Status: hey guys this is my first story on here so tell me what you think.

Welcome to the Family!

chapter four

“Wake up!” I jumped up in a panic mode. “Oh my gosh were crashing, I’m not ready to die yet I’M TO YOUNG!” I screamed only to look around to see that we landed. Wow don’t I feel like an idiot, I glared at a smirking Matt and laughing Jimmy.
“Laugh all you want but I will get you back.” I smirked evilly when Jimmy quickly stopped laughing, I wouldn't really do anything to them, but it fun to mess with Jimmy. “Whatever let’s get out of here.” I walked behind Matt slowly not really wanting to face my new life yet. We made it to the busy airport to get our things then headed to another huge ass vehicle. “Hey Matt?” I asked to get his attention over the loud rock music playing on the radio.
“Yeah?” he pushed his sunglasses up higher on his face; Jimmy was playing the drums on the dashboard in the front seat. “Umm can we stop at a store so I can get Brittany something for her birthday?” I wanted to get her something now so I wouldn't forget since she is my sister after all. He just nodded so I’ll take that as a yes, I reached in the back to get my backpack to pull out a couple dollars to find the note Jamie gave me. I grabbed it and the money before putting my bag back. I unfolded it to see what he had to say.
Dear baby girl,
I know you must hate me but this is what happens when you do what wrong, you get punished. So I gave you this letter to tell you that you will always be my little sister no matter how long I’m in here or what you do. I never had a family until you came along that why I gave you that money because like I told you many times before you protect what yours. You’re my only family so that is one way I’m protecting you. Also should you ever get into trouble I have people that will take you in and protect you like I would, you just let me know and your all set. I hope you are fine in your new home and baby give them a chance. Family is family no matter how many mistakes they make, just don’t let then cross your lines but still try to get close to them. I really just wanted to tell you that I love you little sister and I will always be here for you.
-Yours truly Jamie

“We’re here.” I jumped lightly at Jimmy bombing voice; I quickly put the money and letter in my pocket, and wipe the few tears that fell. I already miss him but he right every wrong has a conqunces. “Alright then let get my sister her b-day gift.” I grabbed Jimmy hand then ran to the mall. I sighed in relief as the cool air hit my face I can say that California is hot with a capital H. “okay so what does she like?” I asked Matt who was watching Jimmy jumping up and down next to me.
“Anything that’s pink.” I winced I hate people who are obsess with the color pink, I mean it a cool color but not when you over use it. “Okay then let’s look for something pink. Jimmy did you have sugar or something when I was looking?” I asked eyeing him carefully. He nodded before dragging me to the toy store I wonder why he bring me here. “Maybe a monster or five.” I eyes widened at that no wonder he bouncing off the walls he let go of my hand then started stabbing me in the side with a sword.
I rolled my eyes at his silliness and looked around. I walked in to Barbie ales that had a lot of pink in it and little girls pointing out which Barbie they want to their smiling mothers. I smiled at how cute they are wishing I had my mom but I won’t think about it now. I didn't find anything in there for a sixteen year old girl so I turned into the other ales, which happens to be filled with stuff animals. I looked for a second not finding anything until I made it to the end sitting on the top shelf is a huge pink teddy bear I swear the bear is half my size.
I knew it what I was going to get her but the only problem is I couldn't reach it, damn shortness. I tried everything from jumping to climbing but I still couldn't reach it. “Do you need help?” a deep husky voice brought me out of my thoughts on how to get the damn bear. I turned around to say yes and thank you when I seen him. He was tall I mean even taller than Jimmy and muscular, with wide shoulder and thick biceps. He was wearing all black and steel toe boots. His hair is dark and cut short and he has the most striking golden brown eyes I ever seen.
I couldn't help but notice his tattoos that cover his arms and the two thick sliver rings that are on each of his middle fingers. “So do you need help or not?” the guy asked looking bored. “Yeah and thanks.” He just nodded before getting it down for me, and then walked away without saying anything to me. I wonder why a guy like him was in a toy shop it doesn't matter not like I will see him again. I went to pay for the bear then find the guys so we can go I’m feeling tired. It took me an hour to find them eating junk food and the food court. “Are you guys ready to go?” I asked mad that they left me without saying anything.
“Yup.” Matt smirked while throwing away his garbage with Jimmy right behind him. We jumped in the monster and headed to Matt house. It was quick ride and when we pulled up I knew my whole life was going to take a drastic change, the question is can I handle it? I open the door to see a huge beautiful house I felt my mouth drop at the size. I guess they weren't lying when they said they like to do things big. I grabbed my backpack, skateboard, and a duffle bag before fallowing jimmy's every step. I was afraid if I stepped on the perfect lawn I would ruin it green grass and pretty flowers. "your not scared are you?" Jimmy asked chuckling lightly, I rolled my eyes to play it off like I wasn't, but truthfully I was. I mean I will will be seeing these people everyday for the next two years. What of they don't like me? I dismissed the thought as soon as it came I mean I'm awesome what not to like.

"you ready shorty?" I looked up at the white door in front of me and nodded I might as well get it over with. As Jimmy went to open the door it crashed open to an beautiful blonde. "daddy I missed you!" I watched as she ran pasted Jimmy and me and straight into Matt s arms that wrapped around her tightly. "I missed you too princess." So I guess this is my sister she pretty. With long silky blonde hair, curvy figure, and hazel eyes just like Matt and I. "where have you been I have alot to tell you. Mom said I can have my sweet sixteen here, but you have last word." She tryed to pull off what I would like to think is the puppy dog look?

"of course princess you can have what ever you want." I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes at that one. It like the perfect daddy with his little girl it kind of sicking. I turned around ready to sleep bit frost I need to find a bed, but I bumped into someone. "ops my bad." I apologized I looked up to see a really pretty set of twins. Well looks like it time for introductions. "oh it okay but I have to ask who are you?" the one with blonde hair and bright smile asked.

"um Val this is um." Jimmy tried to find a way to tell my step mom that I'm Matt daughter, that she apparently doesn't know about , can this get any worse? "mom guess what dad said I can have the party he-" I looked to see Brittany stopped talking when she seen me. " who this dad I didn't know we were taking in a homeless girl." she eyed my hair and clothes with distaste well there goes making nice with my new sister. " guys this is Faye my-" Matt hesitated for a second not wanting to say it knowing all hell will break lose when he does.

"his daughter." I said to cut to the point. I watched as Val's brown eyes filled with tears knowing it was true when she looked at me, my heart felt for her. A soft oh left her lips as she looked up at Matt with Hurt and anger in her eyes. "Good one dad now who is she?" Brittany asked with a slight hysterical tone. She knew it was true but she didn't want to believe it hell neither did I. "Brit she your younger sister." Matt whispered not taking his eyes from Val who broke down at hearing that I was younger than Brittany. Matt went to grab her but she just pushed him away making tears come to his eyes.

"Guys maybe we should go in the house and talk about this." Johnny said looking around. We slowly made our way into the house and to what I think is the living room. It walls are a dark red with black leather couches. There is a glass table in front of the couch that faced the huge flat screen. I sat down on the the end of the couch closer to the door with Jimmy on my other side. I'm happy he sat next to me so no one else could, not that I don't like them I just don't know them. "okay so this is Faye." I watched as everyone of their faces show different emotions. The ones I seen the most was shock and than anger mostly from Brittany though.

"why?" that one word caked with pain, Val stared Matt down with hurt eyes. "why what baby?" Matt whispered reaching out like he was going to hold her but she moved to the other side of the room. Brittany got up and went to stand next to her mom while trying to kill me with her eyes. "she wants to know why you brought that dirty whore off the streets home." I heard the girl on the other side of Jimmy gasp but I just smirked cause Brittany looks so proud of her insult. "is that the best you got?" I asked whipping the smudged look off her face.

" I've been called much worse so try harder." I wasn't going to insult her back in front of her family, no need to degrade her so low. I heard a chuckle come from somewhere in the room and her face got so red from anger. I just watched waiting for next move. "why did you cheat?" Val asked her tone hard as her glare is.

"I was young and stupid baby I swear it was the only time I ever cheated on you. Please Val understand I was fifteen and went to a party, I got drunk and made the biggest mistake of my life." Matt pleaded to his wife. I knew it shouldn't have hurt as much as it did but being called a mistake by him, felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and stomped on.

I should be used to it by now, my mom loved to call me a mistake or useless when she was high, she loved to put me down. I believe the only family I had was my friends and now I don't even have them seeing as I'm half away across the U.S. "Matt I'm going to need some time so I'm going to stay with Michelle for a while to clear my head." she stood up walking up the stairs slowly to pack. The woman that looked just like her jumped up and fallowed her to help.

Matt slammed his fist against the wall putting a whole in it before walking out the door making sure to slam it behind him. "I'm going to stay with Tracy so I won't have to be around trash that has been forgotten to be taken out." Brittany told us scrunching up her nose like she smelt something bad it must be herself because I know damn well I smell good.

The other people in the room stayed silent until the two women had their things and left. I sat there wondering what the hell the next two years are going to be like? "Well that went well." Johnny said breaking the silence. "shut up short shit." the guy we all know as sinister gates snapped at Johnny. "Fuck you Brian."

"No that Michelle job." I watched as they bickered back and forth. "hi I'm Zack and this is my wife Gena." a guy with green eyes and snake bites talking to me while holding a pretty blonde. "hey I'm Faye as you already know." I gave them a small smile. "that over there is Brian and his wife is Val town Michelle. Than Johnny and his girlfriend Lacey." Zackey pointed out the rest of the people in the room except Michelle since she left with Val. "Oh this is Leanna my wife shorty." Jimmy shouted in my ear while pointing to a really pretty woman she had a breath-taking smile on her face. Damn I wished I had a smile like that.

"Hi." after the introductions the guys said they had places to be but I knew they were uncofterable around me, well for now they are. So I lead them to the door to say bye the girls gave me a quick hug before telling me they will talk to me later. Jimmy grabbed me into a tight hug telling me to call him of I ever needed anything even if it just to talk. I watched as they got into their cars and drove off. Bow what the hell do I do I dont know where my room is to go to sleep and who knows how long until Matt gets back. I went back to sit on the couch and some how need up a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for LynShiningStar for being so awesome and commenting :) I want to say thank you to everyone reading my story it means a lot to me. :) Hey are these chapters okay i mean they aren't to long are they?