Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Cuz You're My True Love

He loves me…! He actually loves me back It’s been about a week and a half since he confessed to me. I keep thinking that this has to be a dream… However, the perfect guy sleeping next to me proved me wrong otherwise.

“Kellin…” I pecked him on the lips and nudged him softly. He only groaned and turned on his side. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled his shoulder.

“Come on, wake up, love. You have to get ready for school.” He whined.

“I don’t wanna go…I wanna stay here with you…” He looked at me with a pout on his lips. I kissed them again. “You already missed two days. Don’t let your homework pile up.” He still didn’t look convinced.

“I’ll make it up to you this afternoon if you do go. Deal?”

“Really…?” I nodded. He kissed my cheek before he got up and walked into the bathroom.

I glanced over and saw the teddy bear lying half-way under the bed sheets. I smiled as I remember what he told me about it.

* “Vic! How did you know?!” He smiled widely as he tightly hugged the stuffed bear in his arms. “It was just a hunch. It just looked kind of sad, sitting there.”

“My grandma gave it to me for my 1 st birthday. I’ve held onto it ever since. It’s really important to me.” He placed it on the bed and hugged me tightly.

“Thanks, Vic. You practically saved him.” “It’s no problem at all. What’s his name?” He pulled away and blushed deeply.

“It’s really embarrassing…” I urged him to tell me.

“Okay…but don’t blame me…I was three when I named him…!” I nodded.

“It’s…It’s Mr. Stuffykins. That’s his name…”

After that, I couldn’t stop laughing. “Hey…! Leave me alone! I was three!” I stopped and tried to catch my breath, then I kissed his rosy cheek.

“I think it’s adorable.” He smiled slightly and hugged me again. “You’re too perfect.” *

“Vic. Come on and get dressed. We got to go soon.” Kell’s sweet voice snapped me from my thoughts.

“M’kay!” I ran into the bathroom to get ready.
---------

I drove up to the front of the school, stopping at the gate. All the students were piling into the building, meaning that I got here just in time. “Bye, Vic. Don’t forget your deal!” I kissed him before he got out of the car. “I won’t! Bye Kell! I love you!” “I love you too!” he yelled before he ran off inside.

Every time…I get butterflies in my stomach every time he tells me that he loves me.

I smiled as I put the car in ‘drive’ and drove to work.
--------

“Someone’s in a good mood.”

Mike nudged me in the shoulder and smirked. I smiled back. “Of course I’m in a good mood. The guy of my dreams is my boyfriend, and there has been no sign of Oliver and Ronnie lately.”

“And to think that all of this happened after a simple car accident about two and a half months ago.”

“Yeah…” “Like I said: weird love story.” I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to re-organize the CDs.

“Hey…did you know that The Word Alive came out with a new album???” I gave him a look of disbelief. “Yeah, it came out during the summer. Where have you been?” “Wait…what?!” I only laughed.

“You’re a dork, Mike.” “At least I look the oldest.” He commented with a smirk on his face. “Don’t go there, dude.” “Love you mi hermano menor!” I punched him in the arm. He only held up his hands in mock-hurt. “You’re a jerk…” I smirked. “Love you too.”
--------

“So, how was your day, Kell?” We were on our way back home after picking him up from school. It was a quarter ‘til seven. The sun should set soon, making my plan still perfect.

“So, what was your deal, Vic?” I smirked. “You’ll see…” He only pouted. “Don’t be so impatient.” I chuckled as I poked his side, causing him to spaz again. He whined in complaint.

Still so adorable.

We eventually got home and I told Kellin to close his eyes as we went inside.

“Whyyyy???” I sighed and kissed his lips. “You’ll see soon enough! Now put your bag down.” He did so. I grabbed his hand and led him into the back yard.

“Viiiiic!” “Hold on~!”

I let go of his hand and quickly grabbed the lighter and lit the candles.

Kellin stood there with his arms crossed over his chest and a pout on his lips. I walked over to stand next to him and kissed his cheek.

“M’kay. You can open your eyes now.” He did, and I couldn’t keep the smile off my face. “Vic…” “I thought it would be nice to dinner under the stars tonight.” I really hope he would like it.

He hugged me tightly and kissed me on the lips.

“I love you so much…” “I love you more.”

It’s official: everything is perfect
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG THE FEEELZ! <3 ;_;
And Happy Halloween everyone! (Even though I can't dress up and go trick-or-treating... >.<)
Have fun and be safe tonight my lovelies!
Title credit: "Guardian Angel" --The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus