Status: In Progress

Over the Limit

Planning

"Ana! It's so good to see you." Elaine Orton exclaimed when I entered the door behind Randy. "And this must be your mother and little brother."

I smiled, "Yes. This is my little brother Jared and my mother Erin." I introduced them.

"Well it's so good to meet both of you." She said politely and then turned to me. "So show me the beautiful ring my son gave you."

I smiled and held out my hand, "I never imagined it would be this beautiful." I admitted.

Randy laughed, "I'm just that good."

"So have you guys set the date? Is it going to be big or just a small thing?" She asked excitedly.

I looked at Randy and he just shrugged his shoulders. "We haven't really talked about it. We've just been so busy." I admitted.

"Well I'm sure we'll have it all figured out before you leave. I will be more than happy to help you plan it." She responded and then the doorbell rang. "Oh, that must be Sam. I hope you don't mind Randy but I invited her over."

"What?" Randy asked not looking too happy.

His Mom ignored his response and answered the door. "Hello Sam." She said pleasantly. My stomach clenched a bit remembering when Randy had told me he had cheated on me with her. I took a deep breath and let it out.

Alanna pushed past her grandma and ran over to me. "Ana!" She said hugging my waist. "You and my Daddy are going to be married and then I can get a little brother!" She said excitedly.

I laughed, "It's nice to see you Lanna. I haven't seen you in forever." I picked her up. "And it seems you have grown."

"I'm a big girl." She said with a smile that could match her father's.

"Yes you are." I said and kissed her on her cheek and then set her back down.

"Where's my hug and kiss?" Randy asked.

Alanna ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "I missed you Daddy."

"I told Alanna that, that's not how babies work." Sam said walking up to me.

I chuckled, "That's okay." I smiled as I watched my future husband kiss and tickle Alanna. He's so adorable with her. "The first time I met, not long after Randy and I met, she asked if Randy and I were going to have a baby because she wanted a sinking. Randy was absolutely mortified."

She chuckled, "Sounds like something Alanna would say."

***

"That went well." Randy said placing his hands on my hips as I took my makeup off. He kissed behind my ear and went to the sink beside me so that he could brush his teeth.

"Yeah, I enjoyed myself even with Sam there. She was pretty nice." I answered turning to look at him.

Randy shrugged his shoulders, "She's not a bad person. We just grew apart with all the traveling I did." He said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

I smirked, "Your Mom wants the date for the wedding to be Valentine's Day."

Randy spit out the tooth paste and rinsed his mouth. "Really? What do you want?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not sure. The sooner the better. I'm tempted to just go to Vegas." I joked.

Randy laughed, "I'd definitely be opened to that."

"How about January 13th? It's far enough away we can do everything yet it's close enough that we don't have to wait forever."

Randy smiled, "Anything is good with me Babe." He leaned forward and kissed me. His hands on either side of my face. He pulled back and rubbed his thumb along my bottom lip. "Want to get a new house?"

I cocked my head to the side and ran my fingers up his back and into his short hair. "What's wrong with this one?"

"Well it's not ours and it doesn't have enough rooms." He said with a shrug.

I smirked, "I see where this is going. So, I'll just keep playing along. Why would we ever need more rooms?" I asked playing dumb.

Randy chuckled, "I was thinking about what Alanna was saying today." He continued looking a bit embarrassed. It was so cute. "And it would be nice to have a son. You know to teach him the family job to and what not."

I smirked, "I think I can give you that."

Randy's whole face lit up. "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Randy kissed me. "And then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I say we start now."

I laughed and smacked his butt. "I can walk myself."

***
"Should you be wrestling?" Randy asked me after a practice I had with Aj. He handed me a bottle of water as I sat down on the mat with my legs dangling over the edge.

"Randy I'm not pregnant yet." I answered. It had only been about a month since our talk. "Besides you haven't found me my house yet. Find me my house and I'm sure I'll be knocked up like that." I smirked and leaned forward to kiss him.

"Ew...get a room." Kaitlyn said coming up to the mat.

"Finally you show up. I had to help AJ warm up." I smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, sure." She said with a smirk. “Maybe you should start wrestling again and wrestle with the real wrestlers…the Divas.”

Randy laughed and I covered his mouth before he could come up with a retort. “You know that Vince took me off of the wrestling roster for a little bit. I’m just GMing for now.”

“Well that’s a mistake.” AJ said coming over to us.

Randy licked my hand, surprised I pulled my hand away from his mouth. “Eww…Randal.” I complained.

“When she wrestles again she’s going to be wrestling with me.” Randy said with a sexual connotation. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes, trying not to blush.

“Why don’t you love birds go so that AJ and I can practice.” Kaitlyn interrupted, getting into the ring.

“And we have to talk later on girlie.” She said looking at me.

I nodded, “Okay no problem.” I slid out of the ring and Randy grabbed my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this chapter hope to have some more up soon and sorry it took so long ^_^