Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

To Start All Over Again

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor beeping.
Oh no…I’m in the hospital…which means…

My eyes shot open and I looked around. Kellin was in curled up in the chair, a blanket wrapped around him.
I was in the hospital bed.

I sighed in relief. I was the one who was injured.

I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain shot through my stomach. I lifted up my shirt and saw that there was elastic gauze wrapped around my stomach and lower torso.

Ronnie must have broken a couple of ribs.

Kellin shifted in the chair. His eyes opened, looking straight at me.
I smiled slightly at him. “Morning, Sleeping Beauty.”

He only gave me a look of guilt, tears streaming down his face. My smile disappeared.

“Kellin, come here.” I patted the empty spot on the hospital bed. He stood up and walked over to me, sitting on that spot. I placed a hand on his cheek and wiped some of the tears from his face. Only more fell, though.

“Vic…I’m so sorry…this is all my fault…! I knew I shouldn’t have stayed…! You wouldn’t have been in here…!
I understand that you’ll never forgive me for all of this…and you have a reason to…I’m just—”

I sat up and tried to ignore the pain in my stomach as I pulled him towards me and kissed him to shut him up.

He didn’t protest. He just simply kissed me back.
I ran my fingers through his jet black hair as we continued to kiss.

The taste of his lips…his scent…his touch…

I missed all of it so much…

Then he pulled away too soon for my liking.

“I shouldn’t be doing this…” More tears rolled down his cheeks. I wiped them away again.
“What are you talking about?”

“I’m not good enough for you, Vic. I’m not good enough for anyone. I’m worthless. I deserved getting beaten senseless by Ronnie. I deserved all these cuts and bruises…but, someone as perfect as you…I didn’t deserve.”

“Kellin! Enough!” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“I refuse to sit here and let you talk about yourself like that. Now, listen to me and listen to me well. You never deserved to be pushed around, beaten, used, abused, hurt, or anything like that. You are NOT worthless. You’re beautiful, amazing, and talented in every way. And MOST of all, I f**king love you! I love it when we kiss, how every time we do, it sends shockwaves through my body. I love how you laugh whenever I kiss your cheek, tickle you, or when you just simply laugh at the horrible jokes that I crack. I love how every time we touch, I still manage to get butterflies in my stomach. I love how you play with your hair or bite down on your bottom lip whenever you’re nervous. I love how we can just sit in silence and watch the night sky above us, simply enjoying each other’s company. I love you so much, Kellin Quinn, and I never ever want to lose you.
Do you understand me?”

He stared at me, speechless.

I pulled him close to me again and stole another kiss from him.

“At least tell me that you still love me, Kell…”

More tears rolled down his cheeks. I swear he probably cried a river by now.

He hugged me and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

“I love you so much, Vic Fuentes.”
I smiled and held him in my arms.

I’m not letting anyone hurt him, ever again.

The door opened and Mike and Andy walked inside.

“Jesus, Vic. Next time you try to be a tough badass, at least make sure that Mike and I are able to back you up. This wouldn’t have happened if we hadn’t gotten our asses handed to us.”
I chuckled slightly at Andy’s logic.

“On another note, there is some good news.”
Kellin and I both raised our eyebrows toward Mike.

“Ronnie got arrested. He’s in jail for attempted murder. Two to three years.” Kellin tensed up slightly, but he relaxed again when I rubbed his back gently.

“And about you, the doctor said you could leave tomorrow, but you’d have to be pretty careful for a week. Your injuries were pretty serious.” I nodded.

“Welp, Mike and I are going to get some breakfast. You coming with, Kellin?”

Kellin looked at me, concern written all over his face. I knew didn’t want to leave me like this, but he needed to eat.

I gave him a reassuring smile and kissed his cheek. “Go on. I’ll be fine. I love you.” “I love you too...”

Mike and Andy both erupted in ‘awe’s causing Kellin to blush as he got up.

“Bring me back something! Hospital food sucks!” I called out to them before they left.

I looked around the room again and sighed.

It’s almost like the first time we met…
Only, Kellin’s the one who was waiting for me to wake up.

I smiled at the fact of how lucky I am to have Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER MY LOVELIES! And 100+ subcribers!!! <3
I cannot express how amazing you all are!!!
More to come! Bwahaha (lolwhut. ._.)
Comment, Recommend to your friends! Subscribe, and love!
Title credit: "The Best Laid Plans Of Mice And Marionettes" --Alesana