Status: ONE-SHOT

Reasons Why I Love You

One and only

We were laying naked in our bed after a very satisfying morning routine. Sid curled his arm around me and pulled me flush against him. We were still sweaty all over and after our breaths started to slow down he asked me,

''Baby''

''Mhmm?'' I breathed out.

''What do you think about love these days?''

''What do you mean by that?''

''I'm just curious, I do love you and I know you love me, but what do you think about it?'' He asked again.

''Well ''these'' days , I just think people fall in love fast, and get married too soon. Some just marry because of money and stuff...'' I rolled my eyes.

''So, you married me because of my money and fame?'' He asked me sounding little hurt.

''Ha Ha, no I just married you for your good looks and great body...'' I say sarcastically.

''Sarcasm?'' he asked. ''You think?'' I say and look at him rolling my eyes.

Everything got quiet for awhile, until he asked again, ''Why did you fall in love with me then?''

I looked up at him, and smiled, ''You really want to know?''

''Yep'' he gave me a nod and chuckeld quietly.

''What if I'd show it to you?'' I raised my eyebrow seductively.

He blushed little, ''Sure''

I rolled over and sat on his stomach, and smiled down at him.

''Where would I start?'' I looked him in the eye.

I started kissing his cheeks ''I love your round, smooth cheeks...'', ''I love your big and straight nose.'' I rubbed my nose againts his and gave him a cheeky smile after he chuckled.

''I love your lopsided ears'' I rubbed his earlobes between my index fingers and thumbs.

''I don't have lopsided ears'' He protested.

''Hey! I'm explainig my reasons why I love you, so you better stay quiet, okay?'' I pinched his ears.

''Okay Okay'' he made a face and nodded.

''I love your huge lips, I love kissing them...'', ''They're so puffy and soft when they're not chapped'' I rubbed our lips together.

''And your tongue, I love the taste of you'' I pushed my tongue in his mouth and swirled my tongue around his. ''And the things you can do with it'' I winked and he blushed.

''I love your straight jaw'' I nibbled on it for a while. ''And your adam's apple'' and kissed him there.

''I love your neck'' I bit him softly. ''And your wide shoulder's and back. I love to grip them and dig my nail's in when you make me reach euphoria.''

I pulled my hand's down his muscled arm's and pulled his fingers up towards to my mouth. I kissed each tip, and then sucked his right index finger in to my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and pulled it out slowly. ''I love how your touch makes me tingle wherever you touch...'' I stared at his lust filled eyes and felt his thickness poke my butt cheek. ''And how easily you can make me reach my orgasm, just few flicks of your wirst and boom'' I pecked his pulse point on his wrist.

I slowly started going down his body; licked, flicked and twisted his nipples until he hissed.

''Mmm...''

I kissed down his abdominal muscles. Until I reached his erection. I smirked and continued going lower. He whimpered and pushed my short red-brown hair behind my ears ''Baby..''

''No, we'll do this my way'' I said

''I love how thick your thights are, love to dig my nails in them when I ride you.'' I dragged my nails down his thights and he quivered.

''Even when they're little hairy.'' I bit inside of his left tight and winked at him when he jerked. The room's whole tempature had raised many degrees. Sidney was already breathing heavily and I started getting hot & heavy too.

I rubbed his calves and kissed his toes. He breathed in deeply. I started moving up towards to straddle his hips again.

''And dear god I love your ass.'' I pinched side of his butt that you could see, and he shied away from the pain. ''I would love to pour honey and whipcream on it and lick it off'' I licked my lips and he thrusted his hips toward. I bit little bit roughly at his hips and left love bites trailing up his body.

''Baby, please.'' he pleaded

''I'm not done yet, hun'' I said and smiled at him.

I straddled his stomach again and felt my wetness spread over his abs. Sidney breathed in through his teeth and gripped my hips hard.

''I love your contagious smile, it always makes me smile even if I've had a bad day.'' I pecked his lips.

''Your personality, even when your stressing about your team and play offs, and try to control everything with your head, everything always planned'', ''you still, always make me feel happy and loved by you.'' He pulled me down to kiss him, and I smiled against his lips. ''Even, when it pisses me off sometimes.'' He smiled and winked. ''Isn't that my job?'' I smaked his chest.

He just continued chuckilng.

''And your girlish giggle...'', ''It even makes my Wicked Witch Of the West laugh sound manly...'', ''but I'll tell you a secret.'' I whispered against his ear.

''It always makes me feel tingly all-over'' he looked at me shocked and I winked at him.

''But you always make fun of me when I laugh'' he says, the lust in his eyes starting to fade.

I laughed, ''Just to get you annoyed and flustered'' I kissed his forehead and looked deeply in to his eyes.

''And your stupid canadian accent'' I giggled. Sid started to laugh too.

''Mine? What about your finnish accent?'' he continued to laugh.

''Pfft, mine is not stupid. But back to the point Sid.'' I rolled my olive green eyes at him.

''And the reason why I utterly and deeply fell in love with you is...'' he raised his eyebrow.

''Mhmm?'' he waited. I breathed deeply.

''Your eyes. they're almost always changing colors, from warm maple syrup to intense dark brown and from hazy hazel to sultry amber.'' I stared deeply in to his eyes.

''When you looked me in the eyes, they've made me melt inside everytime. They mirror your feelings and they're so beautiful.'' I kissed his eyelids.

''I thought you hated me when we met then'' he says, mirth and cockiness shining through his eyes.

''I didn't absolutely hated you, just weren't too fond of your cocky ass'' I smirked at him. Bark of laughter came of him, and his whole body shook. ''My cocky ass...pfft'' Sidney laughed.

''You're eyes are beautiful too'' he says and brushed his knuckels against my cheek. I chuckled, ''They're okay.'' I kissed him deeply, but kept my eyes open to let him see what I was feeling at the moment.

''Is that enough? Or do I need to boost your ego more?'' I smiled at him.

''Hmm, I thinks that's enough...for today'' he smiled mischievously. He flipped us around and pushed our hips together that I could feel his thickess twiching against my thight.

''Now it's my time to show how much I love you'' and then he attacked my mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is my first story/fan fic/one-shot ever. I don't know if it's good, it just came out of me and I decided to write it :D English is not my mothertongue so, the story may sound little weird :/ I hope you liked it. I may not be writing any other one-shots, i'm bad at inventing them, so don't bother asking ;):D COMMENT PLEASE, if good come back, maybe i'l write more :)