Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Over Again, This Cruel Cycle Repeats

"Hey…how are you feeling?”

Kellin placed his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature.

“I feel like crap…”

It was true. My body kept shifting temperatures, my stomach felt queasy and I couldn't eat or drink anything without throwing it back up, horrible coughs. I even had a couple of nosebleeds.

Kellin kept watch over me this whole time. I really didn’t want to burden him like this. He gently petted my head. I closed my eyes, a feeling of warmth washing over me.

“I miss hugging you, Kell…” “Me too…”

I coughed again, feeling my throat burn afterwards.

“I’m gonna get some more medicine from the store, okay?” My eyes shot open. “W-what…?! Don’t go…it’s too dangerous…!”

“It’s okay. It’s only down the road. I’ll be back as soon as possible, okay?” He kissed my forehead. I grabbed his arm before he could walk away. “Please…put another jacket on…along with your hat…and a scarf…a-and some gloves…!” “Vic…calm down. You’re burning up…” I bit down on my lip.

“I…I just…don’t want anything to happen to you…”

Why am I crying…? I didn’t mean to cry…

He wiped my tears away and shushed me softly. “Get some sleep. I promise I’ll be back here when you wake up. I love you.” “M’kay…I love you too…be careful…” He nodded and left the room.

I curled up into the sheets and closed my eyes. I breathed in Kellin’s scent and drifted to sleep.
-------

My headache grew worse. I didn’t dare want to open my eyes and wake up. But…Kellin’s here…

“I really don’t want to do this to you…I still love you…”

What…whose voice is this…?

“Even if it’s someone else, he still makes you happy. More than I ever have…”

The person placed a hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead. “I love you, Vicky. Maybe I’ll see you again… when you’re not trying to kill me out of hate and anger…”

‘Vicky’…?!

My eyes opened and I sat up quickly, but he was already gone.

Why the hell was he here…? Why was Oliver here…?!

Wait…where’s Kellin?!

“Kellin…?!” No response.

A note sat on the nightstand. I grabbed it and hesitated to open it. I did anyway.

My heart dropped at what I read. My stomach twisted, causing me to get sick. I ran into the bathroom and emptied my stomach into the toilet.

My body shook violently as the words on the paper played through my head over and over.

Ronnie has Kellin…

I got up and staggered to the closet. I pulled on some pants, a shirt and a jacket. I slipped on my Vans and ran outside into the snow.

I had to save him…! I promised that I wouldn’t let Ronnie hurt him ever again…!

I kept running. I didn’t care how much my chest burned or how much my legs wanted to give out. I have to save him…!
However, after about eleven minutes of running, I slipped on the sidewalk, landing on my back and hitting my head against the concrete.

The last thing I saw was the grey sky before darkness took over me…
♠ ♠ ♠
:OOO
More to come! And I'm almost done with my essays! Just in time for Thanksgiving break! :3
Well here you go, my lovelies! <3
I hope the wait was worth it!
Comment, subcribe and feedback!
Title credit: "My Silhouette" - Arms Like Houses