Believe in Me Because I'll Believe in You Tonight

Same Room.

Image

---

The Day Everyone Is Leaving For New York

Cadence’s***POV

“Are you sure you want to go?” My mom asked, pretending to be concerned about me leaving.
“I’m positive I want to go mom. It will be better for me there.” I said as I folded a shirt and put it in one of the bags I was taking.
“But all the way to New York?” She asked.
“Yes mom, the big city.” I said as I zipped up the bag and placed it next to my suitcase.
“I’ll take you to the airport.” She said as she pulled out her car keys and we made our way to her car.
“Your Mustang will be flown in a different plane, you know that right?” My dad asked as I nodded and closed the trunk.

He hugged me and I limply hugged him back.
I got in the car and shoved ear pieces in my ears and turned on my iPod waiting to be in New York already.

***

“Bye Cadence.” My mom said as she waved me off and I went through the airport’s check point.
“216 is now boarding to New York, 216 is now boarding to New York.” A lady said over the intercom as I placed my bags that I was taking on the plane on the conveyer belt and I went through the metal detector at the same time.

I boarded the plane with a polite smile from a flight attendant and a headache.
I had a window seat, next to some guy with bright orange hair and a lip ring.

“I need to, um, slip past you.” I said shyly as he smiled politely and stood up.

When I crept by him I noticed he smelled good.
What the hell, why am I smelling some guy?
From the corner of my eye I saw some one behind us flick his head and whispered something to him, inaudible to me.
He glanced at me nervously and then looked ahead to the seat in front of him.
When I glanced behind me I saw Spencer and I lightly waved, smiling.

“I see you got in.” He said as his friend looked at me.
“I see you did too.” I laughed lightly.
“Oh, this is my friend Aaron. Aaron, Cadence.” He said as he motioned his hand between us.

We both smiled shyly at each other while Spencer giggled.
Yes giggled.

“Well, I have to take this call.” Spencer said as his cell phone went off.

I nodded and sat back in my seat.

“So your going to New York?” Aaron asked as he fiddled with his hands.
“Yea, you?” I asked as the pilot came over the speakers and told us we were about to take off, yada yada yada.
“Yea, I’m going with Spencer.” He nodded as an awkward silence fell over us.

Spencer screamed as we were accelerating up leaving Aaron, and I laughing our ass off.

“It’s not funny!” He said as we were steadily flying through the air.
“Your just as scared as me.” We heard some one say as we looked around and spotted Mikkey two rows away on the right side of the plane.

I saw Spencer’s eyes light up to the sight of her.
Spencer looked at the empty seat next to him, not filled with a passenger.
The next moment Mikkey was sitting behind me, next to Spencer.

“What are you doing in New York?” Mikkey asked me, for once without glaring or having any anger in her voice.
“I’m going to the school their going to, you?” I asked.
“Same, know your dorm room?” She asked as I remembered sticking a piece of paper in my pocket with the number on it.
“411, that’s pretty high up too.” I said absentmindedly as I put the crumpled piece of paper back in my pocket.

Her eyes shot up at me from where she was looking at her hands.

“Really?” She asked.

I nodded, confused and she just smiled.

“That’s the same room I’m in.” She said as I just laughed.
“They stuck two girls who hate each other in the same room, who knows what will happen.” I said as she quirked and eyebrow.
“You hate me?” She asked.
“Uh, by what it seemed like, you hated me.” I said as she just shrugged.
"Your okay. I suppose.” She said as I laughed again.

The pilot came over the speaker once again telling us that we were ready to land, already.
I sighed and sat back in my seat once again feeling nervous sitting next to Aaron.
I didn’t know why.
I just did.

Mikkey's**POV

"Stop it Spencer or I'm going to tackle you." I warned as we got off of the plane, mostly after everyone else.
"Fine." He said stubbornly as he frowned.

I giggled and resumed our poking war, running off in search of the bag place, and to get awake from him.

"That is so not fair!" He whined as we ran off past the crowds of people leaving Aaron and Cadence.
"Life isn't fair, deal with it bitch." I said as he just laughed and followed me.

My breathing started to get heavier by the second, as I saw the bag place just ahead.
I pulled out my inhaler and inhaled the bitter taste of it, stopping before I killed myself.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he placed a hand on my back for support.

I leaned forward, looking like I was going to puke as he looked at me.
I nodded slowly and stood up.

"What was that all about?" He asked as I resumed shakily walking towards the bag place.
"Asthma." I breathed out as he nodded.
"Need to sit down?" He asked as I nodded again.

I sat on the cold ground trying to maintain my breathing.
It was always hard when I was a kid with asthma.

"So, I see your going to New York for school too huh?" He asked as he tried to start a conversation.

I thought it was cute, he tried to make me think of other things then an asthma attack.

"Yea. Parents paid for it and everything. Made me go." I said as he frowned.
"Oh." He said as I closed my eyes, resting my head on the metal barrier of the bag place.
"Found you." Cadence sighed as she and Aaron looked lost among the crowd of people.
"Sorry." Spencer apologized for both of us as he stood up.

He took my hand and helped me up.
It felt weird.
People didn't help me up, or actually just be nice to me like he was.
Not saying I don't like it, but it was just weird.

"T-thanks." I stuttered and he gave me a weird look.

"Are you sure your alright?" He asked me again as I nodded.

He smiled and we grabbed our bags.
Maybe he didn't have a fling for me like I did him.
But he sure seemed like it.
Gah, boys are idiots

*Aaron's***POV*

Mikkey looked sad and embarrassed.
About something.
Maybe Cadence and she will talk about it in their dorms tonight.
What.
The.
Hell.
Am.
I.
Talking about?!

"Aaron!" Cadence said breaking my thoughts.
"Sorry." I replied as I caught up with them.

They were walking outside to a cab they called for.
We all shoved our stuff in the trunk and shoved everyone in the back seat.
Mikkey laid across all of us because Cadence didn't feel like it and we didn't want to sit up front.
We all kept tickling her and poking her, blaming each other for who did it.
She was hitting all of us and screaming random things out.
We got there and she got out first, of course.
She slammed the door in Spencer's face making us all laugh.

"No I got it." I said to Cadence and she fished for some money in her wallet.
"How about we both pay?" She said as i nodded.

We both paid, half amount and got out.

"Next time Spencer and I pay." Mikkey said nicely as she handed me my suitcase.

I laughed again as she glared at Spencer who tried to stop laughing.
She looked so funny mad.
Haha.

"Cadence we should get to the girls dorm, place." She said as Cadence sighed.
"Alright. Hell here we come." She joked as they made their way to the other side of the court yard, leaving Spencer and I to head to the boys court yard, which was the opposite way.

*Spencer's***POV*

"Aaron, we're in the same dorm room aren't we?" I asked Aaron as he nodded.

We walked up a flight of wooden stairs running into some guys with red suits and black ties talking and laughing.
They passed us, laughing even more, staring at us.
I sighed and looked at the doors for the numbers on them.
I stopped in front of our room and opened it to be welcomed to two beds two desks and one window seperating them on either side.

"Right or left?" I asked as he kind of looked unsure.
"Left, since im left handed." He said as i nodded and threw my stuff over the the right side.

I instantly jumped on the bed and laid there lazily.
Aaron started unpacking and fixing his clothes in the drawer.
He sure could do mine.
Damn it.