Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Run in with the Douches

“I think you’ve practiced long enough for today.” Randy interrupted John and me. I had gotten the RKO almost perfect in a week. I had practiced on Kaitlyn first, then Punk and then finally on Cena. There were times where I would land flat on my back but I think that was just John joking around.

“I almost have it down.” I said walking over to him. He was standing on the ring outside the ropes.

“Well you’ll just have to work on it tomorrow. I’m taking you on a date tonight.” He smiled.

“Really?” I asked surprised. Randy and I had never actually gone out on a date before. We’ve hung out but that’s basically it.

“Yeah, I made reservations at a nice restaurant.” He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “So you have to shower and get ready.”

Randy lifted the top rope and stepped on the bottom, making it easier for me to get through. “What did you do that you’re buttering me up for?” I asked stepping through and then jumping down.

“What?” He asked confused. “Nothing. I just figured with all the practice and everything that you would like a nice little get away from wrestling.”

“Aww…that’s romantic. I wish I had someone to do stuff like that for me.” Kaitlyn said walking up. She had been watching in on my practices ever since she let me use her for a guinea pig. I actually liked having her there so there was a better estrogen to testosterone ratio than with just me alone. And there was the fact that Punk liked Kaitlyn too.

I laughed, “You want romance? How about you ask Punk out?”

Kaitlyn looked back at Punk, “I don’t think he likes me like that.”

“Believe me he does.” I answered.

She nodded, “Alright, I’ll ask him.” She walked back over to the ring where John and Punk were talking.

“Well if it isn’t little Miss Wanna Be Wrestler and her boyfriend Randy Orton.” The instant I heard the voice I knew it was one of the douche bags from ‘the shield’. My guess was Dean Ambrose since he was the supposed leader of them.

“And who the hell are you?” Randy said instantly pissed that he was mocking me.

“They’re from NXT. Wanna be WWE superstars. Jonathan Good aka Dean Ambrose, Leati Ana’i aka Roman Reign and Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins. Or as I call them the three douche bags. I think they’re secretly gay for each other because they’re obviously over compensating for something.” I smirked looking at them.

“This bitch obviously barks.” Dean retorted. “Maybe you should put a muzzle on her, Orton.”

“I dare you to say that again.” Randy said getting seriously close to Dean. He looked like he was going to punch him or something and I was tempted to let him but John and Punk intervened.

John pushed Randy back and Punk got Dean. “You’re not going to get a spot on the main roster by pissing off people like Ana and Randy. Especially Ana she has a lot more power in the politics part of WWE than you think.” Punk warned Dean. “Plus she’s good friends with John and I and the last time I checked neither of us has a strike on our record so I’m sure I’m speaking for both of us when I say that it would be a pleasure for us to kick your ass if you ever pull something like this again.”

I laughed, “Like I would want you guys to waste your energy and talent on the likes of them. They’re just bottom feeders trying to find an ‘in’ into the industry and they think that being douches to who they think is a defenseless girl is the way to do it. Or they think that if they get beat up by a Superstar, Vince will make them superstars just to keep their mouths closed. Believe me when I say this, you’re just a trend and will be spit out by the industry just as fast as it takes you to get off.”

“Remind me not to piss her off.” John whispered to Randy.

“Now scurry off before I change my mind and let my friends beat your asses to a pulp. And believe me when I say that I’m an excellent liar and I will have no problem getting Randy, John and Punk out of trouble if it should come to that.”

Dean looked from me and then at John, Punk and Randy. “This isn’t over.” He said and then left.

“This isn’t over? I thought they only said that in movies.” Kaitlyn chimed in.

“It’s also used by douche bags that have nothing better to say.” Punk said shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded, “Hmm…good to know.” I turned to Randy who was still pissed. “Ready to go Babe?”

He nodded, “Yeah.”

***
The restaurant was nice. Nice enough where you had to dress up but not nice enough where you got ridiculously small portions.

“So I guess you can pretty much defend yourself.” Randy said with a smirk. “I was quite impressed with what you said.”

I laughed, “Yeah, it was just a bunch of bullshit with some form a douche mixed in with it. I was quite impressed with it myself I didn’t know I had it in me. I might be better than John at trash talking.”

Randy laughed, “Even John didn’t want to mess with you.”

“And that’s how it should be. I’m the queen of this group it’s best if you guys remember that.” I joked.

“I would gladly bow down to you.”

“Right.” I scoffed.

Randy looked at me, quietly for a few seconds making me a little self-conscious. “What if I asked you to marry me?”

“Because that wasn’t random. How about I come up with one. What if I told you I was pregnant?” I answered taking a sip of my drink.

“You’re not are you?” He asked looking confused.

“Ah…no. I wouldn’t be wrestling if I was.” I answered.

He sighed, “Are you going to answer my question or just mock it.”

I thought about it for a second. We had only been going out for a short time. Sure we knew each other really well but people would start talking. And I was still pretty young in my opinion to get married. But when it came down to it Randy made me happy and he loved me and I loved him too. So who really cared what other people thought. The only people who really cared where our friends and family and everyone thought we were perfect for each other. I leaned forward and put my drink down. “I would be inclined to say yes, only if you could promise me that it would be for forever. No divorce, no regrets and most of all no resentment. Oh, and if you got me a nice white gold ring. Then I would definitely say yes.” I smiled at him showing him that I was joking about the last part.

He smiled, “Alright.”

“You’re not asking me now are you?” I asked confused.

He laughed, “Ah…no.” He said repeating my words from earlier. “If I was asking you to marry me you would know. But maybe I will in the near future.”

I nodded, “Alright.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana's outfit