Status: New Story

Jade Eyed Boy

Thanks Jimmy, Thanks A Lot

Image

The rest of detention got quite boring when Mrs. Grady finally entered the room. She sent us all across the room trying to scatter us out but she ended up sitting me next to Val. I would never admit it to anyone, but I found myself kind of jealous of her. She came off so cool and put together. She didn't seem to have any insecurities and that really got to me. I had many of my own on my mind.

It started with the fact that she was about 1000 times my beauty. She had brilliant colored eyes. I didn’t know her or her boyfriend and friends that well but I knew that many girls envied Val’s relationship. It was always apparent that she was treated really well, and her family didn’t exactly lack any money they needed. Overall mine didn’t struggle either, but it would be nice to have a bit more to spend on me rather than just Johnny. They had spent a lot of time trying to buy him back on their side rather than his “dark side”. I found myself envying every inch of her, and it made me want to hide under desk I was sitting in.

I did however find myself enjoying her company away from the guys though. She was at least someone to whisper to while Mrs. Grady circled around the room.

We made some small talk mainly because I was super nervous, but one of her questions caught me off guard. "So Haley, why do you date douche bags like Isaac Reinett when you can date hot stuff like Jimmy or Zacky? I mean Brian dates my twin Michelle, and Matt is mine and if you came between that I’d slaughter you, but still why Reinett? He’s a pig!”

I didn't know how the answer her. What was the answer? I just decided to speak what I thought. "Well Isaac was the first boy to ever show interest in me, and I love that about him. He saw through my oddness and pulled me into the popular crowd. Guys like Zacky aren’t really into goody goods like me. I just always saw myself with someone like Isaac and I guess I love him you know".

She raised an eyebrow, "if you think Baker doesn't find you attractive you've lost your damn mind. All of the guys do. They used to give Johnny shit because you definitely got the better genes of your parents. Anyways, you'll love hanging out with the boys. They do some legit shit. The band is awesome".

This time it was me to give her the 'what the fuck' look. "They are a band? Is Johnny in it?".

She nodded her head giving me no other than a 'you know nothing about your own twin look'. "Yeah, short shit is on bass. Matt sings. Jimmy drums. Syn is lead guitarist, and Zacky is rhythm guitarist. Your brother replaced there old bassist who left. Plus this is Zacky's second band so he kind of knows what he's doing. They sound legit. They even have tracks recorded".

My face was stuck in an O shape. How could I have not known my brother was actually producing music and practicing on his bass till all hours a night? He wasn't just making noise, he was actually making something. Even if I had never taken much interest in music I still found it pretty awesome. I was glad to hear he was doing something he enjoyed but I now knew why he never told any of us what he was doing. Mom and dad didn't approve. They didn't approve of anything.

When Mrs. Grady finally dismissed us we cleared the school at almost super speed. Instead of heading my usual direction home I followed the guys and Val to what must have been Matt's house. It was a couple blocks away and it was roughly the same size as mine and Johnny's. Instead of entering through the front door like normal people would have we entered by pulling up the garage door.

Inside stood a single couch, some instruments, typical teenage boy room garbage, and Matt sitting with some girl that had to be Val's twin. I always liked being around another set of twins, it made me and Johnny look less weird.

The twin smiled when we entered and quickly went and gave Brian a kiss on the cheek. Val instantly cuddled up to Matt on the couch burying her face in his neck. You could tell by the way they looked at each other that there was a lot of love between them. I realized why so many girls did envy her. It was absolutely clear that she was the love of Matt’s life. Isaac never showed love to me like that. He would occasionally hold my hand in front of his friends, and he would always give me a small kiss when he greeted me. I always felt odd being in public with him; he treated me like his property rather than his girlfriend. It was odd in a way but I had grown so used to it I accepted it without a word.
When they were all settled down and comfortable I kind of stood there awkwardly. Johnny motioned for me to sit on the floor next to him so I made my way over there accidently tripping over a drumstick landing my clumsy ass face first on top of who other than Zacky. Zacky Baker: of all the people in the room. The one who didn't seem to like me and the one who always had me blushing when we made eye contact. Yeah, that one. I wanted to run out of the room crying but instead I just looked up at him cautiously.

I expected to see some sign of anger or discomfort but instead he, a lot like everyone else, was laughing at me. He stood up pulling me up with him and he brushed me off. "Looks like you've fallen for me", he said with his usual smirk. I blushed instantly causing him to let out another laugh.

"C'mon guys", it was Johnny speaking, "she isn't used to you guys teasing yet. Give her a break. Also, Jimmy don't leave your shit around". He was trying to defend me but I could see him laughing too. Despite my flush colored skin I almost found this hilarious. I would land on the one I found mysterious. So much for playing it cool in front of Johnny's friends.

"Hey if I hadn't left my drumsticks there Zacky wouldn't have gotten a girl face first into his crotch the first day he met her. He owes me man. That's like half a blow job".

If I hadn't been embarrassed before I was certainly embarrassed now. The entire room roared with laughter and I just buried my face into my hands. I was such a klutz. Klutzy enough to land myself fast first into Zacky's lower region. My god. However, he was the one to pull my hands away from my face. You could see the amusement in his beautiful eyes, but also a hint of sympathy.

"Do you want me to punch Jimmy in the face?” he asked quietly. I smiled and nodded yes and before I knew it Zacky had turned and jumped on Jimmy. They were clearly play fighting but it was kind of intense.

Zacky punched, Jimmy kicked. They were laughing the entire time though. I found myself kind of liking this group even if I had just had my most embarrassing moment of my life with them. They made me feel a part of them, and once the play fight had ended they started playing on their instruments. Matt singing upfront, Jimmy banging on the drums, my brother playing his heart out, and of course the two guitarist playing back to back. Zacky winked at me causing me to get a shoulder push from Val which made me blush a new level. I could no longer deny - I adored Zachary Baker, but I still loved Isaac.

Zacky was just a flirt I knew. I had heard stories about him from other people even if I couldn't have pointed out his face at the time. All of the boys in this group were known for being kind of flirty, but I tried not to think much into it. Besides I wouldn't fall for Zacky's flirting with Isaac in the picture and Isaac wasn't going anywhere. He was the love of my life.

They played for a while longer and decided to call it a day and before we left everyone in the group waved us goodbye. Val, her twin, and Jimmy however sandwhiched me in a hug to say goodbye and Jimmy apologized for leaving his drumsticks around and promised next time it happened Zacky wouldn't be wearing pants. This caused another blush from me, but I couldn't deny that I had, had a ton of fun with these guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter!
I'm only a day late so don't kill me :(
I wrote it on time but didn;t have time to post.
Keep reading!
-HaleyxO