Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

It's Your Fault I'm So F*cked Up

“So…are you ready to tell me what happened last night?”

Andy finally broke the awkward silence after the customer he tended to left the store. I sighed and nodded. He sat next to me against the wall. “Start.”

“He cuts himself, Andy…he’s such a wreck…! And I can’t help but feel that it’s Ronnie’s fault for making Kellin feel so low about himself. But… I feel that it’s my fault for not doing anything. I didn’t confront Kellin about Ronnie. I only cried when he said that he deserved the cuts and the scars…! I told him he was beautiful and amazing in so many ways…then I almost confessed to him…but I didn’t…”

“Oh my God…I’m so so sorry, Vic.” He placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently to comfort me.

“The thing is…he…he actually kissed me before he left…”

“H-He what…?!” I bit down on my lip and nodded.

“How did you feel…?”

“It…it was really nice…” I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

“You should call him or text him to make sure he’s okay.” “I can’t right now. He’s in class.” He nodded.

“Well, I’m gonna step out and get lunch. You want anything?” “Shrimp fried rice. With a coke!” “M’kay. Mike! Do you want anything?!” “Bring me back a couple of tacos please! Love you, mi hermano!” “Kiss up!” Andy mocked. I chuckled and walked out of the store.

Two good things about working at the music store: it’s not that far from the food court, and the lines aren’t long during the weekdays. So I was able to get our food in record time.

However, I heard a British accent that sounded all too familiar. I turned to the right and saw him. Tall, messy brown hair, strong tattooed arms, a white tee with worn out skinny jeans and Converse. He turned so that his face was shown.

Fear struck through me and I felt nauseous.

There’s no doubt about it…it’s him.

I ran back to the music store in panic.

What the hell is he doing here?! Why is he back?!

“Vic! Breathe dude! What happened?! You look like you’ve seen a ghost!” Andy ran up to me with a worried look on his face. Mike came out from the back room to see what was going on.

I placed the food on the table and ran my hands through my hair.

“H-he’s back…!”

“What…? Who?” I shook my head and quivered slightly.

“Oliver…he’s back…I just saw him at one of the stores talking to someone…!”

“What?!” Both Mike and Andy stared at me in disbelief. “What the hell is he doing here?!” Mike chimed in. “I-I don’t know…! And I don’t want to find out…!”

I walked into the piano room and closed the door to gain some closure. It didn’t work so well…

All the memories of him flooded through my mind. Some good and bad.

Then…that night flashed through my head.

I was so weak…I couldn’t push him off of me… his hands roamed over my body, stripping away any piece of clothing he could…I screamed and pleaded over and over…but he just kept going…

I was at the point where I couldn’t open my eyes…I was so caught up and paralyzed in that horrible memory…

I was pinned to the bed…he hovered over me with a devilish smirk on his face…and then…

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder.

I screamed and thrashed at the person, hoping that they would let me go.

“No! Stop! Please! Let me go!!!”

“Vic! Vic, open your eyes! It’s me!” I did so and saw Andy holding my wrists. His cheek was red.

I must have hit him…

Mike sat next to me and wiped my tears away. Andy let go of my wrists and I hugged both of them tightly, letting more tears roll down my cheeks.

“It’s okay, Vic. We’re not gonna let him hurt you again.” Mike cooed as he petted my head gently.

“Andy, you should take Vic home.” I shook my head. “N-no! I’m okay…I’m okay.” “I’m not taking any chances. Understand?” I bit down on my lip and nodded dejectedly. Andy helped me up and led me out of the store.

I can’t believe this…out of all things to happen…
-----------

“Vic…” Andy sat next to me on the bed and petted my hair. “I’m okay, Andy…”

“No you’re not. I know how worried you are.”

I buried my face into the pillow, and tried to stop myself from crying again.

“I’m scared, Andy…I’m scared that he’ll hurt me again…!”

“And we won’t let him. If he comes within ten feet of you, me and Mike won’t hesitate to kick his ass. Understand?” I turned my head to look at him and nodded. I let the tears that I were holding back roll down my cheeks.

“Awwwh…come on, Vic.” He opened his arms toward me. I sat up and scooted to him. He pulled me into a hug and petted my hair again as I quietly cried into his shoulder.

Over time, I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwh snap! :o
Fuel the comment box with your thoughts and comments my lovelies! <3
Title credit: "Never Again" -- Forget Tomorrow