Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Meeting the Parents

Randy looked up from his phone as I came into his living room after changing. “Why did you change? You looked fine.”

I sat down next to him, “Because I don’t want to look sloppy when your parents see me.” I leaned my head on his shoulder. I was still tired and sore and I had no clue why I had agreed to come home with him. “Your mother’s cooking better be as good as you said it was.” I said resting my eyes.

Randy wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “I told you, you could have taken a nap. You’re not used to all the traveling and the time changes yet. You have to be careful not to wear yourself out or you could get sick.”

“Aw…does Randy Orton actually care about me?” I joked.

“I thought we established this already. I like and care about you but you’re going out with John when in reality you like me. You just don’t want to leave him after having slept with him because you don’t want to feel or seem like a slut.” He responded getting kind of deep with his answer…except for maybe the slut part.

“Or it’s just that he’s really good in bed.” I said jokingly. “Whatever you choose to believe.”

Randy laughed, “You only believe that because you haven’t been in between the sheets with me yet.”

“And I have to admit that I would really love to experience that.” I blurted out and then smacked my hand over my mouth, unable to believe that I actually admitted that. “I can’t believe I just said that.”

Randy chuckled, leaned in and kissed me. “And I would love to show you.” He said against my lips. He pushed me on to my back and laid on top of me so that his full weight wasn’t on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. My brain was telling me to push him away but I just couldn’t. He was intoxicating and I just couldn’t get enough. His hand rode up my thigh and under my dress. He had just taken lacey boy short underwear when the doorbell rang.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” He said exasperatedly. The doorbell rang again.

“Is that you’re parents?” I said horrified, taking my underwear out of his hand and pushing him up. “You should probably go answer the door.” I tried getting out from under him and ended up on the floor. “Fuck.” I growled I pulled my boy shorts back on and sat up.

“I think you should answer the door while I go to the bathroom to, uh clean up.” Randy said looking down in his lap and back at me. I got the message, loud and clear.

“God, that was the dumbest this to do when we’re expecting your parents over.” I mumbled getting up off the floor. I quickly pulled my hair back as the doorbell rang again. “Go do whatever you need to do. Just don’t take that long.” I walked away and into the foyer.

I took a deep breath in and then let it out. I put on a smile and opened the door. “Hello.” I said politely looking at Bob and Elaine Orton, Randy’s parents. “You must be Randy’s parents. Please, come in.”

“Who are you may I ask and where is my son?” Elaine asked.

“You must be Ana Ryan.” Bob cut in. “I’ve seen you on RAW. She’s the new GM of RAW, Elaine.”

Elaine looked me up and down with disdain but I kept my smile on. “Randy is in the bathroom at the moment. Would you like to sit down and wait for him?”

“Bob you can sit down, I’m going into the kitchen to make dinner.” Elaine walked past me and I let out the breath I didn’t know I was even holding.

“Don’t worry she’s like this for every girlfriend of Randy’s she meets.” Bob said to me.

“I’m not going out with Randy, I’m just a friend. I’m John Cena’s girlfriend.” I clarified.

Bob looked past me, “Oh, is Johnny Boy here?”

I shook my head, “No, he’s still on the road. He had some meetings and events he had to go to. I was getting tired of food on the road so Randy invited me over for a home cooked meal.” I explained.

Randy’s dad nodded, “I see.”

“Hey Dad, so I see you’ve met Ana.” Randy said walking up to us.

I let out a sigh of relief. “I’m going to see if your mother needs help.” I left and walked into the kitchen. “Would you like any help?” Elaine was cutting up something and had her back to me.

“What do you want with my son? He’s already been divorced once and he doesn’t need some gold digger messing with his head.” She said still asked still not facing me.

“I’m not with your son, he’s just a friend.” I answered. “He wants it to be more but I’m with John. I don’t want to hurt Randy, he’s a good guy. And as for the gold digger part, I have my own job and don’t need a guy to give me money or to buy me things.”

She nodded and looked at me. “Apparently Alanna likes you.” She smiled, “She wouldn’t stop talking about you and she even showed me the picture you drew her.”

I smiled and shrugged, “I’m good with kids and Alanna is pretty awesome.”

She turned back to what she was doing. “Can you put some water on to boil and get me out the Ricotta cheese.”

I nodded, “Yeah no problem.”

***
I sat at the table with the Orton’s and sipped on my glass of wine. Randy and I were laughing at a joke that Bob had just told and Elaine was scolding him because it was a dirty joke.

“I like this girl.” Bob said with a smile. “You should do anything in your power to steal her away from Cena.”

I blushed and Randy chuckled. “Don’t worry I’m trying. She’s just stubborn and tough to crack. But I’m stubborn too and will have her in the end.” Randy looked at me and took a sip of his beer.

“You’re embarrassing the girl.” Elaine said with a smile. “So, Ana are you doing anything for Thanksgiving?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I’m not sure it depends on if my Mom has to work. I was planning on spending it with my little brother.”

“How about you guys come over to our house? We would be more than happy to have you over.” She asked.

“Depends on what comes up but if nothing does I would be happy to join you.” I answered not wanting to give her a definite answer. Thanksgiving was a like a month and a half away, there was a lot of things that could happen in that amount of time. “But I’m definitely sure that my brother would love to meet you guys so he’ll be begging to come.”

“I’m her brother’s favorite wrestler.” Randy boasted.

I laughed, “Maybe I was just saying that to boost your self-esteem.” I joked.

“I doubt it.” He smirked.

***
“It seems my mother likes you.” Randy said coming into the kitchen after showing his parents out. “And my father definitely likes you.”

I turned away from the dishes, “I thought your mother was going to kill me first thing.” I chuckled. “I came in here asking if she needed help and she was cutting something and then she started going off how you didn’t need some gold digger and what not. I was scared for my life.” I turned back to the dishes and continued to hand wash them.

Randy came up behind me and put his hands on my hips. “You know there is a dishwasher.” He kissed the back of my head and then my neck.

I shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t mind doing them by hand.”

Randy ran his fingers over John’s writing on my arm. It was faded but not totally gone. “What do I have to do to win you over?”

“Say that you want me to the world.” I smirked as I put a dish on the other side of the sink.

He kissed my neck again and I could feel a smile go across his lips. “I have an idea.” He walked out of the room.

It took him a few minutes but he came back in and it sounded like he was talking to someone. “So this is Ana Ryan as you all know.” I looked over to him and saw that he had a video camera in his hand. “She is the most amazing girl in the world and she’s in my kitchen right now doing the dishes after having dinner with my parents. Doesn’t she look beautiful?” I blushed and turned back to the sink. “Anyways, at the moment she’s going out with John Cena. But of course I want her to be with me. So I just asked her what did I have to do to win her over and she said announce to the world that I wanted her. But that’s not the only thing I’m going to admit. I think I might be in love with her.”

I turned to look at him surprised, “What?”

He smiled, “This is totally going on twitter, facebook, youtube and tout.” He turned off the camera and left the kitchen again.

I stood there for a minute, letting it all sink in. I dried my hands off and then went to look for him. It took me a little while but I found him in an office upstairs. “Who the hell do you think you are?” I asked pissed off and surprised.

“What do you mean?” He asked looking up from what he was doing on the computer.

“You say that you may be in love with me and then just leave. And how can you be in love with me when we’ve only known each other for like less than two weeks? I’m with John and you just drop that on me and you’re going to put it on the internet? He’ll probably see it! This isn’t going to ruin your reputation Randy because you’re a guy and you’re expected to be a player. Me this will label me as a slut, a whore!”

“Who cares what other people think?” Randy stated.

I growled, “I do Randy! I’m the frickin’ GM of RAW! My job depends on my popularity! I can’t wrestle like you; I just have my looks, and my popularity.” I was panicking.

Randy got up and wrapped his arms around me. “You’ll have me. And Punk. And Cena, he won’t be able to be mad at you. I’m sure that McMahon would have a field day with creating a story line for this.”

I pushed him away. “Whatever. Do what you want. I’m going to call John.”

I left the room and went into some other room down the hall. It looked like it was Alanna’s room, with purple walls, furniture and bedding and toys all over the place. I sat on the bed and dialed John’s number.

The phone rang a couple of times and then he picked up. “Hey babe. How’s everything going?”

“I have a situation and I don’t know what to do.” I said trying not to cry.

“What’s wrong?” John asked sounding concerned.

“Orton’s posting a video online.” I said trying to collect my thoughts.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, Ana! You didn’t sleep with him did you?” He asked sounding pissed.

“No, of course not!” I said appalled and hurt that he would think such a thing.

“Well you made out with him the other night. I wouldn’t put it past you.”

“He said he loved me, on camera. His parents love me and he said that I was amazing and beautiful. I told him about my family and my mother and little brother. I bet you didn’t even know I had a little brother. He said he loved me and he’s posting the video to twitter, facebook, youtube and tout and I thought you might want to know. I thought I would warn you because that’s how good of a girlfriend I am. But obviously you think I’m the type that would sleep around on you so why don’t I make this easy for you. I’m breaking up with you so now you don’t have to worry about whether I’m sleeping around on you.” I hung up my phone. Apparently I started crying during my long speech because I had tears running down my face. I wiped off my face and then left the room.

I entered the office to see Randy just sitting there. “The video isn’t a problem anymore. You can put it up if you want.” I said in a monotone voice. “I’m going to finish the dishes.”

I tried to leave the room but Randy grabbed my arm so I couldn’t. “What happened?”

“I don’t really want to talk about it right now but, I broke up with John.” I shrugged my shoulders like it was no big deal even though what he said and assumed kind of hurt.

“How about we just go to sleep? It’s been a long day and you must be tired.”

I shook my head, “I’m going to finish the dishes. You put up the video and help me when you’re done.” I stood on my tip toes and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like ^_^ should get the next chapter up soon!!!

oh and to all who haven't seen it this is Randy's new shirt ^_^