Status: New Story

Jade Eyed Boy

Glass Lamps and Starfish

Image

When we arrived at the beach I was psyched to see that the rest of the gang was already there. Valary was cuddled up to Matt while Michelle was covering Brian in sand. Jimmy was just lying alone in the sand not moving for the first time I met him. His lack of excitement for life worried me a bit but no one else seemed to notice. However, his saddening position changed instantly once he saw me, Johnny, and Zacky walking towards the group. It did not however stop me from asking.

"Hey Jimmy what was with your glum mood? I've never seen you so down". I put on a fake little pout for him.

He rolled his eyes and started patting me on the top of my head. "You know Seward Clone, you'd be glum to if you were stuck with the couples and no one else to talk too. Their happiness is mood draining when they are too busy sucking face to enjoy your miraculous sense of humor, but now that you, Zacky tron, and short shit are here I can cheer up and bury you alive with my sand castle. That’s if, unless you and Zack want to start playing kissy face, and in that case, Seward original shall be my victim".

I blushed at the thought of kissing Zacky again. I was kind of in shock that I had been bold enough to do it in the first place - especially while Isaac was in the picture. I looked at Zacky's face only to find him looking back at me with almost a smug look on his face. I couldn't tell if he was angry at me for stopping, pleased that I had done it, or regretting it like I was. He looked like he had as many emotions going through his head as I did and it made me feel a bit sorry for him.

Jimmy and Johnny seemed to notice are intent looks going towards each other and they both kind of stood there awkwardly watching us, but I didn't know what to do, we were trying to read each other's emotions and it just wasn't working. It was finally Jimmy who broke the awkward stare off with an even more awkward insert. "Hey guys, you know I wasn't serious about you to playing kissy face. You two both look like you're going to be sick".

Finally Johnny looked horror struck as if a small light bulb of realization turned on in his head. "Oh my fucking god, you guys were messing around when I walked in this morning"! Never mind, guess it didn't go off.

Zacky proceeded to smack Johnny in the back of the head. "No dumbass if you would have cock blocked me I'd have shoved your balls so far down your throat they'd be back in place. Nothing happened between us we are both just spacy I guess". I nodded to emphasizing that Zacky was right. The guys didn't need to know. Jimmy however looked skeptical.

"Hmm so you are saying that you two didn't ever do anything?", he pushed, "well you're going too! I can see it in your eyes! You two are in L. O. V. E. Love! My god Zachary Baker is going to reproduce with Seward clone. That'd be a cute baby! I think you should name it Becky if it's a girl! Or wait; name it Jimmy Jr. if it's a boy! After all, I'm the one who's been trying to get you two idiots to realize you like each other but noooo! Haley is too busy dealing with her pyscho shit boyfriend and well goddamn Zacky just doesn't know how to deal with girls that aren't blonde and slutty. Match made in hell. Is there a song called that? If so it should be played at your wedding where I'll be Haley's maid of honor cause I own this shit! ...Oh hey a starfish".

Now that he was sidetracted it gave me and Zacky another chance to look at each other and before I knew it we were both almost dying of laughter on the ground.

"First of all..", Zacky started through a fit of laughter, "when Haley and I get married you aren't allowed anywhere near our wedding; much less our children. We would like them more than you".

Suddenly Jimmy jumped towards us with a triumphet look on his face. "HA! You do love her Zachary James Baker! You said 'when' you get married, not if"!

Zacky rolled his eyes. "Look dumb shit you know what I meant. 'IF' we got married. Quit trying to start stuff. She's got a boyfriend and we are just friends. Right Haley?".

I nodded simply to his statement and felt a deep red blush catch over me. Call me a little school girl-ish but I caught the 'when' too. But hey, no way in hell was a guy like Zacky thinking of getting married to someone he isn't even dating especially at the age of seventeen. It just didn't seem logical. But to my great dismay my thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind me. I turned to see no other face than my psychopath boyfriend himself - Isaac fucking Reinett.

"Haley can you please come over here so we can have a small talk?" he sounded like he was holding back. I felt the atmosphere grow tense around us.

Zacky had gone stiff across from me and I could tell her wasn't going to be able to keep cool with Isaac this close to me. "Why does she need to go over there Reinett? You going to beat on her again? If you fucking try it I alone will kill you".

I could tell Isaac was holding back a lot right now. He was clinching his fist. "Look Baker fuck off. She's my girlfriend and we are going to have a little talk. It's none of your goddamn business. Now Haley will you please leave your friends and get your ass over here".

I could see Zacky about to protest again but I held up my hand to silence him. It was going to do nothing but lead to a fight, and when I was sure Zacky was finished I walked over to Isaac timidly.

"Yes Isaac?", I mumbled when I reached his tall angry body.

"I don't know Haley. I guess I just thought on an important day like this you'd be at home getting ready for me to take you out instead of hanging out here with your new cult of freaks". He was holding back more anger than ever. What had I done?

I blinked at him confused. "Isaac I don't know what you're talking about. There is nothing going on today".

Suddenly a burst of anger and frustration burst from his mouth. "Oh my god Haley you are so fucking stupid I'm surprised you can dress yourself! Today is our nineteen month anniversary! I thought maybe, just maybe, my girlfriend would ditch her sorry ass friends and spend some damn time with me but I guess I was wrong! You are the worst girlfriend on the fucking planet"!

He had started yelling and I instinctly jumped back from him preparing for a punch. When nothing came I moved forward being more assertive than I had ever been around him. "What makes today so fucking special Isaac?! We haven’t celebrated our eighteen month, our seventeen month, or hell any month sense our one year! Why today of all fucking days would you take any interest in me?! Is it because I'm here with my 'sorry ass' friends?! Here's a news flash Isaac Phillip Reinett - MY FRIENDS AREN'T LIKE YOURS! Your friends are two-faced, snobby, backstabbing, stupid, and pathetic. Your sister is a slut with a needle in her ass! But you, you are the worse of them all! Not only are you emotionally abusive, you wail on me every time something doesn't go your way. You are a fucking child Isaac"! I had never stood up for myself before, and let me say, he did not react well to it.

"Haley you're coming with me right fucking now", he demanded!

"No, I'm spending a day with my lovely friends", I protested.

He then made a grab for my arm and started to tug me away, but was quickly stopped by no one other than Matt. The normally relaxed but bad tempered friend of mine; who was by far the one most able to snap Isaac in half.

"Is there a problem here Haley? I sure hope good ole' Reinett isn't forcing you into anything you don't want". Matt sounded calm but I could tell he wasn't.

"Nothing is wrong Sanders. My girlfriend and I are going to go celebrate our anniversary together right sweetheart"? He was being significantly nicer - mainly because Isaac had no chance in hell of being able to take on Matt by himself, and especially not with all four of Matt's best friends there to back him up.

As bad as I wanted to run into Matt's arms and tell him to kill the big bad Isaac I decided against it. After all, Matt didn't need Matt in anymore trouble for fighting, and if pretending to still be in love with Isaac for a night was all it was going to take to shut him up for a month so be it.

"No problem Matt", I gave him the most sincere smile I could, "I'll meet you guys later".

He looked skeptical. Matt may be tough but he surely isn't stupid. "Okay Haley see you. Meet us later at my garage for a late night study session. Round ten okay"? I knew study session was code for booze, whatever magical item Jimmy had in his pockets, and constant face sucking from Matt, Val, Brian, and Michelle, but I wasn't going to point that out in front of Isaac. So I simply nodded and allowed Isaac to pull me off the beach and into his car he had conveniently parked outside where no one could see it. I watched as Matt strolled back over to the group, all of which had worried concerns on their faces, and Zacky looked downright furious.

Once we arrived to the car and the car door was shut Isaac looked me dead in the face. "If you ever hesitate to leave with me like that again, I'll fucking kill you".

The words sent chills down my spine. I had been pretty stupid to insult Isaac, his friends, and his family earlier and believed he was about ready to do some serious damage to me. I decided that keeping quite was my best option and I'd go along with whatever he felt like doing until it was time for me to head to Matt's.

I hadn't realized it was already lunch time when Isaac came to see me. He didn't really seem to have a plan for our 'date' which confirmed my suspicion he just threw a tantrum to keep me away from my friends. We didn't do anything or stop anywhere. He drove around for an hour not speaking a word to me, and finally he decided on what he wanted, and what he wanted I didn't like.

He pulled up to his empty house only a few blocks away from the beach. Even though I had never overly gotten along with his parents, particularly his mom, I was kind of worried to see they weren't home. What could he be planning?

When I didn't get out right away he grew kind of angry with me. He proceeded to open his car door, stomp out, slam his shut, stomp again over to my door, and practically pull me out of the car by my hair. He didn't say a word to even with all of my protest going on. Instead he led me inside his dark house and basically through me down on his soft couch.

Before I could even get out a word he roughly jumped on top of me. His lips crushing into mine almost painfully. I started trying to push him off but no such luck. He was much, much stronger than I.

"Isaac please stop", I pleaded slightly.

He stopped instantly and looked at me with a look of fury. "What are you to good to fuck your own boyfriend now? I'm sure you have no problem fucking around with Baker do you? You stupid cunt you are cheating on me"!

"No, Isaac of course not", I pleaded louder, "I-I'm on my period and don't want to mess around right now". I was dead on lying, and I had no idea if he believed me or not and I was surprised to see him instantly get off of my small body.

"So your period, huh?", he asked, "stand up then. No use you lying on my couch looking so damn good if I can't touch you right"?

I hesitantly stood up from his couch. Was he really going to be nice and let me go? No, no he wasn't and before I knew it his hard fist collided with my jaw practically knocking me off my feet. I was down on the ground and defenseless.

"Isaac stop, please...", I started. Instead he gave me a swift kick to the ribs. "You stupid slut", he kept mumbling.

He proceeded to call me many other things while he roughly kicked my ribs and punched towards my face. The pain was agonizing and I kept trying to fight back but it was no use. He was a lot stronger than me and I became convinced he almost wanted to kill me.

I searched around the room between to blows to see if there was anything I could use to defend myself, and sure enough I spotted his favorite glass sat conveninantly placed on the coffee table right next to me. Another kick to my stomach and I tried to make my move for it but didn't succeed. Instead he picked me up off the ground by my hair pulling my face up to his. It didn't take long for me to figure out what he was going to do and sure enough he practically head butted me against the couch. It felt like my face had cracked.

My only shred of hope shown through again when I managed to get my hand around the little glass from earlier. I made a quick throw and managed to nail him directly in the face. It didn't do much damage but it was enough to distract him for a couple minutes while I made a run to the front door.

I almost felt victorious when it came into view but something stopped my run short. To be exact it was the glass lamp from the entry way coming into collision with my head from Isaac's big hand. The blow was a major one and before I knew it all’s I could see was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapet 11 :)
I apoligize for the lateness. Wisdom teeth kicked my ass but I'm baaaack!
HaleyxO