Status: New Story

Jade Eyed Boy

What Have I Got Myself Into?

Image

The rest of the day was highly uneventful compared to the catastrophes in Biology then English. My brother and my boyfriend both received a week of in school suspension which I knew meant I would be left alone a for a week, and thinking about how dreadful today had been I almost didn't mind the thought.

How could Isaac push me? He had never laid a hand on me in any way but a loving or friendly gesture. It was really bothering me on the inside. Unfortunately, I had no one I could talk to about it. Mom and dad would just tell me to break it off with him or call the cops and overreact. Johnny clearly hated him and would use any excuse he could for him and his hooligans to pull an attack on him; besides he already knew and I was positive he would question me on it right after we were done with detention.

The biology room came back into view as I walked down the hallway. I knew opening the door I would see my brother, his friends, and the boy with the jade eyes. I didn't know how this was going to go because I had never been in detention before, and with all of these kids I was quite nervous.

I sighed trying to collect my nerves, but the second I felt a hand on my shoulder I lost every nerve I might have gained. I turned around at full force ready to punch whoever had touched me, but stopped suddenly when I realized it was Isaac. I noticed that my brother and Sullivan had managed to do some damage to his once perfect appearance.

His left eye was bruised from where I knew Johnny had got his punch in, and his lip was slightly swollen. His bicep was bandaged, but remembering the scene of things I assumed it looked pretty nasty. His appearance scared me and I could only imagine what my brother looked like, but I quickly shook the thought from my mind. I was more concerned about my boyfriend at the moment. His face, behind the mild swelling and bruises, had a mixture of emotions. It came across as anger, apologetic, and remorse. Was he going to yell at me again? I couldn't tell. I didn't know how I would react. I just kept watching him and to my great surprise he pulled out a red rose and handed it to me.

"Haley this is for you. I hope you can forgive me. I shouldn't have lost control and fought with Jonathan, and I can't believe I yelled at you, and I certainly can't believe I pushed you down. I don't deserve a girl like you, but Haley, I can't live without you. So all I can ask is that you forgive me for my stupid and careless actions. I know I don't deserve it, but the rose is a token of our love. I hope it doesn't die from my stupid mistake". He looked sincere from his words. There was no way I couldn't forgive him. He made one mistake - it will never happen again. He loves me. He truly does.

I realized I sounded like I was trying to convince myself he loved me, but once again shook the thought from my mind. We were meant to be. No one made me happier than him. Ever. No one ever would. We were meant to be. On that note I accepted his apology by giving him a long kiss on the lips being careful not to hurt them because of the swelling. He didn't say anything so I assumed he knew that the apology was accepted. When I pulled my lips from his he just smiled down at me. Even under the bruises he was still his handsome self that I loved; he was the boyfriend I knew.

Realizing I needed to be in the detention room I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Sorry Isaac but I'm running late. I love you, and I'll see you tomorrow" I turned away from him but he grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"Be careful with those guys Haley, you know how their type can be". He blue eyes looked sincere, but there was also a sense of hatred which really hurt me again but this time I didn't speak on it. I nodded giving him another quick kiss and left him to head to detention.

When I entered the room my brother, and his three friends were in the very back. There was a girl in the back with them that I recognized from a couple of my classes but wasn't sure of her name. I found myself wondering if she was one of Johnny's gang friend’s girlfriends, and if so, did she belong to jade eyed boy? I started to wonder why I was so curious about it but was cut short when I found my brother and James waving like maniacs to get me to come over. Once again, against my better judgment, I walked back there. The teacher wasn't in the room so how much trouble could they get me into? But as I sat down another thought came to mind - would Isaac be mad? I knew that the fact he had fought with two of the boys earlier in the day may not have helped the situation, but Johnny is my brother and I was going to sit with him weather Isaac liked it or not.

Johnny didn't notice my conflict and decided to introduce me to the gang. "Haley this is Syn, real name Brian. That is Val, Matt's girlfriend, and of course you know Jimmy over here and oh yeah, this is Zacky. The one who gave himself to weeks detention for you", then he motioned me to everyone, "and this is my twin Haley". I had been right; the boy with jade eyes had been named Zacky. Zachary Baker.

Brian was the first to speak up, "you know you are really hot considering you are Johnny's twin. Must be good genetics somewhere in the family. Too bad they missed you Johnny". Johnny just rolled his eyes while everyone else laughed and I just blushed. I had never been called hot by anyone but Isaac. It was weird hearing it from anyone else.

The group started chit chatting amongst each other and it gave me a chance to zone out. Zoning out always helped me clear my thoughts, and today they definitely needed to be clear; way to much had happened.

"So are you in Haley?", it was Johnny asking. I hadn't even heard his first question. "In what?", I asked confused?

"Are you going to hang out with us tonight? We are going over to Matt's. Just to chill. Probably play some instruments while Matt and Val get it on, on the couch". She blushed and kicked Johnny under the desk.

Everyone including myself let out a laugh at Val's embarrassed face. For some reason knowing that she wasn't Zacky's girlfriend made me feel more comfortable towards her. Why was that? Just because I was that attracted to him? He definitely wasn't my type though. Besides I had Isaac, and remembering Isaac made me examine my brother and Jimmy.

My brother had double black eyes, and bruised up arms from where Isaac had grabbed him. He had actually looked better than Isaac did after the fight considering he would have been the loser if Jimmy hadn't jumped in. Jimmy however didn't have a scratch on him. He looked like nothing had happen and he kept wearing the same goofy grin on his face that he always seemed to have.

"So", Johnny pushed again, "will you please come. The guys didn't even believe you were my sister until you actually acknowledged me in school this morning so you owe me for the months of ignoring me for Reinett".

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't ignoring you for Isaac. You sleep till noon. Stay out all night. You're always with them. You have been ignoring me".

He started to protest but was cut short by Val butting in. "Hey it doesn't matter who's ignoring who but me and my sister are always stuck in a sausage fest with these guys so you're coming so we can try and get some more estrogen in the place".

I bit my lip. I knew Isaac wouldn't like the thought but she seemed pretty cool and I did miss hanging out with my brother, so I figured why not. "Okay then".

"Sweet", said Brian, and before I could say anything I was swooped out of my desk into the biggest hug ever imagined possible by none other than Jimmy. "Yay! We got a new girl coming!", he chanted, "now the girls can start planning to overthrow us and our victories"!

Val smirked, "Exactly".

My brother looked happy to and so did everyone else in the group. I quickly glanced at Zacky to see his expression but he looked quite bored actually. Did he not want me there? Either way I knew I was going. I didn't think Jimmy would let me get out of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3! I apoligize because I know this isn't my best, but I have some halarious and tragic and sexy sh*t coming up soon ;)
Keep reading!
xO-Haley