Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Practice Makes Perfect

“You’re not doing it right. You’re going to get hurt.” Randy said for the thousandth time.

I got up from the ground and growled, “It’s falling! How could I fall wrong?” I was tired of practicing it and didn’t know what I was doing wrong.

“Wow this might turn into an actual Smackdown event.” Punk said from ring side.

“Randy take a break, I’ll help her.” John said coming into the ring.

“Fine.” Randy said getting out of the ring, opposite side of Punk.

“You can’t put out your hands because you could break your arm or wrist and we don’t want that. The mat is spring loaded so if you fall it won’t hurt too bad. Just make sure you don’t whack you’re head too hard because that will hurt.” John explained and then backed into the rope. “So I’m going to close line you, as soon as you feel my arm you’re going to go back.”

“What?” I asked surprised, it was my first day and he was actually going to close line me!

“Don’t worry if you don’t do it right, I’ll stop before I pummel you.” He said with a smirk.

“Oh God.” I made a quick sign of the cross and closed my eyes. “Just do it.”

“I can’t do it if you’re eyes are closed. You kind of have to see me coming.” I could hear him bouncing on the rope.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. “Okay I’m ready.”

“Now remember to exhale when you hit the mat so you don’t get the wind knocked out of you okay?” John nodded.

I nodded back, “Okay.”

The next thing I knew he was coming at me and out of reflex I ducked down.

Punk and Randy laughed, “Because that really worked.” Randy retorted.

I stood up straight, “I’m sorry you’re just so big. It was instinct.”

“That’s what she said.” Punk joked and then hoisted himself into the ring. “Let me try.”

“Whatever.” Cena said getting out of the ring next to Randy.

“Don’t make me look bad okay.” Punk whispered to me as he walked past me. Even though he was a little taller than John, he was less intimidating in size. “You ready?” He asked leaning against the rope.

I widened my stance and nodded, “Yeah, come at me bro.” I said with a smirk.

“1…2…3.” Punk said and came at me. This time I actually did it right!

“You did it.” Punk said helping me off the mat. “We should do it a couple of more times with me and then Cena and Orton. Because if Vince wants you to wrestle with Orton you won’t always get a nice match up.”

I nodded, “Sounds good to me.”

Punk and I practiced it a couple more times and then John. When Randy stepped up though I got a bit nervous. “Um how is this going to happen? He’s like a foot taller than me?” I complained.

Randy smirked, “Come on quit acting like a girl.”

I turned around and gave him the, ‘just shut up look’ and then shrugged. “Fine.” I stood and waited.

Randy smirked which meant he had something planned. He came at me but instead of doing the clothes line, he scoop slammed me.

“Oh my God.” I said after it was done. “That move looks awesome but it’s fuckin scary.”

Randy laughed, “Did I hurt you?” He was on top of me looking down at me.

“Ah, no but you scared like 10 years off my life.” I answered trying to regain my composure.

“Good now you’re about my age.” He smirked and kissed me.

I pushed him back, “I said off not added.”

He laughed and got off of me. “Whatever.” He helped me up. “How about we teach you some moves?”

***
"We're bringing on some new guys for survivor series that I thought you should meet." Vince had called a meeting with me to discuss the survivor series line up and my involvement in it. We had just had Hell in a Cell and Randy unfortunately didn't get the title from Punk because Punk lost by DQ and not pin fall. So Punk was against Ryback for Survivor series because McMahon wanted John and Randy on the teams.

Vince got up and opened the door. There were three guys waiting there to be called in. "Come on in guys. I would like to introduce you guys to RAWs GM, Ana Ryan." I looked at them getting a bad vibe from them. They seemed like asses and not in the Randy way. "Ana this is Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. And they will be The Shield. They’re going to interrupt Phil's match with Ryback."

I nodded towards them and gave them a polite smile. "Nice to meet you.” I turned back to McMahon. “So what is my involvement in Survivor Series?"

"How would you like to make your wrestling debut at Survivor Series?" Vince asked with a big smile on his face.

"You have got to be kidding me." One of the douche bags interrupted.

"Excuse me?" Vince asked not looking too happy that our conversation was interrupted.

"There is no way that this girl can wrestle. She should just stick to her rat dogs and nail polish." The same guy responded.

I smirked at him, "You should really know who you’re talking to before you open your mouth." I said pleasantly.

"Yeah and who are you? Paris Hilton's BFF?" He asked with a smirk.

I smirked back, "No but I just so happen to be John Cena's and CM Punk's BFF and Randy Orton's GF. And FYI, that means girlfriend."

"I think that's enough." Vince interrupted. "Back to our conversation so that we can finish."

I nodded, "So what do you want me to do?"

"So the match will boil down to Orton and Cena. Orton will have his back turned and Cena will be trying to attack. But before he can you will swoop in with the RKO and then Randy will pin Cena and 1,2,3 Randy's the winner. We'll work out the finer details later. So what do you think?" Vince asked with excitement.

"The RKO?" I asked timidly. Sure I could probably pull it off on someone like AJ or Kaitlyn but Cena?

"Yes it will show that you have finally turned to Randy's side. So do you think you can do it?”

"I can try." I answered.

"Good. You can leave now that's all I wanted to discuss." Vince said with a smile.

***

"So what did Vince say?" Randy asked when I got back to the dressing room. He was preparing for Smackdown.

"We have three new douche bags coming on and he wants me to RKO Cena at Survivor Series. No pressure at all." I said sarcastically as I sat down next to Randy.

"What?" Randy said sounding a bit pissed. "Cena is like twice your size! You could get hurt and get Cena hurt as well. What was McMahon thinking?"

"That it will be the ultimate turning point for me." I answered.

"I have to talk him out of this." Randy said starting to get up.

I pulled him back. "No don't say anything. I have to prove myself to him. I can do this. We will just have to practice a lot."

Randy kissed my forehead. "Fine." He said putting his forehead to mine. "But if you get hurt I'm going to kill him."

I laughed, “Isn’t that just an old storyline? You’re not going to try and punt his head again, are you?” I said referring back to the time when Randy almost got fired for things he did and said to Stephanie.

Randy chuckled and leaned back, “No that’s obviously not effective enough but I will think of something.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter ^_^