Status: COMING SOON;

Stole My Heart

Pizza Stains & Iced Tea

Janelle smiled wickedly, mischief glinting in her eyes as she played with the curls of her hair. She leaned against the window and watched silently as Elena slept, tossing and mumbling under her sheets as the crescent shaped moon rose into the cloudy night.

Her white blouse sunk low and her tight leather pants allowed her easy movement as she moved forward and made her way to the bed here Damon's love lay under crimson sheets. Janelle sighed softly but before she could even utter her line, Elena snickered and burst out laughing, ruining her guise.

"Cut!" the director yelled, a snort sneaking into his voice as he shook his head, fingers rubbing against his temples as his other head pulled his Yankees hat down on his head.

"Nina, try not laugh for no reason again," he scolded her lightly as Janelle slipped off her brunette wig and revealing her jet black hair coming down in waves. Janelle quickly disappeared as the camera lights dimmed and the actress quickly appeared in her place, Evangeline Moiria. Her hair stylist came to collect her hair pins and her cap connected to her wig. Evangeline smiled and thank her as she took off her annoying earrings and slipped them into her pockets.

Even though they hadn't finished with the scene, Evangeline wasn't disappointed. She was still wonderfully elated that she'd gotten the part of Janelle Garner, an old friend of Katerina on the Vampire Diaries.

"We've got enough film for the for most of the set. We'll be working on the new episodes so I expect all of you at the hotel for the meetings!" he yelled as people started lowering the mics and boomboxes as Nina Dobrev climbed out of the bed and all but glimmered, despite having been woken up from her sleep just a few hours ago. Behring wanted his directing to look even more realistic and decided Elena would look sleep deprived if the actress playing her part was sleep deprived as well.

"At least we already taped the parts where Janelle and Damon fight," Nina giggled, stretching as she scratched her stomach under the old cotton shirt she wore. "Can I have coffee now?" Nina pouted towards Behring, watching as he rolled his eyes and pointed towards the buffet off to the side of the set.

"Want some?" Nina asked, bumping her hips against Evangeline's as they both walked over to the large table containing mouthwatering pancakes, assorted sweets and perfectly toasted bagels with fancy looking cheeses.

"I think I'll take some but I'm heading out later with friends to get some pizza and I don't want to get to full," she spoke with a soft smile as she clicked the top of her iPhone to check the time.

"You sure?" Nina mumbled, trying her best to chew with her mouth closed despite it being filled with pieces of apple danish tarts.

"Mhmm," Evangeline giggled, running her painted fingers through her dark hair before she heard her name being called somewhere off to her right. "I'm going out with Chris and Lena later to some pizza joint," she said before turning to see who was calling her.

Her hair stylist gave her a look for ruffling her hair and Evangeline chuckled sheepishly, mouthing an apology to the short woman holding a purple curler.

+++


"Stacks on deck, patron on ice, baby, you can have whatever you like," she sang along to Anya Marina's cover of Whatever You Like, one earphone in her ear as she bit down on her lip, tasting the strawberry flavor of her lip gloss as she squinted her eyes at the different toppings. The best thing about this pizzeria was that you payed $7 for a small pizza and whatever toppings you'd like and you could actually make it yourself - even knead the dough, select the sauces and etc. The prices were relatively cheap but the quality was always good. No matter what you added - it always turned out to be the best new pizza you've ever tasted. Her friend were already finished with their food choices and had loaded their pizzas to cook in the fire ovens and were chatting nearby somewhere.

She slid her tray, adding some pickles to a part of her pizza and pineapple to some other parts. She remembered that there were different assortments and dessert making stations and turned excitedly to choose something sweet to make - she wasn't afraid of treating herself. Before she could even reach back to grab her pizza tray with her, she felt a toned and tense body collide with hers and someone step on her foot as she felt something spill all over her skinny jeans - only after a tray collided against her shirt of course.

"Shit!" she heard someone curse with an accented tone.

Evangeline let out a little gasp, her pink stained lips now smudged with what she thought to be iced tea and her stomach clinging to her previously white shirt now that it was both wet, and had pizza stains all over her shirt.

"I am so sorry," the boy apologized over and over, picking up the plate that had fallen to the ground when their bodies had crashed together.

She heard her friends and a couple of other faces guffawing and hollering with their hands covering their mouths, trying not to create too much of a ruckus in the relaxed space. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and saw a boy with a buzz cut shushing a few laughing guys who were not so discreetly peeking over here.

She pursed her lips, her nostrils flaring for a second. She peeled the pizza off of her shirt, her eyebrows furrowing together, wondering why the boy in front of her was still hovering around her, apologizing like a madman.

"Don't worry about it," she said with a small smile, as she watched someone rush over to start cleaning up the mess they'd created.

The employee at the restaurant gasped but when she looked up, a flash of recognition flew on her face and then disappeared. A dazed look appeared on her sharp features and the young girl's eyes glossed over. Evangeline raised an eyebrow wondering, how the gasping and horrified employee started fussing over the mess and then suddenly started making what seemed to be doe eyes at the blonde.

"Don't worry about this sir, it's no hassle really, please enjoy another pizza - it'll be on the house," the girl flirted carelessly, stumbling and stuttering on her words.

Evangeline examined the boy once again, finding herself referring to him in her mind as 'the blonde' continually. She couldn't help it really, she wasn't thinking that she'd ever care what his name was - he was just a stranger. Most of his face seemed to be hidden by sunglasses that were much too large for him and covered his eyes, of course. He had a button nose and smooth lips that were puckered from what she saw to be metal braces. There was an orange snapback clicked around one of his belt loops. His cargo shorts were slung loose around his waist and his muscled arms peeked out from his shirt since the sleeves were messily cut off.

"Really? I know even some of my guy mates stress over their clothes and all that. Are ya sure? I feel horrible for messing up yer shirt," he rambled, wringing his hands together in a nervous kind of way. "Ya uhm, looked very nice in it," he grinned, a crooked smile lighting up his whole face.

Evangeline felt the blood rush to her cheeks and shrugged, trying to be nonchalant as she let her head fall slightly so that dark waves could hide her face. Who was she kidding? This kid was definitely more handsome than the average guy she'd ever met - even in the filming and acting industry.

"Thanks, I'm Evangeline," she introduced herself. "And I uhm, like pineapple pizzas too," she giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
It wasn't hard to write but I felt like it wasn't as good as it could've been ...

But yeah, hope you liked! Silent reading is discouraged!