Status: Please Comment!:) I will try to update fast but since school started itll take time. Please comment,like,recommend,subscribe

4 Fathers:A BTR Family Story

Cruise

The guys all took their wives and kids to the cruise ship. The guys still didnt tell their families where they were going even though they were anxious. Once each of them told their families, they screamed. They gave their suitcases to the workers and they had to go through security. The workers gave each of them their roomkey on a necklace and they were brought to there 2 suites. Kendall's and Logan's family were in 1 room while James's and Carlos's family in the other. The rooms connected. The rooms were on the 8th floor and were the last rooms. Once they entered the rooms they were astonished! Noah and Valorie started jumping on the bed. This time, Camille and Logan didnt mind because they are on vacation. Each suite had 2 bunkbeds in one room and a full sized bed in the other. Both suites had amazing views of the ocean from a great balcony. Kendall asked Logan "how are we going to do the sleeping arangments?" Logan replied "My family on the bunkbeds and yours on the full sized bed" Kendall and Jo nodded. Both families went into there rooms to put their stuff. James said to Carlos "You guys sleep on the bunks and we will sleep on the bed" Carlos said "Sure". It was Sienna's birthday today. Everyone said Happy Birthday to her and James whispered in Carly's ear "I told you i had a plan for her birthday" Carly smiled and whispered back "You are amazing" James whispered "I know" and kissed her. Daniell whispered in Jennifer's ear "Mom, I'm hungry" while Carlos curiously looked at Jennifer and Danny. Jennifer said "Why don't we get lunch" Jo replied "Sounds great!" Camille added "I'm starving!" Katie sat on Jo's lap and started playing with her clothes. Jo didn't mind so she put Katie's hair into pigtails. Kendall then picked up Katie and put her on his shoulders. Noah asked "Where are we going?" Carlos replied "to lunch". Valorie held Logan's hand while Noah held Camille's. They went to the 9th floor to Windjammer for lunch. Carly carried Sienna while James played with her little hands. All husbands held their wives' hands. The buffet was on the 9th floor next to the pool. Sienna started clapping once she saw the pool. Everyone giggled. Danny asked "When are we gonna go to the pool?" Carlos replied "After we eat and get dressed" Noah nudged her mom "I wanna go now" Camille said "First let's eat" Valorie nudged Logan "Can we go to the pool everyday?" Logan replied "Sure" Katie pulled Kendall's hair by accident and Kendall screamed "Oww" Katie said "Sorry" Jo said "Have her walk now you'll get tired" Kendall agreed and put her down. They enter and they see the word WINDJAMMER carved on fruits. Jennifer exclaimed "That looks cool" Carlos said "Sure does. I hope this place has corndogs" everyone laughed. They grabbed a table and sat down. Valorie whispered in her mom's ear "when will they give the menu?" Camille laughed "you don't need a menu for this,sweety,we get our own food from the stalls" Noah overheard the conversation and said "well this is a very conveniant restaurant" they all laughed. Kendall's and James's family got up first to get the food while the others saved there table. Jo held Katie and asked "What do you want girly?" and rubbed her tummy. Katie giggled and said "Something yummy. Oooh i want pasta" pointing at a bowl of pasta. Kendall got two bowls of pasta,one for him and one for Katie, then asked Jo if she wanted any but she said "I'll share Katie's." Jo got some chicken and a slice of pizza. They went back to there seats. Carly held Sienna and chose fish to eat. James also got chicken and rice then went to Carly "that's all you're gonna eat?" Carly nodded. James tickled her stomach "you need something to go in there" Carly answered "I'm already fat now stop,people are staring." they went to there seats and James fed Sienna little pieces of chicken. Then Carlos's and Logan's family got up to eat. Noah,Valorie,and Danny got a slice of pizza. The rest got some fish, burgers, and beef. They all came back. They ate in silence. Daniell asked "Can me,Noah,and Valorie get icecream?" Carlos and Jennifer and Logan nodded. Katie screamed out "I want icecream too!!" Kendall and Jo hushed her and Jo said "Go with them" they went and brought back icecream and Katie with a messy face. Kendall wiped off Katie's face. Logan said "Why don't we look around the ship?" All the kids screamed "No! We wanna go to the pool!" Daniell added "You promised" Carlos said "No we didn't" Carly said "Why don't i watch the kids at the pool and you guys go" Jo asked "Are you sure?" James nodded "I'll stay with her" Jennifer said "Let them change into their swimsuits." Camille said "Let's get to our rooms." They went back down to there room and the kids,James, and Carly got dressed for the pool." Sienna started crying because she didn't know what was happening." James took her from Carly and fed her milk. Katie asked "Where are you guys going?" Jo answered "We are going to look around the boat." Kendall added "While you kids go swimming." Noah asked James "Why are you getting dressed?" James replied "We want to go swimming too" Daniell asked "Why?" Carly laughed "We can't swim?" Valorie said "You have to take care of Sienna because if she goes in the water she will fall." James and Carly laughed "Don't worry we will hold her." the kids smiled and went back upstairs to the pool while the other adults went to look around.They played in the pool for an hour. While they were swimming, the dancers on the boat started dancing to songs like Dynamite and Cha Cha Slide. All the kids started doing the dance too. Sienna tried to struggle herself out of James's arms but failed so she started crying. James asked her "Why are you crying baby?" Sienna pointed at the kids dancing. Carly said "you can't do that at this age." James said "Let's play a game in the water." Sienna shaked her head. James said irritatly "fine what do you want to do?" Sienna pointed at the dancing kids again. James said "anything else?" Sienna shaked her head again. Carly said "put her on the steps and you and I can have a race." James nodded and placed Sienna carefully where she wouldn't fall. Carly won The first round and James's reply to that was "Darn it!" Carly giggled and worrily asked "Where's Sienna?" They both turned around and saw Sienna nowhere in sight. James found a little body underwater and knew that was her. He dived right in to save her. Thankfully she didn't faint. James got her out and layed her on a sun lounger. Sienna didn't cry because she was in too much shock. The kids ran up to her and started asking many questions. "She's fine!" was all that Carly could say. After another hour,they went back into their rooms freezing. Carly gave Sienna a shower while the other kids except Katie took a shower on their own. Katie decided to wait until her mom and dad come back. The other adults came in. Katie ran up to her parents and shouted "can you change me?" Jo nodded and took Katie to the bathroom. Carlos asked "Did you have fun swimming?" All the kids screamed "yeah" Valorie asked "Did you have fun looking?" Logan said "Yeah." and hugged Valorie. Kendall asked "Did Sienna have fun in the water?" James replied "she drowned." all the adults stared at him. Carly added "it wasn't on purpose,we just put her on a step and she fell." Kendall said "you shouldn't leave a baby by itself in the water." A couple of years back, Kendall and Jo left Katie at the waterpark so they can get a seat and food. The next minute, these kids started throwing water on her and beating her up. Eversince then,Katie was scared of waterparks. Jennifer said "I wanna swim now." Carlos said "we'll go in a while,hunny, they just came out the pool." Camille said "the ship is amazing!" they all agreed. After a couple of hours, Jo said "let's go back to the pool. Now all of us can swim." they all agreed and got changed. Camille sat in Logan's lap and asked "Can you tie this?" giving him the strips of her bikini. Logan nodded and moved Camille's hair to the front so he can tie it. Camille thanked him. They all went back into the pool. . Jennifer asked "How many feet is this?" Carlos replied "6 why?" Jennifer exclaimed "oh my god!" Carlos went up to her and asked "What happened?" Jennifer exclaimed "I can't swim that deep!" Carlos said "don't worry i'll get you out." Jennifer started drowning because she was 5'2. Carlos picked her up by the waist and sat her down on the ledge." Jennifer coughed. Carlos asked "Are you okay?" Jennifer nodded. Carlos said "take a break and come back when you feel better,okay?" Jennifer hesitated then slightly nodded. Carlos kissed her "You're gonna be fine." Jennifer smiled even after he left.Sienna didn't get into the water. She was too scared so James sat out with her. A little bit later, all 4 fathers got up and started dancing to Dynamite. All 4 wives and 5 kids started laughing,even Sienna.  Kendall danced up to Jo and grabbed her wrist. Jo interjected "no!" Kendall whined "Come on Jo it's fun!"  Jo shaked her head and started walking away. Kendall grabbed her hand and started dancing with her. Jo complained "Kendall!!" Kendall leaned in and kissed her and she kissed him back. Kendall said "Please." and made a poudy face. Jo said "fine! Only for a couple minutes" and started dancing. The other guys also gave the girls signals to come and join them. Everyone started dancing while the kids laughed and played in the pool. They went back after 3 hours of playing and dancing. Once they hit the beds, they were out like the light from tiredness that they skipped dinner. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like it!:) BTW go on Bermuda Cruise! It was amazing! I wet on it