Status: hey guys this is my first story on here so tell me what you think.

Welcome to the Family!

chapter five

I shot up in fear when I heard the door slammed shut but relaxed when I seen it was Matt. “What the hell are you doing down here?” I looked at a dunk Matt this is going to be so fun. I rolled my eyes at his stupid question before checking the time to see it three in the morning.

“I asked you a fucking question so answer it.” I looked up at him with a stupid smirk on my face I don’t know who the hell he think he is but as I said before I don’t like to be told what to do. “Hmm I don’t know maybe the fact you left me here not telling me where the hell my room is.” I snapped glaring at him. I guess he did like that because the next thing I know his fist shot out catching me in the eye. I gritted my teeth as the pain hit me like a ton bricks almost knocking me out and my eyes swelled with tears but I refused to let them fall.

I looked up at a sobering at Matt he looked down at is fist like he couldn’t believe they belonged to him. I nodded in shock my mother may have done a lot of wrong in her life but she never hit me but here a grown man took a swing at me for an answer he asked for.

“Do you feel better now or do you want to take another swing?” I asked bitterness lacing my voice I can feel my eye swelling. When he didn’t answer I got up to grab my backpack and skateboard then headed to the door. “Where are you going?” he asked grabbing my arm tightly I jerked it out of his hold. “Anywhere but here.” With that said I walked out the door and into the cool air. I walked for a while having no idea where I was going but I ended up at the beach.

I felt a strange sense of clam wash over me as I slipped my shoes off and walked to find a spot to sit. I sank in the soft sand with a soft sigh I can’t help but want my old life back. I mean it wasn’t perfect but I had family and love, here I don’t know anyone or anything. I know my sister hate me, Val is to hurt to even if she hates me yet and Matt friends are just uncomfortable around me. Matt, I can’t help the tears that fell at his name and the fact that my face stills hurts.

I didn’t think he would do that, as stupid as it sounded I wanted him to act like my dad to love me and protect me but after that I knew it wouldn’t happen. He was pissed drunk sure but that no excused right? I laid back to look at the sky the stars shining bright but my heart just hurts too much. I picked up my phone and called the one that been next to me as long as Jamie was. “Ugh babe you do know it like six in the morning right?” Joey sleepy voice asked.

“I don’t want to stay here Joey.” I cried harder at hearing my best friend voice I miss him already. “Whoa whoa babe clam down what happen?” he asked now wide-awake and in full panic mode. “He didn’t tell them so when we got there, they started fighting, everyone left so I slept on the couch, he came home drunk. He hit me and I left I’m on the beach.” I told him trying to catch my breath I sat up and look at the crashing waves.

I wiped my face of my stupid tears Joey was really quite on the other side. “Do you want me to come down there?” he voice was dead serous and I knew he would come if I asked him too but I knew if he did things wouldn’t end to well and if he told Jamie it would only end deadly. “No not yet if I really need you I’ll call I just needed some one to talk to and don’t tell Jamie.” I begged not wanting things to go south and because Jamie doesn’t need the stress. When I heard him sigh I knew he wouldn’t tell. “I miss you so much already.” I told him playing with the sand. “I miss you to Faye if you need anything call me.” I agreed then we hung up I just laid back and looked at the sky. I must have dosed off cause I woke up to something cold and wet nudging me. I open my eyes slowly so the sun wouldn’t kill my eyes.

What I found made a huge smile land on my lips a beautiful husky puppy well more like huge dog was sitting next to me looking at me with big blue eyes. I pat it head softly as I looked for his owner but I didn’t see anyone looking for a dog but I did see a lot of people around. How long have I been a sleep, I looked at my phone to see it past two. I jumped up shocked that I slept that long in a public place I quickly checked my backpack to see I still had everything. I stood slowly deciding I would go get something to eat than head back to Matt house. I walked down the beach stopping every few minutes to shoo the cute puppy that was fallowing me, but after a while I just let him fallow me.

He looked dirty so I figured he was homeless so I decided he is now mine. “So what do you want to eat sandy?” I smiled realizing I named him after the dog on Annie. He barked before taking off to a small bakery, I just fallowed behind. When we walked in the first thing I notice was the delish smell and the next being the guy from the toy store. “Hey boy you hungry?” the strange boy asked the dog rubbing behind his ear. I felt my heart drop sandy might be his dog.

“Oh hey how can I help you?” he asked going behind a wall, I could hear water running do I guess he went to wash his hands. I looked at all the goodies. “Yeah I would like two glaze doughnuts.” He nodded before handing me my order and then gave sandy a huge glaze twist. “Is he your?” I asked I had to know. “No he a stray I would love to keep him but with all the strays my sister brings home my mom would kill me.” I felt a huge smile over take my face he looked at me like I lost my mind.

“So that means I can keep him?” he nodded give me a heart stopping smile. “Hi my name Blaze what yours?” he shot his hand out for me to shake. “I’m Faye it nice to meet you.” after that I went to take a seat and ate my food. I walked to Matt as slowly as I could I knew my eye was most likely black by now. I didn’t want to face him but I knew I needed to take a shower and change. I looked up the street to his house to see about five different mobster vehicles in his driveway. “Looks like the guys are here sandy.” I smile when he barked like he knew what I was saying.

I open the door softly to let me and sandy in as soon as the door was shut Jimmy was on me. “Where have yo-“ he was cut off by sandy growling protectively in front of me. “Whoa that a scary ass dog.” Johnny said walking up behind Jimmy. “It okay sandy.” I cooed at the dog that stops as soon as I told him to. ‘That cool but where have you been we were looking everywhere for you and holy shit what happen to your eye?” the rest of the guys happen to walk in, in the middle of the rev speech. Matt looked ashamed but didn’t make a move to apologize.

“I fell anyway me and sandy are going to find a bathroom so I can take a shower than Matt if you could show mw my room.” I walked up the stairs leavening them behind. It didn’t take long for me to find the bathroom so I quickly locked the door before striping down and jumping in the shower.

Matt P.O.V
I hated myself how could I put my hands on a women no little girl. I cant believe I punched her she must hate me but my anger and hurt of my wife and daughter leavening me clouded my better judgment.

The drinks I had last night didn’t help either. I turned to the guys who looked confused as to why my daughter left with a black eye and a huge dog. My daughter I still can’t wrap my head around that fact she wasn’t supposed to be here but I can’t help but love her.

“Well no need to look for her anymore.” Zacky said heading to get a beer from my kitchen. The guys and I fallowed behind in silence. I can’t help but think about how much my life has changed since I got that phone call. I now have two daughters that both hate me and a broken hearted wife. How am I ever going to make this better? “Don’t think to hard Matt you might hurt yourself everything will work out.” Jimmy said slapping my back while handing me a beer.

He right but still cant help but wonder what the fuck am I going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait no internet and then writerblock hit me hard. school started so i will try my hardest to update as much as i can. i hope you guys enjoy.