Status: Please Comment!:) I will try to update fast but since school started itll take time. Please comment,like,recommend,subscribe

4 Fathers:A BTR Family Story

Preschool Sign-up

Kendall was still waiting outside the room when everyone arrived. Jo came up to him and screamed "why weren't you watching her?! What were you so busy with that you couldn't look out for Katie?! Why didn't you help her go down the stairs?!" Kendall screamed "I DON'T KNOW! I was looking for you when she fell but apparently you guys were at IHop!" James said "Calm down Kendall. I am sure she will be fine" while he played with Sienna's hands who was on his lap. Carly nods and cuddles up in James's arms. Jo sits next to Kendall and kisses his cheek."Sorry for snapping at you" Kendall replied "whatever" Noah, Valorie, and Daniell went to the playroom to play. Logan said to Kendall "Don't worry" Camille asked Jennifer "so how is Danny?" Jennifer shrugs but Carlos comes out of the playroom and explains everything that happened at school. Husbands and wives sit together in each others' arms until Valorie came out the room and said "Noah keeps calling me a baby!" and starts to cry. Camille rolls her eyes while Logan went in to fix them up. Carly put a bottle of milk in Sienna's mouth but she spit it right out on James. Everyone smirked. Then Sienna did a small burp and everyone started to laugh at the cuteness. The doctor came out of Katie's room and said "you can go inside in 10 minutes" Kendall immediatly asked "how is she?" the Doctor sweetly replies "great but right now she is asleep like an angel" Jo asked "was there any injury?" The doctor nodded and said "she dislocated her foot. Come in 10 minutes because she would awaken by then." 10 minutes went by very slowly and finally the doctor said "you can come in now"Kendall and Jo walked in first and found their injured daughter fast asleep in the hospital bed. Everyone decorated the room with flowers and balloons. Suddenly the door opened and Kendall's mother Grandma Kathy walked in the door. She said to Kendall "why didn't you watch her coming down the stairs?!" Kendall rolled his green eyes with red outline fighting back tears. Jo went to Kathy "Kathy he was looking for me but i went out and that is when she fell." Kendall nodded but Kathy ignored him and helped to decorate the room with the others. Kendall and Jo were kneeled against Katie's bed holding her hand waiting for her to get up. A few minutes after everyone settled down on the tiny couch Jo felt a shake. Katie woke up! Katie coughs and everyone came up to her bed and asked her how he was doing. Katie asked "where am i? What happened? My foot is hurting!" Grandma Kathy goes to her and said "how do you feel my love?" Katie shrugs and sees her father. Katie shouts "get away from me Daddy!" Kendall looked hurt but moved away. Sienna said her first word "Katie" everyone smiled and James and Carly looked astonished."Wow!" was what everyone said. After an hour, they all went to the hospital cafeteria except Kendall, Jo and ofcourse Katie. Once everyone left, Katie's grin turned into a frown. Kendall comes up to her and says "i am so sorry!" Katie turns her head away from him. Jo added "please forgive us sweatheart!" Katie looks at them,smiles, and nods. Both Kendall and Jo kiss her hand and Kendall goes to get them food while Jo stays. She brushes her fingers in Katie's hair and sings softly not knowing Kendall came back and stood at the door:"Just close your eyes, the sun is goin down, You'll be alright, noone can hurt you now. Good morning light. Cuz u and i'll be safe and sou-ound oo-oo-ooh."(Taylor Swift:Safe and Sound) Katie shuts her beautiful eyes andKendall comes from the door smiling "i actually had forgotten how you sing since you haven't in a while." Jo smiles and since Katie was asleep, they also went to the cafeteria.Kendall and Jo entered the cafeteria and found it full. It took them about 5 minutes to look for them. James fed a spoon of baby food to Sienna and then asked "is Katie feeling fine?" Jo replied "yeah" and picked a salty french fry to eat. Carlos aaked Kendall "did she forgive you?" Kendall smiled and nodded. They all ate french fries and went back to the room. Katie was still asleep when they went back. James decided to stay with Carly in the room with Kendall and Jo while the others left to take their kids to school. Jo and Carly later went to get gifts for Katie. James asked Kendall "she would be fine. Why are you so worried?" Kendall answered "i don't know. I thought i would have lost her!" James said "she just dislocated her foot" Kendall said "yeah but when i saw her on the ground, it looked very bad" James nodded.Katie was a daughter to James so he didn't want to leave. Carly stayed with him because Jo and Kendall had to go sign Katie up in Sunnyside Preschool.Jo drove the car while Kendall said anything bad that popped into his head about Sunnyside "they were mean. They bullied me. I was tortured!" Jo ignored him but on the inside, she also felt something against Sunnyside. Once they reached, Kendall didn't dare come out the car. Jo literally dragged him out and into the building. Kendall hid behind Jo because he saw all of his teachers. Jo said to the front desk worker "i would like to sign up my daughter here." the woman replied "ofcourse. But the father has to be here too." Jo pushed Kendall infront of her and he said "Hey Miss. Collins" The woman's eyes grew so big with astonishment that it looked like her eyeballs would come out. She furiously said "is that you Kendall Schmidt?!" Kendall was too scared to reply but Jo nodded for him. The woman with bug eyes said to Jo "how come you married him? He was the worst student!" Jo ignored her and looked at Kendall who said to her "see?!" The woman shaked her head and told them to wait for their interview with the headmistress. They sat down on a white couch. Kendall said "i have a bad feeling about this" Jo looked irritated by his complaints but managed to say "Can you please be positive and give them another chance!" Kendall had a frown for 10 minutes. The worker came up to them and said "follow me please" They followed her into a room of toys. They sat down and waited for the teacher.The teacher Ms.Carissa entered and also had her eyes widened when she saw Kendall. She said "i didn't realize that you would ever get married!" Jo looked at Kendall suspiciously and Kendall mouthed What Do You Want? They answered many questions like if Katie is potty trained. Kendall replied "yes. I trained her." Ms.Carissa said " that was quick it took you until 5!" Kendall blushed bright red while Jo giggled. Ms.Carissa asked "where is your daughter?" Jo said "in the hospital" She asked "what did He do?" pointing at Kendall. Kendall gulped "it wasn't entirely my fault it---" Before he finished, Ms.Carissa pushed them out. Jo stared at Kendall "were you really that bad?" Kendall replied "No---I dont remember---Maybe" Jo said "i feel sad for what your mother went through" and Kendall softly pushed Jo. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like it!:)