Believe in Me Because I'll Believe in You Tonight

Long Time No See.

Image

---

Aaron's***POV

"I'm going to the store mom, and maybe to a friend's house I don't know." I said to my mom from her bedroom door.

"Okay Aaron, I'll be here when you get back." She smiled as I blew her a kiss and left.

I heard a skateboard but didn't know where from, but before I knew it I was laid out on the side walk with my left arm aching in pain.

"Hey man, sorry." The guy said that was hovering over me.

He shot out a hand and pulled me up.

"Sorry, again. I didn't watch where I was skating." He said as he bit his bottom lip nervously.
"It's okay." I laughed a little.

We sat there in silence for a little while till he spoke.

"My names Spencer." He said as he held a hand out for me to shake.
"Aaron." I nodded as I shook his hand.
"Where are you headed?" He asked.
"The store, down the street from here." I said as I pointed down the street I was walking on until I got trampled over by his board.
"Mind if I come?" He asked.
"Sure, where were you off to?" I asked.
"I was on my way home from the skate park, but I was going to do nothing there anyways." He said as we started walking.
"What school do you go to?" He asked after an awkward silence.
"Rockefeller high, you?" I replied.
"Same, I never see you around though." He said as we came upon Rite Aid.
"I'm always, hidden I guess. I don't have many friends." I shrugged as I grabbed some gum.
"So, what do you do, at home I guess?" He went on with the questions.
"I play drums, usually. If not that then sleeping." I smiled as I paid for the gum and we both left the store.
"Nice. Do you skate?" He asked.
"I can, just not that good. I can see you are though." I smirked at him and his board.
"Yea, I can teach you a few tricks, sometime." He smiled.
"Know anyone by the name Mikkey?" He asked.
"Nope, I don't know many people." I replied.
"Well Aaron, it was nice to get to know you a little bit. Hang out at the skate park sometime. I'm always there. Catch ya later." He waved as he took off down the street.
"Bye." I sighed as I walked back home.

Spencer's***POV

I didn't want to ride my board in the dark anymore after what happened with Aaron and all.
Can't risk hitting someone else, Haha.

"He faggot, long time no see." Brad, a jock from school said from an alley out of no where.
"Leave me alone Brad." I defended as I tried to make my way past him, but I noticed that he wasn't alone.
"Fag, get back here!" A guy, Brian, said as I ran for it towards my house but tripped over something, how typical.

But, it wasn't just something it was someone.

"Get him!" Brad shouted as the girl I tripped over got up.
"Brad, stop trying to be a big guy and leave him alone." She said as she shoved Brad off of me and held Brian back.
"Kid, your lucky you tripped over me." She said as she pulled me up.
"Cadence what the hell are you doing?" Brad asked.
"Brad, leave people alone. Sometimes you can be an ass." She sighed.

The next thing was a blur; Brad raised his hand and sent it flying across her face, sending her to the ground.
I sat by her side trying to wake her up as Brad and Brian ran off somewhere in the dark.