Status: New Story

Jade Eyed Boy

Football Players and Punks

Image

The next day I went to school in almost a dead state. I had hardly slept because of my phone conversation with Isaac the night before. Why couldn't things be easier?

~Flashback

"Why did you skip detention and why the fuck were you with Baker"? His tone was harsh. I rolled my eyes. The truth will set you free they say. "I made a deal with him yesterday morning that I'd skip and we'd hang out. He took me to his favorite shop and I got my belly button pierced. It's pretty sweet".

However, within moments I knew the truth had been a mistake. "What the fuck do you mean you went out and got your belly button pierced!? That is so fucking trashy. Also I can't believe you have the nerve to hang out with Baker when you know how his type is. Are you fucking him you stupid tramp? I can't believe you went out and did something so stupid without even stopping to consider your boyfriend who is the only person on the planet who gives a damn about you! Why are you so stupid?!"!

My voice cracked. "Please Isaac, please I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be this mad. Just please quit yelling".

"Quit yelling?” he screamed louder, "I'll quit yelling when you get some damn brain cells! I can't believe you would disobey me after everything I've done for you! If it wasn't for me you'd be dating a loser like Baker boy! Do you understand me?! Maybe Dana is right about you. Maybe you are just a dumb little whore no one wants. Sit with whoever the hell you want tomorrow I need time to think about what I'm going to do with you. Just don't be fucking stupid"!

~Ending

When I had heard the phone click the tears began to fall down my face. Was I really going to lose my boyfriend over a fucking piercing that I really liked? No, no I wouldn't. I would take it out if he asked me to but for now I was keeping it in.

The rest of the night brought me absolutely no sleep. I tossed and turned and considered smothering myself with a pillow after an overdose of melatonin, but decided it probably wasn't the best option. I just prepared to be angry at school the next day. On the lighter note I found some comfort in knowing that I would be able to be alone from everyone tomorrow. No one would hardly speak to me and I could just get my work done and enjoy my quite time in detention. I should have known better.

Right when I arrived and was looking for an isolated spot to sit I found myself being summoned over by no one other than Jimmy. "Should I pretend I don't see him", I asked myself, but decided he already knew I was looking so I went ahead and made my way across the courtyard to where the group was already resting.

Everyone greeted me with warm smiles and casual "hellos". Everyone except Zacky of course. He casually smirked when he saw me, but the motioned for me to sit next to him. "Hmm, that is odd," I thought to myself. Why would he want next to him if he basically slandered me in front of all his friends the day before? I let the thought go because I figured he was starting to feel comfortable around me as a friend. Just like I felt towards him.

When I sat down next to him I found everyone in the small group staring at me. "What?" I asked getting quickly nervous under all the eyes watching me.

"Nothing", Brian said quietly, "you two just seem incredibly comfortable around each other compared to your bitching yesterday. You two must have had fun".

I could tell by his tone that he was insinuating a different idea of fun than what had happened but it made me blush regardless, and proceeded to make us look guilty.

Zacky broke the silence. "We didn't fuck Haner so get the perverted thoughts out of your head. Your girlfriend is sitting next to you so quit picturing Haley naked".

"I'm sure you know what she looks like naked Zachary", Jimmy joked. By this moment I was getting a little irritated with everyone picturing me "naked", and just spoke up. "He took me to pierce my belly button. I love it. It's like legit". I was so excited when I mentioned it I immediately pulled up my shirt to show everyone the ring I had in. They all kind of admired it for a minute and a couple even had impressed looks. After all, it was pretty badass for me to do. Maybe not for them, but I'm a good child.

"Who picked the ring?" Val asked curiously, "Michelle and I should get them. I love the twin thing"!

I turned to look at Zacky admirably. "Zacky picked it for me. I didn't really care".

He simply shrugged and the focus on me died off. They were all chatting amongst themselves while Brian and Michelle took it upon themselves to have a public and groping make out session. I rolled my eyes almost envying the fact that Isaac would hardly show me that kind of affection alone - much less in front of his friends. Zacky sitting closely next to me seemed frustrated with the situation too but didn't say anything. I wondered what bothered him. He was used to this from his friends.

Eventually my curiosity got the best of me. "What's wrong?" I asked as I looked him in the face.

He looked back at me with an almost frustrated expression. "It just gets old being around everyone making out and cuddling. I mean even Jimmy has more girlfriends than me and he's fucking weird. Your brother kind of knows how I feel but yeah, it sucks when your best friends are all happy and in relationships and you're sitting here like, 'Oh I watch porn till three AM that is why my left arm is more toned than my right', it'd be nice to get the girl I want for once".

The last part of his sentence made my stomach take an odd jolt. It didn't occur to me why I suddenly felt irritated knowing he liked another girl, but regardless of my irritated stomach I pressed him further. "Well who do you like? I'm sure if you just told her she would probably go for it".

He then looked me dead in the eyes and I knew he had something on his mind. He was quite for a moment and then mouthed to me quietly, "she kind of has a boyfriend, and I don't think she'd leave him for me".

It never occured to me who he was talking about. I was just concerned with the almost devastated look in his eyes. I just wanted to make him feel better but had no idea how. I wasn't sure what was making me care so much about his pain - a couple days ago I wouldn't have cared at all, but now, I just wanted the girl breaking his heart to be dead. How could she do that to Zacky? I wasn't thinking when I slowly slipped my fingers between his and held his hand almost snuggling up to him. He seemed taken aback but didn't move or push me away. He simply let it happen and he was just about to say something to me when we were interrupted by a very angry football player.

"Haley what the fuck are you doing?" Isaac yelled! I quickly jumped up from Zacky and ran over to him. What had I been thinking cuddling up to Zacky? I had a boyfriend - a very angry boyfriend who was now ready to choke me.

"I-I'm sorry Isaac. It didn't mean anything. I didn't even realize I was doing it. Just d-don't hurt me". I was begging. I didn't want him to break up with. I loved him. How could I have been so stupid?

"You stupid cunt", he screamed, and before I knew it he had grabbed me by the hair and through me to the ground.

I couldn't believe he just assaulted me that way. He had never come close to that except for the one time he pushed me down. I glanced up to see he was about to slam his foot down on my ribs, and I tried to dodge him but I wasn't quick enough and felt the sound pain of my ribs cracking as he made contact with them. I was being beat by the man I loved.

Right when I expected to feel another mass amount of pain something stopped him. In fact, he had been completely thrown off his feet. I looked around to see who my savior was and I found no one other than Zacky himself. He had tackled Isaac to the ground and was pretty much mutilating Isaac's face with his fist. If that wasn't enough to basically give me a heart attack before I knew it a couple of Isaac's friends were suddenly into it with Brian, Matt, and Jimmy. Were they really all fighting because of my stupid mistake?

I didn't know what I could. I just started screaming. "Zacky, Isaac stop", I yelled. I had started crying and I continued yelling and crying hoping one of them would hear me as the fought on the ground. I didn't know who was grabbing me and dragging me away because of all my tears. The fight was my entire fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you it would be very soon :)
Sorry guys but this isn't the end of Isaac!
HaleyXo