Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Ana's Family

Randy and I decided that it would be best to pick Jared up from school. When we got there we went right to the office. “Hey, Mrs. Wilson.” I said coming up to the secretary’s desk. The lady behind the desk was there when I was going through high school so she knew me.

“Hi, Ana. And who is this handsome man? Your husband?” She asked checking Randy out.

“No not yet.” I chuckled, “This is my boyfriend, Randy Orton. We’re here to pick up my brother. But I was wondering if we could use the PA system because it’s kind of a surprise.”

She looked behind her at the principle, who was talking with one of the students. She looked back at us and smiled. “Sure no problem. Do you still remember how to use it?”

I nodded, “Yeah.” I grabbed Randy’s hand and guided him into the room that housed the PA equipment.

“You’re boyfriend?” He said surprised. “Why didn’t I get that memo?”

I rolled my eyes and handed him the microphone. “Here, you do know how to use one right?” I smirked.

“Yeah, how do you know how to use this?” He gestured toward the controls.

I flipped a switch. “Because I used to do the announcements.” I pressed a button.

“That’s hot.” Randy’s voice echoed through the school.

“Uh…you’re on.” I said.

“Thanks for letting me know.” He said sarcastically. “Will Jared Ryan please come to the office? You have some visitors.” Randy said sounding all official.

I had to try my hardest not to burst out laughing. I pressed the button and flipped the switch to off. “Good job, Orton.”

“Of course I’m good, I’m Randy Orton.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Well come on Randy Orton, we need to go wait for my brother.”

It only took Jared two minutes to get to the office and boy did he look surprised and taller. “Ana!” He ran up to me and hugged me.

“Geez, not embarrassed to be seen hugging your sister now are ya?” I remember when he couldn’t even be associated with me.

“Well, all the guys in school drool over you so it’s not that embarrassing. Besides I haven’t seen you in a while.” He said with a shrug.

I nodded, “Oh I see. Jared this is Randy Orton, Randy this is Jared Ryan, my little brother.”

Randy smiled and held out his hand, “It’s nice to meet you.”

Jared smiled and shook Randy’s hand. “This is awesome; no one’s going to believe it.”

“Let’s go get your things and people will see.” Randy offered.

Jared nodded, “Okay.”

We walked down the halls of the school and earned some stares from the students in the classrooms, one even fell out of his chair. I’m surprised none came running out. Jared’s locker was on the first floor and towards the end of a hall.

When he opened it up it was full of unorganized books, binders, papers, some clothes and maybe even some food. On the door was a picture of our family before my dad left. Us all our Sunday best. It was just some generic boutique pose but you could definitely tell that there was something wrong with the family but you just couldn’t put a finger on it. Maybe it was the look in my father’s eyes? I had spent a lot of time looking at that picture trying to figure it out. And then there was a picture of me and Jared from my graduation from college. I was in my robe and was hugging Jared from behind. We looked happy and unlike the family picture we actually were.

“Geez, Jared this smells worse than Randy after he works out.” I joked.

“I’m sure you’re locker wasn’t much better.” Jared responded.

“Hey you should see the bus and hotel room. Clothes and papers everywhere.” Randy chimed in.

“I’m pretty sure those are your clothes in the hotel room. I’m not there enough to make that big of a mess.” I retorted.

“But you’re not denying the bus.” Randy smirked.

I elbowed him, “Shut up. Bring your school work, you can do it on the plane ride and while Randy, Cena, Punk and I are working. I don’t think I can trust you with anyone else.”

“Why can’t you be friends with some of the Diva’s?” I’m sure they would take excellent care of me.” Jared said stuffing his books into his bag.

Randy laughed, “I like this kid.”

“I am friends with some Divas. AJ, Kaitlyn and Beth. But they are overseas right now doing house shows until Sunday.” I answered. “Oh and Randy’s getting his daughter tonight. Do you think that you can watch her when we’re busy? She’s not that hard to watch and I’ll pay you if you want.”

“He doesn’t have to watch Alanna.” Randy chimed in.

Jared shut his locker door and shouldered his bag. “I don’t mind watching her and I don’t like taking your money Ana. Just being able to see you guys is enough.” My brother acts more mature than he should and that’s why I love him.

I smiled, “Okay.”

***
Next stop was mine and Jared’s home so that he could pick up his stuff. “Hey Mom, we’re home!” Jared yelled as he walked into the house.

“What are you doing home so early?” My mom asked coming out of the bathroom in a robe and with a towel around her head. “Oh my. You didn’t say we had company.” She came up to me and hugged me. “Thank you for taking Jared, he really missed you.” She gave me one last big squeeze and let go. “I missed you too.”

“I missed you Mom.” Then I remembered that Randy was behind me. “Mom this is Randy, Randy this is my mom Erin. Randy’s a wrestler that I work with.”

“I know who Randy is. Me and some of the nurses on the night shift like to oogle over him while trying to watch RAW and Smack Down. You’re going to end up falling for him…in the storyline, right? I like him better than that John Cena.” My mom said looking him up and down.

I smacked my hand over my eyes and shook my head in embarrassment, while Randy laughed. “I think I’m going to like this family.”

“Well it was nice to meet you Randy but I have to finish getting ready for work.”

“It was nice meeting you too Erin.” Randy answered.

Jared finally came into the kitchen with his bags. With some goodbyes we were off to pick up Alanna.

***

“So since when are we going out?” Randy asked, sitting down across from me on the jet. “I mean I think I should be one of the first ones to know.” He joked.

“You guys are going out?” Jared asked looking up from his homework at us.

“Jared homework.” I replied to him.

I turned back to Randy, “I was just saying that to the old bat so she wouldn’t say the whole, you’re clock is ticking thing.”

“Oh I see.” He smirked like he didn’t believe me. “I kinda feel used. How about we actually go out?”

“Hmm…depends.” I answered.

“On what?”

“Hey Jared? Should Orton and I go out?” I looked at Jared and he looked surprised.

“You’re asking me?”

“No, I’m asking the other Jared that’s on the plane.” I answered sarcastically. “Of course I’m asking you.”

Jared smiled, “That would be awesome.”

I turned my attention back to Randy. “Then I guess it’s settled. We are officially going out.”

“Good now I can do this.” He leaned forward and kissed me possessively.

“Hey teenage brother over here.” Jared said sounding a bit disgusted.

Randy laughed, “That’s just pay back for all the times that you kissed Cena in front of me.”

I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. “I was just trying to make you jealous.”

***

“Ana!” Alanna was excited to see that I was there to pick her up.

“What’s she doing here?” Sam asked when Alanna came running to me.

Alanna hugged me and I hugged her back. “Hey Lanna, I missed you.”

“She’s my girlfriend, Sam.” It felt good to hear Randy say that, especially to his ex-wife. “Besides we picked up her brother also.”

“So, I have someone for you to meet, Lanna.” I smiled and pointed to my brother, who was behind me. “This is my brother Jared.” I said and she smiled. “Jared this is Randy’s daughter and my best friend Alanna.”

Jared gave her a smile. “It’s nice to meet you Alanna.”

She hid behind my leg. “Hi.” She said shyly.

“Lanna, you’re never this shy.” I stated. She shrugged her shoulders and hugged my leg.

“Are you guys ready?” Randy asked shouldering a purple duffle bag.

“That’s a pretty bag Randy.” I teased.

“Shut up.” He smirked and put his arm around my shoulders. “Alanna say goodbye to your mother.”

She walked up to her mom and hugged and kissed her good bye and then walked over to us. “I’m ready to go now.” She said and then grabbed my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the update ^_^