Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Trust Issues

Another week passed. It’s the middle of December, and I’m kind of working by myself today, since Mike and Andy both got sick. So while they’re basically taking care of each other at Andy’s house, I’m stuck here…working…And I can’t text Kellin because he’s still in class… Crap…

At least it’s another slow work day, but that makes it all the more boring.

I went into the back of the store and decided to unpack some of the new merch that was shipped in. Some of these shirts look pretty cool. The growling from my stomach prevented me from focusing a little. Great…at least I only have about thirty minutes of work time left.

I continued to organize through some more boxes, taking out various types of CDs, T-shirts, headphones, etc.

Until I heard someone walk in. Probably one of the last customers of the day.

I shoved one of the open boxes aside and walked to the front of the store. One of the worst mistakes I could ever make…

Right now…right there…stood the last person I would ever want to see again.

Oliver Sykes stood there with a smirk on his face.

I tried to run and get away, but he grabbed my arm before I could escape.

“Why are you trying to run away, Vicky? Aren’t you happy to see me?”

“G-get away from me!!!” I struggled to break away from him, but it was no use. He’s stronger than last time.

“Vicky, you know I still love you. I tried to show you that night.”

Anger rushed through me.

“‘Love’…? ‘Love’?! That wasn’t ‘love’ Oliver. You f**king raped me!!! You took my virginity by force!!!”
I continued to struggle against him, tears welling up in my eyes.

“Like you’re any better…” I looked up at him. His eyes darkened.

“Stealing people’s boyfriends from them isn’t very Saint-like either, Vicky. Ronnie was pretty upset when you took little Kellin away from him.”

My eyes widened with shock. “You…you know Ronnie…?”
“He’s been my friend for a while. I thought you knew.”

He slipped a hand under my shirt and rubbed my back with his fingers. I bit down harshly on my lip to hold back a moan.

“There’s no use trying to hold back. I know all of your little sweet-spots, Vicky.”

He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck.

“Come on, Vicky…just moan for me…just like you used to…”

He rubbed circles on my hipbones with his thumbs as he continued to violate my neck with his teeth. He ran his tongue against the skin, causing a moan to slip from my mouth.

F**k…!

I let the tears roll down my cheeks.

“L-Let m-me go…!” He lifted up my shirt, revealing my stomach.

“Hmm…I didn’t know you self-harmed, Vicky.”

I felt my stomach twist into a knot. I couldn’t stop the tears now.

“What the f**k was I supposed to do, huh?! You USED me! You made me feel so f**king WORTHLESS!!! Where else was I supposed to turn to, huh?!!!”

He pressed his lips against mine to shut me up.

I managed to push him off me, but…I couldn’t just stop there.

I punched him square in the jaw, knocking him to the floor. He glared at me as he held his hand against his face.

I sent a venomous glare back at him.

“Never. F**king. Touch me. Again. Do you f**king understand me?!”

He only scoffed and hissed in pain as he got up and left the store.

I collapsed on the ground and rested my back against the wall. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face in them as I continued to cry…

I gently rubbed the scars on my stomach, remembering the pain from them. Remembering the pain from that night…

I nearly screamed in fear when my phone rung. I relaxed a little when I saw Kellin’s name.

“Hello…?”

“Hey…classes were dismissed. Where are you?”

F**k! I was supposed to pick him up…!

“I’m sorry, Kell. I’ll be there as soon as possible!” I grabbed the keys and quickly locked the door to the store.

“Okay…are you alright, Vic?” I almost broke down again when he asked that.

“I-I’m fine. I’ll be there to pick you up, just wait, okay…?”

“Okay…I love you.” “I love you too…”

I hung up quickly as I ran to the car, unlocking it and getting inside.
---------

“Vic…aren’t you hungry?” I shook my head as I headed straight towards the bedroom. I collapsed onto the bed and buried my face into the pillow.

“Vic…” He sat next to me on the bed. I should have known he would have followed me in here.

I felt him place a hand on my back and I tensed up quickly. He rubbed calming circles, causing me to relax.

There wasn’t any sexual intent in it…it was just pure concern and comfort.

I let out a shaky breath and turned my head to look at him, letting a couple of tears fall.

“Vic, what happened?” He wiped my tears away.

“I’ll…I’ll tell you later…can…can you just…lie with me for a while…please…?”

He nodded in understanding and did so. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

I ended up crying into his chest as he continued to rub calming circles on my back.

“Shh…it’s okay, Vic. It’ll be okay…” He kissed my forehead and hummed a soft lullaby to me.

Truth is: I don’t know if I’ll ever be okay again…
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWH SNIZAPZ! DRAMA BOMB! :O
More to come my lovelies. <3
Also, let's all take a moment for Mitch Lucker, his family and Suicide Silence. Rest In Peace. Another great legend lost.
Title credit: "Trust Issues" -- Drake feat. The Weeknd