Sequel: Disasterology
Status: Characters are now updated! :D

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

With My Wide Eyes, I've Seen Worlds That Don't Belong

“Andyyyyy! Are you alive somewhere?”

I yelled out to him from the doorway, still tugging Kellin along. He stiffened slightly as I pulled him inside.
I squeezed his hand gently to reassure him.

“You are LATE!”

Kellin squeaked and hid behind me.
Of course Andy had to appear out of nowhere and scare the living hell out of us.

“No time for arguing! We have to go!” He took the keys from my hand and ran to the car. Kellin peered up at me, still clinging to my shirt. I only shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him.

He smiled back. That beautiful smile of his…

The loud horn from the car pulled me away from my thoughts.

“I think we should go. He seems really scary…” I chuckled slightly and nodded in agreement.
---------

As I predicted earlier, there weren’t that many customers today. Andy walked over to me while I was folding some of the shirts.

“Would you like to tell me why ‘Mr. Person of Interest’ came along with us?” I frowned slightly.

“I’ll tell you later…” He nodded in understanding and walked back to the cash register.

A moment later, I heard a piano playing softly.

Some idiot must’ve forgot to turn the demo off again. I walked into the piano room and found myself wrong.

Kellin was playing the old grand piano in the corner of the room.

I quietly walked over to him, making sure that he doesn’t notice my presence.

I still can’t believe it… How can a cold, heartless guy like Ronnie deserve someone like Kellin?

The piano playing stopped. “How long have you been standing there?”
I smirked and sat next to him on the piano bench. “For a while.”

He sighed. “It just looked so old and lonely sitting in the corner. It’s a really great piano. I don’t understand why it hasn’t been bought yet…” He ran his fingers softly against the keys.

“Then…” I scooted a little closer to him. “Why don’t you buy it…?” He shook his head.

“Maybe when I get my own place to live…” He rested his head against my shoulder while he played with some of the keys again. “That’ll be a while though…and it might be gone by then…” He pouted slightly.

“I doubt it. You seem to be the only one interested in it. It’s pretty amazing.” He looked up at me and smiled.

“Yeah…I guess you’re right.”
“You know I’m right.”

“Hey, don’t get ahead of yourself Mr. Cocky.” I smirked again as he poked my cheek.

“Hey! Don’t poke me!” I poked him in his side, causing him to squeak and fall off of the bench. He looked up at me with a huge pout on his lips. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“It’s not funny…I’m REALLY sensitive there!” Sensitive? I’ll keep that in mind.

“I’m sowwy Kelly.” I sat next to him on the floor and tried to hug him. He pushed me away playfully.

“I don’t wanna hug you! You’re a meanie!” He protested like a little kid. Can he get any cuter?

I pouted this time. “I said I was sowwy!”

“Fineee…I forgive you Vicky.” He hugged me back. “Yay!”

“Kellin…?”
We both looked up toward the voice, and my blood boiled inside my veins, a feeling that became all too familiar already.

Ronnie stood in the doorway of the room, a smile plastered on his face.

“Ron…? What are you doing here…?” Kellin chewed on his bottom lip.

“I came to pick you up, babe.”

I gripped tightly onto Kellin’s jacket and gave Ronnie a venomous, death glare. He looked at me, a small amount of anger glinting in his eyes.

“Come on, I have to go to work in a couple of hours and I want to spend it with you.”

I growled slightly, gritting my teeth.

“Vic…it’s okay…” He spoke softly before standing up.

I still held on to his arm. He tugged away.

Please don’t go…don’t…

“Bye Vic. Don’t worry, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

He faked a small smile before Ronnie dragged him out of the room.

“Ronnie…not so tight. You’re hurting me…”

That was the last thing I heard before they drove off.

“Vic…Who was that…?!” Both Mike and Andy walked over to me. I sighed.

“That was…Kellin’s boyfriend…”

Andy looked at me with worry on his face. I bit down harshly on my lip.

“I know what you’re thinking, Andy…”

“You need to do something, Vic. I have a really bad feeling about him.” Mike nodded in agreement.

“I know, Andy! I know…!”

I was getting close to the point of just breaking down right in front of them.
I guess they noticed, considering that they both pulled me into a hug and tried to comfort me.

Why didn’t I stop him sooner…?
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! An update for you my lovelies!!! :D <3
Don't forget to comment and give feedback! :3

Title Credit: "We Are Broken" -- Paramore