Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Survivor Series

“I think Randy is going to propose to me.” Kaitlyn and I were laid out flat in the ring after practicing for like what seemed forever.

“Really! How do you know?” She asked surprised.

“Well he outright asked me what I would say if he asked me to marry him.” I answered rolling onto my stomach.

“And what did you say?”

“Do you want the whole conversation or my final answer?” I smiled, remembering the whole conversation.

“Give me all the dirty details.” She answered.

I laughed, “Well I said that it was random and asked if I should come up with one. So I said ‘What if I told you I was pregnant?’.”

“You’re not are you?” Kaitlyn asked panicked.

“No! Why is everybody so willing to believe that?” I asked confused. I didn’t look pregnant or act it. And I definitely wasn’t dumb enough to practice while pregnant.

Kaitlyn shrugged her shoulders, “I just think you and Randy would make awesome parents. Now on with the story, it’s just getting good.”

“He did the same thing you did and asked if I was pregnant and I told him no. Then he asked if I was going to answer his question or mock it. So I said that I would say yes if he promised me that it would be for forever with no regrets or resentments. And I added that he had to get me a nice ring too.” I finished.

“Aww that was almost romantic and then you had to add the ring part in.” She said laughing.

“Yeah well I couldn’t keep it too serious.” I answered.

“So who’s going to be your maid of honor?” She sat up and crossed her legs.

“Well I was thinking Punk but I don’t think that he would look good in a dress.” I joked. “So how would you like to be my maid of honor?”

Her face lit up, “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I’m going to plan you the best bridal shower and bachelorette party ever!”

“Well I have to get engaged first.” I laughed.

***
It was finally Survivor Series, the day all my hard work led up to. I was nervous as all hell that I was going to screw up and totally embarrass myself. “I can’t do this, I can’t do this. Why was I stupid enough to say yes? I’m not a wrestler. I’m just a glorified actress.” I was pacing in front of John, Randy and Punk.

“Is she even speaking English? Because she’s talking so fast that I can’t understand a word she is saying.” John commented.

Randy got up and stopped me by grabbing a hold of my arms. “Just breath you’re going to be fine.”

“I’m not even in one of my hot girl disguises so I can’t even dazzle them with my hotness.” I was just in a plain black cammie, a pair of jeans and a pair of high top sneakers. My hair wasn’t even done up, it was just in a ponytail.

“Hot girl disguises?” Randy asked confused, and then he caught on. “You can’t wear the clothes you GM in because you could either hurt yourself or one of us. Just imagine you stabbing Cena with your heel or whatever. I don’t think he would appreciate that.”

“No I would not.” Cena chimed in.

“You look hot now, and don’t worry about the RKO I know you’re going to do it perfectly. And if you don’t we can blame it on Cena. Now take a deep breath and let it out.” Randy said calmly.

I nodded and took a deep breath and then let it out. “Okay I’m ready.” Even though I was still nervous as all hell. I just wasn’t overwhelmed with the nervousness.

“Good because we have to go get in position.” Randy said grabbing my hand.

The teams went out first. John with Kofi, Rey Mysterio, Wade Barrett and Sin Carra and then Randy with Cody Rhodes, the Miz, Daniel Bryan and Kane. Everyone went after one another but Randy just stayed in the background waiting for his chance to get at John. When it was down to Wade Barrett and the Miz and Randy and John my music started playing and I went out into the arena.

“What is Ana doing!” One announcer asked confused.

“I think she’s here as a distraction but in who’s favor?” The other announcer commented. “She’s been pretty cozy with Orton lately yet she’s still favoring Cena.”

Wade Barrett and the Miz were distracted allowing Randy to eliminate Wade with an RKO and a pin. I climbed up the steel steps and waited outside the ring. “What are you doing out here?” John yelled at me.

Then, Randy hit the Miz with the RKO and pinned him, causing an uproar. John turned to look at what was happening. It was my opportunity to strike. I ducked into the ring, grabbed John by the arm, turning him around and then hit him with a perfect RKO. I crawled out of the way and Randy pinned John and the bell rang. Randy won! I held up his hand and smirked.

“Ana Ryan just RKO’d John Cena!”

Randy turned towards me and kissed me. Taking me by surprise because that definitely wasn’t in the script. Someone came up to us with a microphone and handed it to Randy. What was going on?

“I know this isn’t in the script but I’ve gotten it McMahon approved.” He smirked.

“What is this about?” I asked confused.

The guy handed Randy a small box and he knelt down on one knee. “You told me you would say yes if I promised you forever and that’s what I’m doing. I’m promising to love and stay with you forever. And you told me I had to get you a nice white gold ring.” He opened the box and inside was a white gold ring with the diamonds in the shape of a delicate flower, with a big diamond in the middle and many making up the petals. There were even diamonds laid into the band. I covered my mouth not believing that it was happening. Sure he gave me a hint that he was going to ask but I didn’t think it would be on live television or anytime soon. “How’s that for a ring?” He said with a smirk. “Also I told myself I couldn’t ask a girl to marry me if she couldn’t even nail an RKO. And you did it perfectly on a guy that is twice your size.” I had to laugh at that part. “So, Ana Ryan, will you marry me?”

It seemed that everyone in the arena held their breath waiting for me to answer.

I smiled and nodded, “Yes, I will marry you.”

Randy put the ring on my finger and then stood up and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the update ^_^