Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

I Am Lost Without You Here

My head…it hurts…

I must have fallen asleep, but I didn’t expect to wake up with a headache.

I reached to pull Vic close to me, but there was no one there. Just an empty space…

“Vic…?”

I opened my eyes and sat up. The room was slightly cold, considering that I was only in my boxers.

I looked around the room and gasped in horror.

No…no…I can’t…I can’t be back here! This isn’t real…! It just can’t…!

“Nice of you to wake up.”

There he stood in the doorway. His tattooed arms crossed over his chest. He wore that same smirk on his face. My heart beat faster with each step he took, closer and closer to me.

“Please…! Don’t hurt me…! I’m sorry, Ronnie! I’m really really sorry!”

He ran his hand through my hair and grabbed it tightly.

“I’m not even mad anymore, Kellin. Just disappointed. How could you just leave me like that? I thought that you loved me.”

My body shook uncontrollably. I just wanted to get away from him.

“But, you don’t love me anymore, do you?”

I didn’t answer.

He let go of my hair, then struck me across the face.

I let out a strangled cry, only causing him to do it again. Tears soon rolled down my cheeks.

“Why would Vic even love you? Who would even love you? Have you seen yourself? You’ve got cuts all over your skin. And you’re even fatter than the last time I saw you. Who would love someone as disgusting as yourself?”

I let out quiet sobs, more tears rolling down my bruised cheeks.

He’s right…I’m just another sad case…aren’t I…? But…Vic loves me…doesn’t he…?

Doesn’t he…?

“But…don’t worry, Kellin.” He traced his fingers down my stomach and rested them on the waistband of my boxers.

“I’ll just have to remind you that you’re mine and mine only. Always.”

I shook my head frantically.

“Please…! Please don’t! Please, Ronnie!”

He grabbed my wrists and held them together with one hand as he opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs with the other.

He let go off my wrists and handcuffed them to the bedpost.

I struggled and cried some more, but it was useless… I gave in as he slipped my boxers off. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst.

I deserve this…I deserve this…I deserve this…

I always deserve this…

It hurts…It hurts so much…

Vic would have been gentle with me…he would have made sure that I was okay, that I wasn’t scared anymore…

He would have told me how much he loved me… how “beautiful” I was…he would have played around with my hair…kissed my cheek…tickle me until I cried, gasping for air from laughing too much…he would have played in the snow with me again, then he would have cuddled with me on the couch afterwards…

“Vic…!”

My eyes shot open as I realized my mistake.

Ronnie’s expression darkened as he heard the name slip from my mouth.

I was hit in the face once again, harder than usual. I whimpered pathetically.

He wrapped a hand around my throat, staring straight into my eyes. “Don’t you dare say another f**king word, you ungrateful little bitch!”

I couldn’t breathe. He was trying to kill me… wasn’t he…?

I closed my eyes again, feeling consciousness slip from me.

“Ronnie…P-please…”

I can’t fight back…I just don’t have the strength to fight back…

He let go of me, then got up from the bed. I could only watch in silence and fear as he walked out of the room.

More tears spilled from my eyes.

I miss you so much, Vic…I hope you’re okay…
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm on another roll, yes? ;D
Welp here ya' go my lovelies! <3
Aaaand...WOO! 300+ READERS!!! <3 Once again: YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!
Comment, subscribe, recommend, and eat Pocky! <3
More to come!
(P.s.: MIW's new album is sexy. That is all.)
Title credit: "City Lights" -- Motionless In White