone knew what she likes it would be Jaime.
We were now on our way to San Diego for our next venue. I was still trying to figure out what Natalie would like.
While everyone was in the front of the bus I decide to go to the back lounge so I could think. I wanted to think of how I would ask Natalie out to dinner and where I would take her. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice that Natalie and Tony were talking again. What are they talking about? Why were they talking? Jaime noticed the sadden looked on my face and came into the back lounge with me.
"Whats with the sad face?" Jaime asked.
"I think Natalie and Tony might like each other."
"Why do you think that?" Has Jaime really not noticed how they always talk and that they're always together?
"They always talk and they are always together."
"Really Vic? You might as well say that she likes me too." He had a point.
"Fine. I guess she doesn't."
"She doesn't dude. You have nothing to worry about. Just wait until we get to San Diego."
"Okay. You're right. How do I ask Natalie to dinner?"
"Natalie is a really easy going person. Just ask her. You don't have to do anything special for her."
"Okay. Where do we take Natalie and Denise for dinner?"
"That's an easy question. They both love seafood."
"Should we take them to one of the seafood joints by the beaches?" I was starting to get really excited and anxious about asking Natalie.
"Well, those places aren't opened that late. Unless we take them out for dinner and..." before Jamie could finish his sentence I cut him off because I just got an idea.
"What if take them out for the whole day?" I said with confidence.
"That'll be awesome!"
"I can't wait." I then walked out of the back lounge and went to the front to enjoy the rest of the night. As the morning rolled around I stayed up and thought of how amazing our day off of Warped was gonna be but maybe staying up was a bad thing to do.
"Vic, you look like a zombie again." Mike said.
"No shit." I said pouring a cup of coffee.
"It's a good thing we have today off." Having today off means I'm finally gonna ask Natalie to hang with me all day.
I'm nervous.
As I was drinking my coffee, Natalie came out of her bunk. Even when she wakes up she still looks stunning. She then came to the front of the bus and sat on the couches.
"Good morning guys." Natalie said in a sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes.
"Morning Nat." Mike said then got off the bus since we stopped at our parents house.
"Morning Natalie." Okay. This was my chance to ask her. Come on Vic. Stop being a wuss and just ask Natalie to hang all day. "Uhh, Natalie? I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me all day?" I asked.

-Natalie's P.O.V-
Did Vic just ask me out on a date? No. He couldn't have.
"Uh, what?" I was in complete shock.
"Well I mean.... Jaime and Denise would be going too. I was just thinking, why not invite you." Vic said. I don't understand why he would ask me when I just woke up. I probably look like a mess.
"Uhh. Yeah." I said with a smile.
As I answered, Vic had a huge smile on his face and said "Awesome! Get ready!" He then went to his bunk. "You can shower in the house."
As Vic left the bus, Jaime came out his bunk and to the front of the bus.
"Did you hear what Vic asked me?" I asked Jaime.
"Yea." Jaime just smiled and walked off the bus too.
Sketchy.
I just got some of my clothes and took a shower on the tour bus bathroom because no one was going to be on the bus so why not?
After my shower I was looking in the full length mirror we have. I was looking at my body. Everyone says I'm not fat but I don't see it. When I look at my body I see nothing but fat, I was broken out of my trance and I got changed into shorts, a tank top and my black toms and went to the cabinet and found some diet pills. I take three out and swallowed them. After all that I went inside the Fuentes household.
"What's up Natalie?" Tony said as I went into the kitchen.
"Not much." I said.
"Want some food, Natalie?" Mamma Fuentes asked me.
"No thank you." I don't need to eat food at all right now.
"Hey Tony! Stephanie should be coming in, in a little bit!" Denise and Stephanie were finally here. "Oh my god! Hey Natalie! Woah, you got so skinny!" Should I believe Denise? I should right?
"Hey Denise! I've missed you! You ready to go on your little get together?" I said with a smile. Denise was going to reply but Jaime walked into the kitchen and she freaked out.
"Jaime! Oh my god! I miss you babe!" She said as she ran to him.
"Denise! I've miss you! Never leave my arms!" Jaime was always the sappy, romantic type. As Jaime was hugging Denise, Vic walked in.
"You ready?" He said with a smile. "You look great by the way." He said.
"Yea I'm ready, and thanks." I returned the smile. "So do you." I couldn't help but compliment him back.
"You guys ready? Let's go!!" Jaime said in a enthusiastic tone. We all then walked to Jamie's car and drove to the first destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update. Writers block was killing me.
Sorry for the cliff hanger! Their "date" will probably be posted tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks for the comments, subs and recs. :)
Feedback please!! :)