Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Introductions

I entered the office of Vince McMahon feeling both excited and nervous. I had been given the job as the new general manager for RAW, a position that a non-wrestler was rarely given. And it wasn’t easy getting the job. I had to show proper knowledge of the industry and acting skills.

When I entered the office both Vince and Stephanie McMahon were there. “Congratulations on getting the position.” Stephanie held out her hand and I shook it. “I told my father he would be stupid not to hire you.”

I chuckled, “Thank you.”

“I was just as impressed by you as Stephanie.” Vince chimed in. “Anyways I called this meeting so that I could formally welcome you to the WWE family and show you how things run around here.”

There was a knock on the door and Vince walked past me to answer it. “John perfect timing.” He answered happily.

“You seem real enthused to see me.” A deep voice answered. “What did you need?”

I turned around to see John Cena standing in the office. He looked at me and then turned his attention back to Vince.

“I wanted to introduce you to our new general manager for RAW. Ana Ryan.” Vince stepped aside so I was the center of John’s attention.

“It’s nice to meet you.” John responded with a smile.

I smiled back, “It’s nice to finally meet you. I’ve watched so many videos of your matches and read so many write ups about you.” I said realizing how stalker-ish that sounded. “Um…I mean to get prepared for this job and all.”

“Why don’t you show Ana around and introduce her to the other wrestlers?” Stephanie suggested.

***
“So you’re going to be famous. What are you going to do with the new found fame?” John asked as we sat in his trailer. He had showed me around the arena and introduced me to most of the wrestlers there were a few that weren’t there yet but I could always meet them before or after the show.

“Go to Disney World? I don’t know.” I laughed. “I haven’t thought that far. Maybe I’ll do what the great John Cena does and grant children’s wishes and maybe get into some acting. But then again, what little kid would wish to see me.” I answered with a smirk.

“I sure as hell would wish to see you, you’re extremely good looking.”

I blushed. I thought of myself as extremely normal looking, long dark brown hair, green eyes and an athletic build. I didn’t think there was anything that made me more distinguished than any other girl. “Um…thank you. I guess?”

“Wow, did I really just say that out loud?” He asked sounding like he couldn’t believe that the words actually came out of his mouth. “I probably should have just kept that thought to myself.”

There was a small silence interrupted by a knock on the door. “Come in.” John answered.

The door opened and in walked Randy Orton. He was another wrestler that I had done extensive research on because he was one of the superstar and a big fan favorite. “Hey I was told to come find you so that I could meet the new GM.” He checked me out and then looked at John. “So where is he?”

She, is right there.” John said nodding toward me. “Randy Orton, this is Ana Ryan. Ana Ryan, Randy Orton.” John said introducing us to each other.

Randy smirked at me. “You definitely don’t look like any general manger that we’ve had before.”

“Is that a good thing?” I asked not knowing how to take his comment.

“Definitely a good thing.” He looked towards the door and then back at the door. “It was nice to meet you but I have to go and rehearse. I’ll be sure to catch you later though.”

I nodded, “Okay, see you later.”

“So Randy, huh?” John said sounding maybe a little disappointed, after Randy had left the trailer.

“What?” I asked looking at John.

He shook his head, “Nothing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my first WWE FanFiction so I hope you like it. Please comment and tell me how I'm doing or even just random comments are welcome ^_^