Honey Bee

Stolen: Epilogue

Later that day...

"And you kissed him?!" Christina practically yelled from my hotel room and I instantly shushed her, "Yes!" I yelled in a whispered, sitting her down on the edge of the bed with an insanely amused expression on my face, "I couldn't help it okay, I mean have you looked at him?" I sighed sadly, wishing I could talk to him, I was so stupid. But in a way I hoped he felt the same way, that's what kind of fueled it for me. I wanted to be sure I wasn't one of the hump and dumps that I was so paranoid of becoming the entire time I was with him.

If it was a real interest in me, it would be because of me and not because of my body parts.

My hair was pulled up in a bun as I edited my latest video, looking up at my best friend from behind my laptop, basically leaving my duties behind because we both were so wrapped up in this topic, "We got along so well too! But that's why I didn't give him my number, y'know, I wanted to be sure it was because we actually get along not because it was convenient for the both of us."

"Well, you have a lot more willpower than I have," She laughed softly and thumbed through the latest issue of Vogue.

With a grin I went back to editing like I was supposed to, I had a deadline to make after all.

---------------------

Tyler's POV

I laid in the hotel bed, looking up at the ceiling, literally consumed with the thoughts of earlier that day and I just couldn't help it. No other girl had me wrapped around their finger so tightly, so fast and it really wasn't fair how much I wanted to talk to her.

Not that I really blamed her for being cautious, I would too if I was in her shoes, much less if it was one my own sisters talking to some guy. Scratch that, they wouldn't be talking to a guy period. Ever.

I shook those thoughts out of my head and sat up in bed to pull my laptop close to log onto Facebook.

Hey she said nothing about Facebook stalking her okay, I had a little bit of entitlement. And a whole lot of feeling creepy.

She had the prettiest smile though, her profile picture being of her and someone that looked like a family member, her sister probably. But for the most part she had everything on private, a seemingly consistent parallel of how she treated me and it made sense. It wasn't just about me, she was just a private person in general and I had to accept that.

She definitely wasn't like most of the girls I had been interested in who let you know everything in one sitting. There was more to her, there were layers. This made waiting for game day that much worse.

Longest. Week. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would absolutely love feedback! xoxo