Status: Please Comment!:) I will try to update fast but since school started itll take time. Please comment,like,recommend,subscribe

4 Fathers:A BTR Family Story

Katie's Accident

James woke up the next day exhausted. He went downstairs to make some tea. He put it in the microwave and checked his phone for any texts. There was 1 from Carly. It says : going out to breakfast at IHop with Jo,Camille,and Jennifer. When James read it, he felt upset. The microwave beeped and James entered the kitchen again to get it. While he was drinking, he heard crying. James almost dropped the hot tea for how loud Sienna was crying. James hurried to her crib and saw many tears and a scratch of blood on her forehead. James picked her up and got a wet cloth to put over the blood. James still couldn't figure out how she started to bleed. Sienna quieted down but let out many tears. James got another cloth and blew hot air into it and immediatly put it onto Sienna's scratch. No more tears or wining. The blood slowly faded away. James carried her downstairs and put on the television. He first puts on Dora the Explorer for Sienna. Sienna slept again and so James put on the news. A murder act occured in IHop! James got very scared because that was the same one Carly went to. James carried Sienna and places her into the carseat and buckles up. i want to play!" Kendall replies "that is too early and stop shouting--wait---oh my god!" Katie says "what happened Daddy?" Kendall replies "nothing, you go downstairs and i will be there in a few minutes." Katie says "OK Daddy" and jumps off the bed. Kendall sleepily says "Jo wake up are we going to sign her up today?" no reply. Kendall repeats. Still no answer. Kendall takes the blanket off and sees noone or nothing but a note. It says:went to IHop with the other girls. Kendall felt a little upset because he was looking forward to a pancake. Suddenly he hears a loud thud and crying. Katie fell from the stairs! Kendall rushes to Katie and sees her laying on the floor, crying her eyes out and her foot misplaced. Kendall screams "OH MY GOD!!" Kendall runs to his phone and calls 911. Kendall asks her what happened but Katie is in too much pain to talk. Kendall tries to stand her up but she weeps even more. He hears the ambulance and goes inside the truck with Katie. The ambulance asks Kendall "how did she fall?" Kendall answers "i think she fell from the stairs" Kendall kneels to Katie who is still crying and screaming "don't worry sweatheart, you will be okay" he mumbles "i hope" His heart pounded too fast not affording to think about loosing her. Kendall calls Jo. Jo picks up and says "hey whats up?" Kendall replies "meet me at the hospital near our house" jo heard Katie screaming. "what happened?!" Kendall says "Katie fell down the stairs and they think either her foot or leg is dislocated" Jo also screams and hangs up. Kendall brushes his fingers into Katie's hair and repeats "everything will be fine" suddenly Katie's eyes shut! Kendall's eyes turn bright red. They reach the hospital and Kendall was seperated from Katie. Kendall decided to call the others.Carlos woke up early next morning to get ready. Today,he was gonna drop Daniell off to school so he can talk to him. Jennifer woke up to make eggs for them before she left. Carlos woke up Daniell "come on sport, time to go to school. today i will drive you. Danny had a glum look. Carlos adds "it would be fun plus i need to talk to you about something." Danny ignores him and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Carlos already knew where Jennifer was because  she woke him up to tell him. When they get ready, they get into the car. After silence, Danny broke out "what do you want to say to me?" Carlos hesitates but then says "why were you so sad for the past 2 months?" Daniell fell silent. Carlos says "Answer me Daniell Pena" Danny sighs but says "i am having some trouble at school" Carlos says "are you being bullied?" Danny nods. Carlos asks "then why don't you tell the teacher?" Danny shrugs. They get to school exactly on time. Danny closes the door and joins his line. Carlos stays for a while to watch for anything. A kid from an older grade comes up to Daniell and says "hey pinhead, came back for more?" and hits Daniell's head with a basketball. Carlos now sees evidence and hurries out of the car to Danny. Carlos says to the kid "what is wrong with you he is in 3rd grade." The kid ignorantly replies "nothing" and steps on Danny and his father's foot. That was when  Kendall called him. Danny and Carlos drove to the hospital.Logan wakes up in the morning from a bad dream. One of his friends would be in the hospital and so would one of his kids. He was terrified but knew that it was just a dream. He usually woke up Camille if he had a dream like that so she could help him but today she wasn't there. Logan texted her: where are you? I need to talk to you about my dreams again. This was the 5th day in a row he had the same dream. He went to Valorie's room and finds her safe and sound. Then he goes to Noah's room who is also fine. 5 minites later, Logan got a text back from Camille : i'm on my way to the hospital. Katie dislocated her foot. What was your dream about? You can come here or after i see Katie i will come over and be with you. That is exactly when he got the phone call. Logan replies to the text :that was what happened in my dream but also one of our kids 2. Logan wakes up the 2 and tells them to get dressed. After they ate breakfast, they left to the hospital. Logan called James and James turned from the direction to IHop to IHospital. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like it!:) Btw, the beginning got cut off from chapter 1. Ir was basically about them getting ready to go to his house and their description.