Status: hey guys this is my first story on here so tell me what you think.

Welcome to the Family!

chapter 9

Like all good things my time with Jimmy came to an end much too quickly. I just finished putting my bag in the backseat with sandy. “So you’re saying I have to go back to that house?” I asked for the hundredth time. Jimmy just shook his head as Leanna nodded her head sadly. “Sorry babe but you need to go home, besides your sister having her party today, don’t you want to meet people from your new school?” yeah sure let meet a bunch of stuck up teenagers who only care about climbing the social latter and no less it at the bimbo party.

”Yeah I can’t wait to go to bimbo paradise.” I muttered under my breath but I guess I wasn’t quite enough because Jimmy started choking on his laughter. I flipped him the bird before hoping in the back with a smirk. It didn’t take long to make it to my worst nightmare. I stared at the house in horror; it looks like a giant threw up pink everywhere.

“Isn’t it nice?” Leanna asked with a smile, I just looked at her as if she lost her mind. There were at least four different shades of pinks and a little bit of white here and there. Jimmy helped me grab my bag while Leanna went to find the birthday girl. “She was joking about it being amazing right?” Jimmy just laughed before walking off towards the house. Sighing deeply I opened the door for sandy and then headed to the house.

As soon as I was in the door Matt grabbed me into a hug “I missed you so much.” I was confused until I saw Val standing in the kitchen doorway watching us. She smiled before saying she wanted a picture of us, as soon as she was gone, Matt let me go with a frown in his face. “Look I’m not going to apologize for what happened but I will try to make sure it won’t happen again.” What an asshole is all that I can think, he going to try and not let it happen again.

“Also, Faye make sure you don’t fuck this night up for your sister, all the stuff that has happened is hard on her and I want her to have a good night.” He gave me a pointed look before walking out of the room two seconds later Val came back with a camera. “Where did your dad go I wanted a picture of you two together?” she asked with a slight frown on her face. I just shrugged my shoulder lightly, still pissed off that he thinks I screwed everything up. “Oh well, I will just take some pictures tonight, how was your stay at Jimmy sweetheart?” she asked putting the camera down on the counter so she can pull me into a tight hug, “it was awesome thanks for asking.” I gave her a light squeeze and bright smile back.

“That’s grate Faye.” I nodded before excusing myself saying I wanted to rest for a while. “Okay sweetie I’ll come and get you up in a couple hours so you can get ready for the party.” With that, sandy and I headed to my room. Once in my safe heaven I crashed on my bed and went straight to sleep, praying that I was in a nightmare and I will soon wake up at home in my small apartment.

*** “I’m not wearing that.” I glared at the death trap that the girls called a dress. See I am not against dresses, but when you want to put me in a fluffy light looking pink dress then there is going to be a fight. “Come on Faye it the dress code you have to wear pink, white, or black.” Michelle tried to convince me to put the dress on. “Why pink? I could wear white or black.” I whined like a kid because I really hated the dress.

About an hour an a half after laying down Val came and woke me up with the other girls fallowing behind, with the evil thing that called a dress. They are crazy if they think they will ever and I mean ever catch me in that damn thing, being pink was pushing it but it looks like a Cinderella dress. “Your sister picked it out for you, so you should wear it, it will make her happy.” Lacey soft voice spoke up but the words she was saying just made me hate it more she only picked it because it ugly.

“Look it the only dress you have so you really don’t have a choice but to wear it.” Micelle said laying the dress on the bed while sighing with irritation. Before I could point out that, it also clashes with the pink in my hair or another reason I shouldn’t wear it there was a knock on my door. “Come in!” Val hollered to whomever on the other side of the door, shocked me. “Excuse me ladies but can I have a moment with my daughter please.” I watched him closely as the women slowly left my room Val looked back and gave me a wink before closing the door behind her.

“Can I help you?” I asked not so politely, I couldn’t imagine what he could want with me after earlier he made it clear he doesn’t even want to be in the same room as me. “look we may not be on the same page and you may not like me.” That an understatement of the year but I kept my mouth until he is done. “But I’m asking you to wear the dress.” He was clam but you what they say there a clam before the storm, I sighed deeply are ready tired of arguing over the stupid dress. “Fine whatever just get out of my room.” He smiled slightly.

“Thanks kid.” He ruffled my hair before slamming the door behind him. I don’t understand him, one moment he beating me down the next he semi decent. I slowly walked to the dress, I guess it wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for all the layers. I slowly striped out of my much loved skinny jeans and AC/DC tee. I struggled to get the dress on it took all my will power not to give up and burn the dress.

When I finally got the damn thing on it made me look four times bigger, because it takes up a ton of room. I twisted my hair in into a beautiful braid before adding a little bit of eyeliner and mascara, last but not least I slipped on my black vans. “How do I look?” I asked sandy who has been laying down watching me as I got ready, he covered his eyes with his paws, I laughed lightly.

“Yeah I have to agree.” I took a deep breath and slowly let it go as I opened the door to who knows what
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys I know long time no see and I am truly sorry for that but here an update I hope you like it and I already started on the next chapter so it should be up soon :) thank you
Studi and Myl for not giving up on this story it means so much to me. :)