Believe in Me Because I'll Believe in You Tonight

I Want To Tell You So Much, I Love You

Image

---

Cadence's***POV

"Cadence. Are you okay?" A guy asked as I tried to see clearly.
"Y-Yea." I stuttered as I sat up too fast and fell back down into his knees.
"I think it's better if you just lay there for a while." He said as his face swam into focus.
"I'm alright." I said as I shook my head and sat up.
"You seem to be bruising, in your cheek already." He said as he brushed his fingers across it making me cringe away with pain.
"Sorry. The name is Spencer." He said as he shot out a hand for me to shake.
"I think you already know who I am." I smiled as I gladly shook his hand.
"So, I see you know that asshole, Brad." He sighed as he looked at where Brad and Brian ran off.
"Yea, that asshole is my boyfriend." I said as I stood up.
"Your too good for him." He said as he shook his head.
"Or it could be the other way around." I shrugged as I pulled him to his feet.
"Why were you sitting there anyways?" He asked as he glanced down at the ground where I just stood up from.
"This is just behind where I work, and I had a head ache. So peace and quiet was calling me." I said as I started back to Tilly's.
"You're that popular girl aren't you?" He asked as I slowly nodded and opened the front door.
"Nice place you work at." He said as he stared at awe at everything in the store.
"Hit you again Cade?" Will asked from behind the counter as he noticed my cheek.
"Again, you mean he's hit you before?" Spencer kept on with the questions.
"Yes and yes." I said to both of their questions.
"Found it." I heard a voice say form the back.

It was Mikkey, in a dress?

"Oh Mikkey this is Cadence and…"
"Spencer."
"Yes, Spencer." Will introduced Spencer and me.
"Never thought I'd see this slutface here." Mikkey scoffed as she glared at me.
"This slutface works here." I said as I returned the glared.
"Oh god, what has this world come to? Letting someone like you work in a place like this." She said as she threw her hands up in the air.
"You don't even know me! You need to get your facts straight before you talk about someone." I said as I stormed out of the store.

Mikkey's***POV

"Well, I found what I wanted Will." I said as I rubbed my temple and noticed someone else was standing there staring at me.

I glanced at him and he waved a little.

"Helikesyou." Will coughed.

The guy blushed and I giggled.

"I-I'm Spencer." He stuttered.
"Mikkey." I said as I put out a hand.

He shook it and kept staring.
Not like that stalker like staring.
More like, dreamy type.
It was kind of awkward since Will was trying to stifle his laughter.

"If you're going to kiss just get it over with." Will said after a while of him quieting down.
"William, I just met the guy!" I defended but he just smirked and went into the back.
"I see you around at the skate park sometimes." Spencer broke the silence.
"Yea, that's somewhere to go away from my parents." I sighed as I took a seat on the floor, oh so odd.
"Aren't you rich?" Spencer asked cautiously as if he said the wrong thing I would break.
"I'd rather have my parents be rich. I'm me." I answered as he nodded in agreement and took a seat next to me.
"If you don't mind me asking, why are you in a dress?" Spencer asked in a whisper making me laugh.
"I went to a stupid Opera with my mom and decided that I didn't care what people saw me in." I nodded.

So we sat in the middle of Tilly's talking for hours till Will interrupted us.

"I'm going to close if you two don't mind." Will said as he stretched and yawned.
"Okay Will." I said as I stood up and flattened my dress out.
"I'll walk you home." Spencer said as we made out way out of Tillie's.

We walked in silence, not awkward silence, just silence.
All you could hear was the faint cars from a nearby high way on the leaves twirling in the wind.
If you listened close enough, you could hear Spencer and my steady breathing.

"Is that your house?" He asked as he stared at my parent's mansion.
"Sadly, yes." I sighed as we stood in front of the black security gate.
"Wow." He said as he poked his head through the gates.
"Well, good night." He said as he shoved his hands in his pockets and made his way down the street before I even noticed he was even leaving.